Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/
snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go home Mexico, you're drunk. We don't count your votes, only legal Americans.

>In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

And yet she still lost, what an ULTIMATE LOSER HAHA

Trump won by 10 states.

Take California out of the equation and Trumps wins the popular vote by 2.5 million

Wagecuck pls

This.
Fundamentally anyone who complains that she deserves to win based solely on popular vote is to say that the states with less citizens don't deserve to be represented fairly. I didn't even want Trump, but you're an idiot if you think the smaller states deserve to get shafted vote-wise.

And if the popular vote meant something that might have mattered.

The US people lost regardless of who might have won.

Remove most populous state in the union, changes outcome of popular vote

thinks a point is made about popular vote

typical Trump voter

Still don't understand the electoral system, hmmm? Well, there's always summer school...

Who are the Knights?

And the USA is a constitutional republic not a mob rule democracy

What other facts would you like to state?

Popular vote isn't the important number. Typical snowflake.

Yes yes your country is fucked. Who cares. Post moar of her god damn user!

Op doesn't understand the difference between popular and electoral vote

1. no she didn't
2. the popular vote means nothing
3. the united states is not a democracy it's a constitutional republic
4. the electoral college exists to prevent a few coastal states with large cities from controlling the entire country
5. hillary lost because she was over confident and didn't even bother to campaign in most states
6. in every state that had a recount hillary lost by a greater margin then before the recount
7. all over the country especially in California (where i live) people voted illegally inmass. dead people, children, illegal immigrants, felons, ect
8. hillary campaigned as more of the same and people were tired and disillusioned with obama
9. hillary has a long history of being a literal criminal and continued to run while she was under two separate federal investigations
10. hillary rigging the primary against bernie alienated his supporters causing them to either not vote or vote for trump.

there are a million more reasons but there is shit loads of proof the democrats cheated and zero the trumps people did anything wrong. The media is pitted against trump and run with bullshit constantly in hopes something will stick. stop being fucking retarded.

>7. all over the country especially in California (where i live) people voted illegally inmass. dead people, children, illegal immigrants, felons, ect

You were doing so well, then this.

California gives drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, all that is required to vote in California is a state issued ID

gerrymandered states...

tired and disillusioned by obama? rich people, maybe... and dumb white trash.

>people voted illegally

You got proof nigga?

Why do you care more about how fairly states are treated and not the citizens of the country?

i wanna ride that bus and that girl

>You got proof nigga?
who needs proof when you have alternate facts?

I fyou think both sides dont use gerrymandering to full effect youre a fool.

theres a reason its never been addressed for the 200+ years its existed

someone post the real pic and not this stupid shitty shoop please

See mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/

Hillary got millions upon millions of illegal votes and still lost the election

And still didn't win the election. Popular vote doesn't pick the president in this country, electoral votes do. It's in the constitution. It's happened 4 other times in history (1824, 1876, 1888, and 2000) so it is not without precedent... You can piss and moan all you want but that's the way it is. Stop crying and support someone who is more in line with your politics that can actually win an election decisively and beat Trump in 3 years if you don't like him that much. That the way the system works, that's the way it's always worked since before "republicans" where even a political party...

she spent nearly twice as much, and still lost by 10 states.

still no proof. even trump shut down his investigation because it was all bullshit

stay mad kid

Neck yourself

thanks nigga

You have very limited awareness, even for a snowflake.

really? obamas voting base was made up of people from both parties. a lot of traditionally republican voters went over to the dems to vote for him. he campaigned on promises he didnt even come close to keeping in 8 years. he made everything he promised to fix worse. during his administration hillary clintons state department literally created isis to prolong out middle eastern involvement. bush never droned anyone, all of that happened during obamas terms. gitmo still isnt shut down, niggers are still shooting eachother in the inner cities, we dont have universal healthcare,ect

obama fucking lied and was one of the worst presidents we ever had. he made america look weak to the whole world and people elected trump because he is the polar opposite of obama. And in case you hadn't noticed we are doing really fucking well. our economy is getting better and better, we are renegotiating trade deals, and we are getting our allies to pay for their own fucking defense.

