I asked a friend if this was black mold and he doesn’t know, anyone know if it is...

I asked a friend if this was black mold and he doesn’t know, anyone know if it is? It’s a desk I use for my computer and it’s been in the family since my great grandmother, I just want to know Incase if I need to rush to clean/throw away or if I’m all good

idk lol

Are you fucking blind? Obvious as fuck that is black mold

Also your "friend" is a fucking idiot

Is this a Jojo reference

just wipe it down with a rag, it's fine.

if this is just a desk for your 'computer' how did it get moldy, is it from all the jizz you splashed on the underside of it.

it's all the jizz you threw at it, its creating new life

is that your period cloths?

Get rid of that shit. You can get a desk for like $50

cmon op. could be any more uncomprehending.

is it black?
is it mold?

cmon.

A rag soaked n a 10% bleach solution—9 parts water to 1 part bleach.

or you can stop being poor and buy a new desk for 10 fucking dollars

Dubs and ill do nothing

dubs and ill breathe

good furniture is expensive, cheap furniture is expendable

Ya that's mold, turd ass nigga

it's a fucking desk. a "good" desk costs 30 tops

That is mold. It is black. It is not the super dangerous shit that kills you.

stfu. go back to trying to bite your own face.

this. if it doesn't clean it after two attempts got to, but not more than 50/50, that can damage the wood.

also, wipe clean with a rag with straight water and wipe dry with a clean towel.

Yeah it's black mold but black mold isn't near what people make it out to be. You can live around it for years.

If you've got a bad immune system or pregnant or old or some shit then yeah it can fuck you up, but if you're healthy? Who cares. I've had black mold in my shower for like 10 years.

Don't listen to these people. They're probably niggers who live in filth so black mold to them is normal

Maybe if your gay dad didn't give you aids you wouldn't need to be worried about pussy shit like mold.

wow mr.toughguy here

do you also walk around in hurricanes because you're not worried about "pussy shit" weather too?

>is afraid of fungus
>is afraid of wind and rain

Nigga is you 12 years old. I've been shot before. What's next i'm supposed to be afraid of snakes or some shit?

yes, i'm a nigger that lives in filth but recommends cleaning with bleach.

your autism i showing.

>i'm a nigger
Stopped reading there fuck out