What is the difference between getting a gf, and just getting a girl to fuck, conversation wise?

What is the difference between getting a gf, and just getting a girl to fuck, conversation wise?

bump

When you're with someone who reciprocates you're feelings it feels a lot more wholesome and pleasurable. Thought that would be common sense. Had a fwb in college, certainly is fun because it has none of the down sides of a relationship but it's also missing the up sides... Pretty straightforward

Yeah.. and faeries sneeze confectioner’s sugar while leprechauns shit marble..

Girl to fuck: Talk is flirty/sexual almost always.
Girlfriend: Sex is not the be all and end all, there needs to be additional things like interests.

"the conversation" meaning what you say to the girl to get her to be one or the other i think, OP worded this weird

Women are selfish in nature. Typically greedy, materialistic and vapid. If you find one that isn't, she should be your gf. If you're too stupid to know or care about depth or introspective relationships. just put your dick in things until it shoots. Wear a condom, girls will fuck you over, esp if you have something going for you and they don't.
Aslo, sharing your pussy is some cuck shit.

What about sharing your cock with another girl?

A girl to fuck your horse around with and have a fun time with, my gf I can talk about my problems and beliefs, fears and hopes, memories and fun stuff. We don't really fuck though. This night I waited for her to fall asleep and then I went up to fap in the bathroom. It's a delicate balance.

It's different. Don't buy into the lies that men and women are equal. There's no chase in women getting dicked down. Whens the last time an average woman had to pursue someone to get laid. Value of pussy is much higher than dick. If you're in a relationship, be honest and faithful. If your fwb wants a threesome, jump in dick first.

What a callipygian vision.

If you can do it without it fucking up your relationship, go for it. Let me put it this way, I've fucked probably a hundred girls. All races and ages and demographics. FFM threesome is the best sexual experience I can think of.

Also remember that inevitably, if you're in a FWB relationship, someone will develop feelings. Don't let it be you. As a matter of fact, develop this jadedness in regular relationships as well. Someone will always love the other person more, make sure you're the one who can walk away more easily.

Street cred.

>Women are selfish in nature
you need to rethink your life choices

Now you say develop feelings. Are you telling me a fwb can be interrupted by the female falling in love with me? Not OP, just someone with a relevant situation.

It's cool no doubt, but I wouldn't say the best I'd ever had. My girl comes up with shit to please me. We've done a lot together, most of it her first time, so I don't feel like I'm just riding some slut that everyone else has already rode. finding a girl that 'gets' you and you 'get' as well is probably the best. I'm not saying if you disagree you've never 'got' a women, but you'll know when it happens.

When guys cheat its based off of a simple fuck.

When woman cheat its emotional attachment.

Emotional connection.

> more wholesome and pleasurable
lol how? it's the same two seconds of climax simple biology

Conversation w/ Girlfriend is one of two ways.
1) During the honey moon phase *first year or so* a mix of flirty, genuine infatuation, talking about hobbies, navigating the social network you exist in.

2) After Honeymoon phase: Basically listening to her bitch and complain 50% of the time. Talking about shared interests 15% of the time. Talking about marriage, careers, and kids another 15% of the time. Talking about jealous she is of everyone around her, and constantly having to reassure her that shes pretty/valuable/funny/successful 10% of the time.

5% of the time you will be flirty and talking about sex. The remaining 5% you will enjoy the silence.

Conversation with a fuckbuddy is 75% talking about horny you are, and what you will do to the other, how badly you need sex . The other 25% is you two having some type of friendship outside of sex. Usually based on mutual friends, just talking about life, or shared interests.

Nothing, one is actually your gf and the other just think she is

Yes. One will develop feelings and want to become a couple or break off the whole thing. I've never seen it not happen. Be sure you're the one who only wants a fuck out of the relationship.

>getting a girl to fuck, conversation wise
it's the difference between real words, and "mrphmrphmrphmrphmrphmrphmrph"

Yeah this is a problem for me. I love my girlfriend to bits, she's my best buddy and she's a decent lay but she bores me. I've had way better. So I reminisce and fap.

Women detected. Woman aren't capable of critical and logical thinking as men are. You're either the lacking woman or a delusional male. There's pros and cons to both men and women. Selfish is the nature of women (typically)

you can have that with a table

Same really. it's the best sex for me because it's not just sex. I know she's really into it, like I am too, but for different reason. I know I'm completely satisfying her, which satisfies me. I def miss high school pussy and they crazy shit young girls do to make boys like them. idk really, it's jsut different.

