Is China the strongest state?

Is China the strongest state?
I mean, technically, there isn't a single flaw to it

>most populous
>strong central government
>hard-working mentality

They just fell behind technologically past few centuries, but once they get up to date, they will be unstoppable

No. China has a lot of problems. China has many strengths as well. They'll figure it out, fail at times, and succeed at times. They aren't perfect.

Please can we not have this bait thread.

>technically, there isn't a single flaw to it
It's filled with Chinese

>China has a lot of problems
Such as?

One party state.

The Chinese are submissive and weak people able to be ruled by few.

I hope that EU would ally themselves with coming superpower China

>flaw
Its perfect for their mass mentality

If Spain had gone through with peace in Europe and an invasion of China Spain could have established New Spains in China after conquering the second half of the world.

But their actions in Tibet means something.

>no flaws

rampant counterfeiting
quality issues (think fertilizer in the baby milk)
high social unrest in the western provinces
troubled relations with almost every single one of their neighbors
economy based off being the world's factory making it vulnerable to outside market fluctuations
a weak banking sector that is rife with lies and bad loans
high economic disparity
child birth rate will become a significant concern in a few years
robotization will likely hurt China more than the OECD countries

oh pollution. how could I forget the horrible pollution

>Is China the strongest state?
Would you like to live like that?

Who cares about Tibet?

They were the top tier region a thousand years ago, but fell behind after having two barbarian dynasties (mongol and most recently Manchu) and then communism.

No one could conquer China until at least the 19th century, and even then, it was much easier to bite off parts of it.

>strong central government

This also means a shitload of bureaucracy and corruption which are not conducive for enterpreneurship

Except for mongols, manchurians etc..

>hard-working mentality

since when was cutting corners and plagiarizing at every given chance hard-working

China was weak and conquistadors could do sane in new world with divide and conquer to conquer china

Actually very little beaurocracy because there are not checks to everything as in a democracy, the process is not slowed. Chinese government allows business just because there are no systems to regulate it.

there is one glaring flaw that I see, I'm not sure if china is greek

its full of chinks

How much did that VPN cost you, Lao Ming?

Maybe you should spend less on propaganda, and more on replacing your shit air force

At least they can import goods

Need more china

Sorry, let me substantiate my claim a little.

No one that wasn't a neighbour could reliably conquer and rule China. Mongols went as far as they did because they were a formidable military power and were able to acclimatize themselves to Chinese administration and culture. Same thing went for the Manchurians. It would have been nigh impossible for pre-industrial Europeans to do the same, simply because their culture is so radically different that their acceptance would have been unlikely in the short term, and because they would be fighting an empire with near-equivalent levels of technology possessing virtually unlimited manpower and not crippled by disease. Even assuming that Spaniards went in during a period of turmoil, these facts would remain more or less in place. The best chance that the Europeans had for at least converting China to Christianity was with the Jesuits, and even that fell flat on its face for a number of reasons (court intrigue, Papal inflexibility).

>manchurians conquered
>mongols conquered
>spaniards could not conquer
Nice meme

>import
>Tajikistan income tier

Just an ocassional hanging for people who put poison into milk