Lesbian couple tortures their son to death

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035

To be fair to the lesbian couple, they were killing a future rapist...or so the feminists tell me.

Under patriarchy, every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman." -- Andrea Dworkin

Other urls found in this thread:

business2community.com/us-news/pennsylvania-couple-tortures-child-death-01062612#7avyIQhyiYul3VYU.97
medicaldaily.com/study-finds-same-sex-couples-make-better-parents-it-because-theyre-more-prepared-291628
salon.com/2013/06/05/worlds_largest_study_on_gay_parents_finds_the_kids_are_more_than_all_right/
thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/07/05/3456717/kids-raised-by-same-sex-couples-are-healthier-and-happier/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-killer-lesbian-mum-8088504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dykes jealous of anything that actually has a dick instead of five knuckles what else is new

The kid deserved it

Not clicking on that. This better be fake

HOLY KEKEKEKEKE UNDERRATED

DAMMMMNNNNNNNNZZZZIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG

DO YOU PEOPLE JUST MISS THESE GREAT POSTS?!

DO YOU REALLY NOOOOT UPVOTE?

this
fucking white male

>This better be fake

Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!!!!

You have too much faith in humanity.

>feminism

That's quite a queer shade of blue for a flag

Another colony to add to the collection.

If anyone deserves the rolling sandpaper floor room, it's those two.

>This abuse involved being imprisoned in a home-made cage,
>given cold showers,
>tied up in a dark room where snakes and rats were kept,
>and forced to eat dog excrement, a court heard.

damn I had no idea lesbians were this edgy
they must really hate men

RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OMG GUISSSSSSSSEEE LOOKKK

RARE RARE SUPER RARE KIIINNDA RARE RARE! NICE DIDNT HAVE THAT RARE THANKS FOR THE RARE RARE!

They should both hang for what they did to that child but it's the UK so they'll be back out on the street with new identities in no time.

60 grit or 400 grit? I dont know which would be worse really

I am so jealous of you getting to be in that beautiful place, for any reason

This is when the death penalty is appropriate.

60 grit I would imagine. 400 grit is too high and would wear out too quickly to do any real damage.

What island is it?

RIP kid. You deserved more than 2 lesbians mothers.

Jesus Christ. What a fucking nightmare.

There is no such thing as the fairer sex. Women are just as vile as men. Fucking cunts.

>People wonder why we banned fags from adopting

>life sentences
Finally something good out of Bongistan, but death would be better.

Because a straight couple has never beat a child to death.

>Sup Forums
>forever cherry picking

Pick more than one.

odds are, they'll be put into a comfy facility until they die

>lowquialityb8.exe

No same sex couple should ever be able to adopt children. In terms of both their relationship and their mental states, they are too unstable. A child would not flourish if adopted by such unreliable and untrustworthy fosterers.

>see flag
>look up anguilla on google maps
>see this

lmao

>Implying he wouldn't have been tortured if he wasn't a cis white male

And here I thought I couldn't actually get angry anymore.

business2community.com/us-news/pennsylvania-couple-tortures-child-death-01062612#7avyIQhyiYul3VYU.97

>first search result

Durrr it wuz the gays and jooos

Lesbians are the worst type of gays. Most violent relationships, most murderers, most mental health issues. Dykes should be put down.

But it does challenge the narrative of gays as being some sort of super parents that outstrip boring old heterosexual couples in every respect.

this is really fucked up, hopefully they both go to jail forever.

Somebody post the infopic of the queer couple that whored their adopted boy out as a sex toy.

I saw a lesbian couple today Sup Forums. One was a thin mulatto and the other was a butch dyke fatty with tattoos. They had a son that looked feminine that called the dyke "father".

They seemed like good folk, but that kid is going to be miserable.

I am starting to hate gay women like I hate gay men. I am getting sick of these faggots mistreating everyone else and acting like niggers with gimedats and we wuz romans n sheit. The "gay" part of Roman history is notoriously pedophilic yet these faggots keep referencing that Rome had gay rights as a good thing. Do these faggots realize Rome fell right after the rome was a-okay with being gay?

No one denies hetero couples can be douchebags child abusers. It's the regressive left that creates this phony bullshit narrative that gay couples make better parents than heteros. This post was made to debunk that myth and show that gay couples can be fucked up child abusers as well.