To bad they were illegals and shithole liberal cities votes.

>states with less citizens don't deserve to be represented fairly
they already arent represented fairly, their votes count more than populous state votes

90 million registered voters abstained

Because voters in LA and NYC don't come close to representing the views of the rest of the country.

trump disagrees with you

I don't think anyone should have a vote worth more than others.

I also don't think the federal government should exist at all. That would entirely solve the issue we face with elections.

Why would he be mad? Trumps still in office. It may have very well been all bullshit but tthe fact still remains that his guy is still president.

You sound bitter kid.

>won by 3 million votes
um sweetie, that's not how you "win" the election in the U.S.

you only say that because you support trump.

She lost, so no she didn't.

Is she the president? No she's not she... She... She did that thing, the opposite of winning. She did that.

Plenty of proof. See

what he said is absolutely true. good thing the united states is not a democracy. the whole point of the electoral college is to prevent democracy. democrats have nothing in common with the founding fathers vision.

Hillary lost by electoral system. As much as I hate Trump and the electoral college, Hillary would have been worse. She's a crook, and would never have been a candidate if the DNC hadn't rigged the primaries. RIP Clintons... just go on making your dirty millions and leave us alone.

>the whole point of the electoral college is to prevent democracy. democrats have nothing in common with the founding fathers vision.

Triggered

read a fucking book

Donald Trump, the man to insult the electoral college, and still get voted in by them. Waddaya know.

Until liberal states agree to have their voter rolls audited the popular vote is complete bogus. Also we live in a Republic that uses an electoral college and "it's her time" isn't a convincing argument in red and purple states.

Stay mad

>Self identified shill

Is that you Mr. Podesta?

How the fuck do you gerrymander states? That was literally over a a hundred and fifty years ago.

Or conversely, you are arguing that being on a smaller state entitles you to a more powerful vote, meaning your vote means less if you live in a more populace state.

You must hate democracy -preferring instead the rule by elites who can pick which candidates are elected, regardless of vote counts

man fuck all this arguing, post moar!

>what is a republic

Stay mad kid

Agreed the United States is not a democracy and it was NEVER intended to be one. The US is, and always has intended to be, a Representative Republic that's how the Constitution was written and how the government has always been intended to be. Anyone who truly thinks the US is or was a democracy #1 Doesn't know the meaning of the word or what they are talking about, and #2 shouldnt hold public office because of #1. That includes Trump and many elected officials on both sides of the isle...

The blue parts represent the majority population and also centres of industry and commerce.
The red parts are empty fields populated by shit kicking hill billies

Says democracy, lives in a republic. Where's the insult? Other than your ignorance, that is.

This site generates clicks through triggering people. Stop responding to controversial posts.

Tinfoil fedora detected

snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

/thread

I bet you thought everyone was going to laugh at this.

Shithole cities full of illegals and dead people.
Represents the majority population.
Gtfo and kys

You aren't any smarter, you fucking smug, arrogant poser.

Did you not learn anything in school? Do you know why the Senate has 50 members and the House has over 300? Do you not know that the US is a representative republic and not a pure democracy? Are you literally retarded?

Gonna need sauce here

Same could give a fuck less about the arugemnt but sauce would be nice

"win" etymology:

Old English winnan ‘strive, contend,’ also ‘subdue and take possession of, acquire,’ of Germanic origin.

what exactly did she take possession of?

Truth denial once again.

Trump voters - true patriots

So, The US is basically equivalent to Haiti and other “shitholes”? Huh?

President Dotard Turd declared it from the ShiteHouse

>Hillary won by 3 million votes

No Hillary lost that's why she isn't president end of story.
Pro tip:you can't change that fact no matter how much you cry, bitch and post these lame ass threads. She will never be president. Cry me a river snowflake

>won

But, she lost.

I have some gorgeous swamp land to sell. You interested user?

Not American so why should I give a fuck.
I’m just here to get you retarded fucks tearing at each other’s throats then sit back and enjoy the chaos .

Too fucking easy

She will. Then cabbie loses money

Are you still crying about the election user?

You have no idea what goes on outside of major cities if this is what you think.

Source me op