^Solid.

>We don't really fuck though.
So who's she fucking, or does she have a low sex drive?

>most of it her first time
You sure 'bout that, mate?

Or she's horny/slutty.

^Accurate.

>my gf
>We don't really fuck though
so are you a cuck or a middle school kid?

I feel you. I mean it feels great when we fuck and all but it's the same thing. The same gasps and moans and moves and words that I've seen and heard a thousand times. I just want to try someone new. For once I want to re experience what it is like to go out and party and pick up a girl and take her home and fuck her in the ass.

Yea. She got married at 21, got divorced at 29. He was a spineless retard who basically fucked missionary for 8 years. She's obviously sucked a few dicks, and she's slept with 5 guys her whole life. But pubic sex, or road head, getting tied up, her ass ate out etc I was that first dude. She's never done anal, never had a threesome, never been titty fucked, or swallowed cum etc. even if I weren't I'd be more disappointed she lied to impress me than I would be she had actually done all those things. I have a 7 inch dick, she says it's the biggest she's ever had. idk if it's true, but I like hearing it and she likes getting fucked by it. so what do I care.

the difference is with a gf its more than just two seconds of climax. i understand most people on this website are aspiring sociopaths who may not understand this but having someone you love and who loves you brings alot more joy than being able to pump cum into some slut.

Would you stay or go user?

Been with this girl for a few years now. Shes hungry for that ring but not being pushy yet.

Pros: Loves videogames is legit right next to me playing Persona 5. So she doesnt mind if I binge play a game all day. Shes into anime, cosplay, generally nerdy/geeky things. She doesnt really mind sharing me with other chicks. I've fucked a few chicks over the years with her direct permission/encouragement. Will have sex basically any time I want. She's a PAWG, and its real nice. She supports me in litterally anything I want to do ever at all. I could tell her I wanted to be a rapper and she would support the shit out of me. She's made a genuine effort to be one of us in my family.

Cons: Comes from a shitty family. In fact there are rapists, pedophiles, and suicides in her close family. They are basically broke. Family hates me because they are cold people, but I dont sugar coat shit.

GF has a slammin body, I could stare at her for days. But she has virtually no sex drive. If I didnt initiate sex we would only have it 2-3 times a year. A deeper intimate connection in adulthood has been harder to maintain as a result. She doesnt cook, like at all. She only does vanilla sex.

Jesus Christ no one gives a shit about your one-liner opinions on every single fucking post you cringey faggot.

conversation wise? girls who you're just going to fuck you need to just be upfront with under the right circumstances; all you gotta do is flirt, be funny and when opportunity knocks just take it and treat her like a bit of a slut. whereas with the gf thing don't date a girl unless you find her alluring, and don't make them your girlfriend until you know you like them for more than a quick fuck or two. overall its a much slower process.

I had tons of girlfriends pal and I can say your full of shit probably because you are either a homosexual or a soyboy feminist

Spoken like a true autist.

lol call him a cuck too xD

kys my man

"Sup Forums users are sociopaths"
The Sup Forums user

ebin

>I don't have any argument so I'll just type memes

Woosh.

Truly a guy with a girlfriend, kek

>I had tons of girlfriends pal
thanks for your input gramps

whatever, shitlord

All those (You)s

have another on me bby

Who is she??

Congrats bro, that's the stupidest thing I've read here all day. Also obvious you're retarded

fwb: makes your dick happy
gf: makes you happy and you make her happy

there's no "the" conversation. things happen naturally.

Having sex with a partner that you love is the same as having sex with a totally random person? Dude have you ever gotten laid?

>simple biology
There's more to life than that.

Nice way of debuking an argument

>you ever gotten laid?
yes, that's the point

Why does billions of people cheat their "lovers" with random strangers then?

>all this samefagging

yeah ot sure is better with someone you love

I'm pretty sure she's taking some BBC behind your back, but that's fine, lucky you!

That's just the idealized concept of a relationship, implying that it will be full of hapiness and joy all the time.
I see it this way: People who tend to fantasize about brother and sister incest oftenly don't have a sister themselves, same with people and this idea that this perfect relationship will bring hapiness to their lifes, you know having a GF is not that amanzingly glorious as you guys think

emoshunal conekshun

you can be emotionally connected with lots of things