>implying

This
90% of gay men are gay because they where abused as a child
There's no such thing as lesbians they are just fat ugly women that no one wants, they will be very hateful on the inside

Thanks, feminism!

medicaldaily.com/study-finds-same-sex-couples-make-better-parents-it-because-theyre-more-prepared-291628

salon.com/2013/06/05/worlds_largest_study_on_gay_parents_finds_the_kids_are_more_than_all_right/

thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/07/05/3456717/kids-raised-by-same-sex-couples-are-healthier-and-happier/

Oh lawdy! Look at all of the regressives saying gay couples make better parents. It's almost as if I wasn't implying as much as there really were regressives saying gay couples make better parents.

Is this loss?

This was his whole life. That's depressing as fuck.

>regressives

thats cute

>links

STUDIES FAGET
T
U
D
I
E
S

F
A
G
E
T

Even the mainstream regressive media can't deny reality. They played progressive politics and it backfired on them. Oh and I don't have a problem with gays raising kids. There are straight couples doing nasty shit to children but they don't have the regressive media cheerleading from the sides for propaganda purposes like the gay couples.

It's all fucking ogre now, I'm afraid.

first post best post

its real, feminists hate men so much that they are willing to torture children

Please point out where I said claims that gay couples made better parents were made in peer-reviewed academic papers. I said regressives were making these claims and they posted these claims in the news articles and on leftist sites like ThinkProgress, you fuckwit.

>Please point out where I said claims that gay couples made better parents were made in peer-reviewed academic papers. I said regressives were making these claims and they posted these claims in the news articles and on leftist sites like ThinkProgress, you fuckwit.

I misunderstood what position you were coming from. I am a fuckwit.

>AM I 4CHANNING RIGHT, GUYS??? GUYS??????

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035

If there is a god these two dykes will be fed to refugees and the ordeal posted on theYNC

The hell they will exist in will be beyond imagining. Believe this.

Sorry about calling you a fuckwit.

Do they not allow comments?

What?

I hope so but something says they will be handled with kid gloves.

doesn't seem like it - other stories have comments but not this one

I'm willing to bet had it not been a lesbian couple, but two straight white men that did it, there'd be comments.

I misunderstood too desu, but I see what you were saying now.

The youngster, who had been subjected to a life of pain and neglect, suffered a ruptured heart after sustaining injuries similar to those seen in car crash victims.

The defendants were both also found guilty of wilfully assaulting, neglecting and abusing two young boys, including the one they blamed for Liam's killing, over a two-year period.

GAS THESE FEMNIGGERS REEEEEEE
NO ONE SHOULD HURT A KID LIKE THAT

>This abuse involved being imprisoned in a home-made cage, given cold showers, tied up in a dark room where snakes and rats were kept, and forced to eat dog excrement, a court heard.

>One of the boys also had his face rubbed in soiled underwear and was made to eat his own vomit.

fucking hell

And they women are the fairer sex, give me a fucking break.

HE'S A WHITE MALEEE

>TFW every time another lesbian couple is in the news they are doing something terrible and they are ugly
Stuff like this is why my gf and i dont go out anymore desu. Why the hell are so many other lesbians so dysfunctional and fat?

Is it just because i browse Sup Forums too much and the only time Sup Forums has anything to say is about lesbians is when we do something wrong?

>Two other young boys, who cannot be named, were subjected to painful and degrading treatment at the hands of Rachel and Nyomi Fee. They were:
>Denied access to the toilet then forced to take freezing showers when they wet the bed
>Beaten, smacked and called humiliating names
>Deprived of food as a punishment
>One was tied to a locked home-made cage at night-time
>Another was tied naked to a chair and left alone in the dark in a room with snakes and rats in boxes. He was warned the creatures eat 'naughty little boys'.
>Forced to eat dog excrement and their own vomit

>The pair showed little emotion as the two verdicts were returned. Liam's father Joseph Johnson was later spotted in tears as he left the court.

>Jurors listened as the expert detailed more than 30 external injuries he found on the toddler's body, most of them 'in keeping with blunt force trauma'.

>These included an abrasion and laceration to the back of the head, bruises on his shin and thigh and external injuries to the genital area.

>Not all the bruises could be explained away as 'the rough and tumble' of a toddler.

>Liam also showed signs of neglect.

>During the post-mortem, the expert noted the toddler as having a low body weight for his age; lower in fact than it had been a full eight months earlier.

>The defendant said she did not seek medical help for Liam's snapped thigh bone over fears her partner, also known as Rachel Trelfa, would leave her, the court heard.

>Jurors were told how she had searched the Internet for “how do you die from a broken hip”, the Daily Record reports.

