>piano with drum
>kind of experiment
>some folk vibes
>unfinished, I wish someone could add vocals

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/desert-shifter

>sound collage
>rock
>electronic

An album I recently made from different tapes and voutube videos.

I really like this style. If you need vocals, I could take a try. I'm not great but I try my best.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, soundtrack

Quality! Quality! - Chicago Dog LP

davidmcquary.bandcamp.com/album/chicago-dog

>Gapless Album of Sample-Based Chicago House

>Tribute to the WBMX Hot Mix 5, 'About Last Night' & the delicious Chicago-Style Hot Dog
>Goofball House Music For Chubby Weirdos

badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/secret-hearts

>electronic
>jazz

rex

rly depressed rn guys i wiped my macbook so i could revert to original os and it wont install fml been at it all day

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

almost done with song #1
pretty dope bud. Nice textures. Reminds me of Jon Brion soundtracks or Moby or something desu. did you use live drums or virtual?

you can download the tracks via video-download.co and try if you can do something with them. Do whatever you want, I'm just looking for something to fill the gaps.
e-mail me at [email protected] if you have something. have a nice weekend.

Thanks man, I'll see what I can do. Don't suppose you'd have lyrics for them though do you? I'm afraid that's my weakest point musically...

Moonfall

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>Acoustic
>One Man Band
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Music For Fall

NEW ALBUM

Watch my bullshit low budget music videos on my YouTube channel here:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA

Watch me occasionally post Rest In Peace messages to dead celebrities and retweet stupid shit here: mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6

Here's a review of my 2nd album!:
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds

Here’s my RYM page. Rate my stuff:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole

Recs:
This is cool, it sounds like the soundtrack to a really sleazy underground 80’s exploitation film. I dig it.

This is pretty neat, very nostalgic sounding.

I absolutely love this. I totally love the textures and melodies going on in “Bright Black,” this’ll definitely need a full listen.

vst but played "live" with an electronic drumkit (with some parts fixed, I'm kinda shitty at drumming). thanks for listening

I'm really bad at lyrics too, and I dont have anything prepared. I could prepare something but I have no fucking idea to be honest, try whatever comes to your mind.

when is the new release going to be out?

>when is the new release going to be out?
planning for end of next month cuz i still have to record n mix most of the tracks
hopefully i can get back up n running tomoro

ilovetang.bandcamp.com/album/ill-try-harder-next-time
>dream pop, power pop, alternative
rec
Reminds me a lot of Angelo Baldamenti, good stuff!
Not really my thing but i like the ideas behind the album. Hope it does well for you!
Really interesting use of skips and delays
Would love to hear a full 40min LP by you
Nice photo! Slow Drive To The Woods is comfy but the dark undertone from the wooshing is pretty neat!

thanks fellas

it's not 40 minutes, but here's an LP
badearthmother.bandcamp.com/album/i-just-didnt-feel-like-it

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
> baroque pop
> synthpop
> sounds like beach boys, phil spector, eiichi ohtaki, elo
> city pop
> wall of sound
been a while since I posted. I released this a few months ago and I still like it after all that time, which is a big accomplishment for me. The cover art is terrible but I promise it doens't look like it sounds.

I like your production, it's very fleshed out and is a breath of fresh air if we're talking about ambient tracks - You make ambient music which is also interesting. That's a surprisingly tough task! I really like the fuzzy sections, as well as your use of chimes on Foilage Ink.
Going forward, I guess I'd recommend two things: obviously the piano is the star here and it's mostly fine, but sometimes you can tell that it's not too planned out. Sometimes you also pick some awkward notes to land on that just sound a little jarring. That can really be heard in the last third or so of Utan Mening. Other than that, I thought maybe the drums sounded a little obviously digital and maybe didn't fit so well with the rest of the mix.

I love the how the wild, psychedelic production meshes with the jazzy composition on the first track. The second track is neat with the casio. I'm not about to use the v-word but I think this is a really great example of where future funk/vaporwave (oh I used it) can provide INFLUENCE on something, becoming the diving off point into a really unique and intriguing sound.
My criticism mostly lies on the casio bits you've put into tracks 2 and 5. I see what you were going for, but I don't know if they ever fully and convincingly mesh with the other elements like the vocals. Even in the context of "it's supposed to sound janky", I think it just kinda takes me out of the fantastic grooves that you've built up.

shoutout to who's listed as a related artist on my lastfm for some reason. pls get me a review too thx

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-nevetlen-ujj
>Ambient

>try whatever comes to your mind.
I'll see what I can do but I've been struggling with my own music for months.

hey I'm and want to try recording/producing people. I also live in toronto. If you're interested can I try recording you guys some time, maybe like a single or something? I'd love to make those drums pop with and those guitars shine.

me
Sounds so dreamy, yet dancable. Also, nice album art!
Really digging that swing beat on Bright Black. Your synth sounds are on point.
Your recording sounds quite clean and professional. The composition's nice too.

(me)
Thanks man, this reminds me a lot of supertramp for some reason, it’s pretty good though, I like the mixture of vintage synth textures and the composition sounds just like a pop record from the 60’s. Also the harmonies/backup vocals are immaculate

damn these bois die quick

bump because there's still life in this horse

animo510.bandcamp.com/album/halloween-2017-ep
>downbeat
>ambient trap

BUMP for cryin out loud

cedrikst-onge.bandcamp.com/
>french canadian
>folk rock whatever

naw-official.bandcamp.com

Working on my last album under the XXEXX name.

Distortion of samples, often times minimal, usually in the same realm of edm/idm.

mrktjtt.bandcamp.com/album/sinn-ov-lite
>experimental black metal
>shoegazey at times

bjornbols.bandcamp.com/

>Ancient Concept
>Neofolk
>kinda similar to Nick Drake, Robbie Basho, Mount Eerie

Nice guitar work and production, I am not a big fan of your voice but that is just personal preference. Nice lyrics too from what I understand with my bad Ontario french.

The instrumental performances and production are fantastic, your songwriting is definitely solid too.

My one gripe would be with the complete drenching of reverb. I know it's a popular production direction, but I just don't know if it makes sense here to me.

My music: g.co/kgs/fpKY6F

>Old school hip-hop, self produced, political lyrics.

vortigon.bandcamp.com/

>Videogames
>Electronic
>Orchestral
>Chiptune