Winona

After watching Stramger Things I'm really wondering why Winona Ryder hasn't been in more things considering she has had such a long history of being a hollywood actress, as far as her career has existed.

Is it because of her past issues or is it simply because female actresses have a fixed window of exposure?

It's because she's not that great of an actress.

Her acting sucks.

>why Winona Ryder hasn't been in more things considering she has had such a long history of being a hollywood actress

WAT

cause she's gonna steal your shit

I don't know man. She should be in everything if you ask me.

her acting sucks and she is impossible to work with

i have allways liked her

She's a thieving cunt.

She had the same problems as pic related. Hard to work with, diva attitude, not much talent.

This is actually why for the most part. She was in fucking everything and then got arrested for shoplifting and couldn't get insured for a long time. She's been in stuff since but her career never fully recovered.

I BLAME THE INTERNET! She was fine until the 2000's

not even close. lohan is an absolute trainwreck. winona ryder's career isn't what it might've been sans arrest, but at least she HAS a career.

/thread

All these people saying she can't act

She's fantastic if you ask me

post the dead pixel one

Agreed. She's not necessary winning any awards, but she's fine.

So? Do you really think being a good actor/actress is all it takes to maintain a career?
There are plenty of untalented actors in film and television all the time.
Do you think Channing Tatum is a great actor? or Gal Gadot?

I love her big ripe mommytits so fucking much
I would give anything just to touch them

this
someone post jewbs

Because she got herself a big brown beaver and shows it off to all her friends

she looked so short and little in stranger things

how come older flicks try to hide how much shorter the qt's are?

so good

When will she realize how much she needs to swallow my cum?

Unironically the most beautiful actress ever imho

Lohan is still in movies user. She still has a career. Just like Winona, not a very interesting one.

The only difference is that Winona has jumped over to TV and Lohan still thinks she's too good for TV.

It's not rocket science OP.

She was a 10/10 goddess.

Then she got old and unattractive.

She's not very talented so there isn't as much use for her.

>Then she got old and unattractive.
pleb

By Winona standards.

>old and unattractive

Winona is very cute! Its surprising she isn't married or have kids. I would marry her in a heartbeat!

Sorry.

Old, unattractive and crazy.

>its a krager thinks is opinion is relevant thread

But she has paid for her crime.

She was pretty hot in alien ressurection.

this lucky shit assfucked her in her prime

She's said that, after her legal troubles, she went home to San Francisco and just focused on other things for a while as acting wasn't as appealing anymore.

Johnny Depp plowed her when she was 17.

>shes a bitch
>ellen page came along

Pretty hollywood chicks are easy to replace

Anyone else more attracted to older Winona in Stranger Things than young Winona?

winona is way more pretty than the dyke

The fuck?

LEWD AND PLEASE DELETE THIS

No.
but old WinRy is still a good choice

I liked it when Mel Gibson called her an over dodger

1) narrow time frame for women

2) that shop lifting

3) doing other shit with her life, you get paid a couple million for a few months work and you dont need to work the rest of the year and maybe not even the next

4) rehab?

If she actually looked for work and struggled, I'm kind of surprised considering she's a Jew. Don't they usually still look out for each other? Look at Matthew Broderick, man killed people and was still able to get work. More than her i think.

do you think she ever like thinks about johnny depp and sees him shitfaced and is just like "wow what a loser"

She looks like the girl from bad neighbors.

>/ss/ with winona
muh dick

womanlet, without good figure

HOW DO I GET MY DICK INTO WINONA'S ASS? I JUST NEED TO CUM INSIDE OF IT.

I love you just the way you are, Winona!

This.

If talent is all it took, we'd see very different people up in the screen.

To me,that gets you jobs is keeping relationships. Seems to apply in Hollywood.

You either keep up relationship that will produce work or develop work yourself.

People have to like you, not the audience, but who you would work with.

I think she sort of stepped back and didn't keep up those relationships. Work dried up.

Look at Tatum. Every time someone from the industry mentions him, all they say is how pleasant it is to work with him. Not his talent in acting or writing, just the fact that he is easy to get along with.

It's because she hides her big boobies too much, and people didn't like being fooled.

what is this

No actress is great or even good.

Some just put out more than others.

this

they are so nice

Cause that lady's got some crazy behind the eyes and it's often not worth the risk

Why on earth would you want to delete that? It's a tribute to the human body in it's most glorious form.

>Do you think Channing Tatum is a great actor?
yes

It's easier with Broderick. No one has ever taken that man seriously

she had boob and nose job

The fact that she has never showed them to us should be considered a crime against humanity.

>not much talent
I. Will. End you.

shes the only way anyone could sit through that fucking overrated edward scizzorhands movie

She was great in Show Me a Hero

lmao

Sometimes I wonder if Davis Aurini just spends all day, wasting away, same fagging on every single board.

It's a lot funnier to think about than imagining an army of militant high schoolers who replaced their nu-atheist phase with straight to the point I hate my mom and the girls who won't date me every girl is evil wah wah wah

lots of weird ass stuff going on itt

DROPPED

Big fan of your work, sir

Leave him alone, he's a fag.

so is cp lol
>rubs hands

>She had the same problems as pic related.

Meth? Fuck off.

I really liked Girl, Interrupted

Gross, Belgian

white people always fucking there relatives baka

and jew worship

Teenage and young adult actresses get hold in very high regards as long as they aren't fucked up drug addicted fatso, see Maisie in Game of Thrones or Millie in Stranger Things. They need little talents because there's much less competition compared to male actors.
But once they hit 30s Hollywood abandons them, they'd be lucky to have a career

She's overacting like a motherfucker in Stranger Things. Not really a credible depiction of a mother having a breakdown after her child goes missing. She's not even trying to keep it together just goes 110% crazy

She was playing herself and thought that was enough.

wtf i'm a fan of winona now

Good. Good good.

I never realize they were big. Nice.