>The court heard that between March 17 and March 20, Nyomi Fee had searched the web for the symptoms of broken legs, broken hips and blood clots using her smartphone.

>She had also searched if the ailments could cause death, it was said. She 'medicated' Liam for the pain using Calpol and Ibuprofen, the jury was told.

Alot of previously straight women date other women because they hate men so much. That's why.

You never hear about a guy going gay just to spite women.

I feel bad for regular nice lesbians. Alot of lesbians are horrifically abusive to their lovers.

>Alot of lesbians are horrifically abusive to their lovers.
well from my experience those are mostly
a. femininsts with anger issues who blame everything on others
b. butch mandykes
c. a combination of both

I know what you mean though. I wish we could just like cleanse all the ugly fat abusive butch lesbians from the world so that i dont have to be associated with them. Like FUCK this site is starting to make me hate other lesbians its so bad

Guys aren't really that petty or vindictive

High estrogen makes all females emotions a lot more intense, the good and the bad ones. Their love is stronger but their anger and scorn is like no other.

>Dad was crying
Should have given him custody.

Try being a straight guy, fuck if you get abused at least you have DV shelters and primary aggressor laws don't affect you.
I hear ya, it's really hard to try to not be a misogynist in this day in age where a huge chunk of women are abusive no matter their orientation. What the serious fuck happened to the majority women nowadays? They went from nice, motherly, wife material to this "it's cool to hate and be paranoid of men for no good reason" narsistic entitled bitch. It's always nice to see women on this board speaking up against this crap. Even if your not straight, it helps make us straight guys not feel like we are going insane and becoming paranoid. Hope your current GF treats you well.

>their love is stronger

Don't make me laugh, every woman I've dated thus far has cheated on me and treated me like fucking garbage when I was always loyal to them

>Hope your current GF treats you well.
she treats me like a princess, shes redpilled, she loves guns, shes cute, shes like the perfect Sup Forums lesbian waifu

Letting fags and dykes adopt was a mistake, as was enabling them and protecting them from """hate speech"""

I don't buy this or there were be many more female murderers

perhaps i should restate this. Their potential maximum love is stronger because of estrogen.

women are also usually afraid of violence though, if they want someone else they get a man to do it.

>women
>love

>t someone else
someone else dead*

Just because you are too much of a beta virgin to ever have someone love you doesnt mean women cant love, it means you didnt deserve love ;)

>article literally has a trigger warning at the top

>toasty roastie resorting to baseless claims of virginity

I used to love women before I started dating them.

That's great. Hopefully you two will marry one day. Hopefully one day I find a woman like that that loves me
Yeah, your probably right. I just haven't seen that potental yet. Sorry for the sexist tirade.

>his mom didn't love him

>I used to love women before I started dating them.
palmela handerson and her 5 sisters isnt something to brag about , sorry to tell you.

>I just haven't seen that potental yet
its not your fault desu
Most girls these days are fucked in the head. What most of you seem to forget is most MEN are also fucked up really badly as well, you just tend to notice less because 1. You arent sexually intersted in men and 2. We tend to not see faults in our own gender as often because of cognitive bias

You fucking Rodgercucks are an embarrasment to men everywhere. There is a difference with dealing hatred created by abuse and being a lowly narrsistic self-cuck permavirgin

And yours didn't love you.
>roasty doesn't realise the closest she'll ever come to sex with a woman is being fisted or penetrated with plastic

>ttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035

Well I'm happy knowing these two are going to end up murdered in prison.

>>roasty doesn't realise the closest she'll ever come to sex with a woman is being fisted or penetrated with plastic

>penis in vagina is the only kind of sex there is
>oral sex is not a thing
>tribbing is not a thing

Hows highschool going? Does your mommy know you browse an adult website?

Nice opinion

>even other men realize how pathetic you are
i feel sorry for you

>women
>love

obviously your mom didn't love you mine bought me and Range Rover for graduation :)

that's it, thanks famalam

I just got done bitching out one of them.
Please don't do this cognitive bais mind game bullshit with me.

I know my gender isn't perfect but at least there was never a super trending hashtag #KillAllWomen and #EndMothersDay. If anything, most of the current misogyny is caused by how abusive and unloving women of today are. Women hate men because it's hip and cool.

>white knights and dykes
>going to make me stop posting

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-killer-lesbian-mum-8088504
>Liam Fee: Killer lesbian mum googled 'can wives b in prison together' night before son's death