Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher

So...are we going to talk about this sick flow, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
youtube.com/watch?v=nUAljDBgtb0
youtube.com/watch?v=gWiv-r4aOo4
youtube.com/watch?v=y5aGJEfl7mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coffee pot

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

>appropriating black culture
i hope eminem dies a violent death

HE'S ORANGE

Sup Forums btfo

Campaign speech was better

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

this is just sad

agree, almost as sad as eminems freestyle

Was alright, people expecting some mindblowing verse when it's a freestyle are retarded as fuck. He's supposed to stop and start. Overhyped by both those deriding it and those loving it.

The dumbest thing is people saying fucking eminem is doing it for media to sell his new album like he hasn't done that before or even needs to do it now with how big he is. All the response videos are even cringier than the freestyle itself. Paul Joseph Watson's response specifically was completely retarded.

keep voting against your economic interests

It's cool em, I still heart you.

Will he ever recover from Stef "flyby with my heli" Molyneux?

youtube.com/watch?v=nUAljDBgtb0

Get back to studying ancient civilizations in the stargate, you nerd.

...i liked it...

>claims to be all about facts
>starts crying when people start discussing facts about climate change

Why are the regressive right such hypocrites?

>regressive right
you have to go back

Is this even Eminem?

when is yung rich nigga stefan pop-a-moly-neux going to drop a mixtape

>Was alright, people expecting some mindblowing verse when it's a freestyle

You do realize that most "freestyles" already pre written and carefully rehearsed before filming don't you?

I never said I voted for Trump. His freestyle was bad and a cringy cry for attention by an old white man who isn't relevant anymore. It's sad.

my retirement literally doubled since nov 8 tard

Coffee pot
So hot
So profound

>that's an awfully hot coffee pot

>and hes orange

Sheckles in the bank don't mean much if the West turns into a third world shit hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWiv-r4aOo4

backpack shit

HEY KAEPERNICK
LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK

Fuck trump and fuck white people
This racism has to stop
My rhymes are hot like a coffee pot
Brump is orange
Bet he needs a lozenge

What did he mean by this?

Forgot pic

Coffee pot coffee pot, hot coffee
That's not coffee in my coffee pot
My name is Marshall and I got a coffee pot
Bought it at Walmart almost dropped it in the parking lot
Coffee caught before it landed, Trump hardens my cock
He wrote the art of the deal but I wrote the art of the coffee pot
Jerk off my coffee pot so I get off my pot
I don't smoke pot unless its made of coffee but it's largely not
Used to listen to Bob Marley now I just listen to my coffee pot
Built a robot out of coffee call it a coffee bot
Laughed so hard I got coffee snot running out of my nose
But it landed in the coffee spot
Got a walkie-talkie, now I'm talking with my coffee pot
But hey Trump; coffee pot
That shit's awfully hot

I had to stop watching after like 30 when he kept messing up

It's not sad when it gets 27M views in 2 days, and that's just on the official video. If he wasn't relevant anymore, no one would care. A lot of people speak out against Trump, but it's just the important people who get heard.

God bless Marshal Mathers AKA Eminem for this. Thank god there are still some musicians in the U.S who are brave enough to take a stand and speak out against the injustices perpetrated by this fraud president who is unfit to hold the office of POTUS! Stay strong, stay brave!

And I wish the same thing for you, you fucking schmuck!

Eminem drew a line in the sand! I'm standing on his side of the line!

Fuck Donald Trump, and FUCK YOU!

you just don't understand the genius behind it

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
I GONNA BRUMP A TRUMP ON A DRUMPY LUMPY
LITTLE BITCH GUMP IN HIS TRUMP DUMPER GUMPER
LITTLE TRUMPY LUMPY

*Fuck trump and fuck republicans

White democrats are cool

hey guys i just made a meme

Anyone can be relevant again by doing the stupidest thing. Eminem IS relevant, too bad that he is for all the wrong reasons.

most cyphers are prewritten, especially network cyphers

the establishment is basically liberal, and they are complaining about him 24/7, fuck outta here with your "ONLY FAMOUS PEOPLE SPEAK FOR AMERICA" bullshit

>the establishment is basically liberal
you mean cultural establishment or political establishment

>being this triggered
Keep crying sweetie.

Imagine being one of those black dudes in that parking garage and having to be all like "damn, Eminem, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your half-assed rhymes and terrible, awkward flow. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both my character AND the real me." when all he really wants to do is go home and chop another rock. Like seriously imagine having to be one of those black dudes and not only stand against one of those cars while Eminem parrots his propaganda in front of you, his horrible flow barely concealing his bullshit anti-Trump agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while he spits those bars. Not only having to tolerate his pathetic fucking wigger voice but his haughty attitude as everyone watching the video online claps, telling him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMINEM SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his boyish fucking cuck face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been listening to nothing but a healthy diet of Xzibit, Obie Trice, and later Danny Brown for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto of Detroit. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his sparse, patchy beard as he croaks his rhymes out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "historic (for that is what Reddit is calling it)" rap, the rap he worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the parking garage to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Tyrone could put you down, but you sit there and endure it, because you're just some fucking black guy in a parking garage. You're not going to lose the rest of your hip-hop career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

This

Right, but doing one without a beat and rapping like you're trying to flow to a beat doesn't work and is stupid as shit.

Okay but what are your favorite Eminem songs
youtube.com/watch?v=y5aGJEfl7mQ

I'm white

it's unironically good, you don't have to be pol to admit it bud

This is even more cringe than em's shitty freestyle. It's even more amplified by the hopsin beat.