United vs. Celta de Vigo

United vs. Celta de Vigo
Pre Match Thread.

Bailly starting
Mata on the bench

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdAYtL3nnHw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really don't get what Mou is still hoping for in the league. Why doesn't he play de gay, since EL is his only reasonable chance to get into CL next season?

Romero is better than De Gea

Fellaini on the pitch
Winning is guaranteed

He's going for a straight draw.
Or the cheeky draw

Aspas getting his legs broken tonite

today >mouyes loses his final chance to play cl next season

>Le Elbow man

Mou can't stand players who don't play whilst injured but is fine with a retard who gives away last minute penalties and headbutts people. Why is he getting so many fucking chances to fuck everything up!?

Based argentina

>celta de puto

>puto de vigo

FUCK manure tbqh

I thought Pogba was still dead. I guess Man Utd will win by 5 instead of 3.

this

>Valencia is the captain

When did Man Utd become so shit?

Because Romero has played in the EL all season and done well.

Valencia is GOAT fuck off

Stop talking to yourself

>Trying to force the Lingard is good meme

who /celta/ here ?

Fellaini is actually an excellent player. Why do you think Moyes, Van Gaal, and Mourinho rate him?

I supported United as a kid but haven't for years. My flatmate does so we watch all the games Stoll, but they're without a doubt the most boring team in the league. Don't like the tactics, don't like the players, don't like the manager. I'd rather watch a thrilling Middlesbrough v Sunderland.

>A bunch of faggots is what you have in French football. There are so many homosexual players there, they always provoke you, they touch your thighs, your bum, to see if you will give some kind of signal. I feel disgusted when a homosexual shares the same shower and stares at one's bum with desire, and even gets emotional when you are naked.

Dumb bong.

Lads imagine, just IMAGINE if Manure fail to win against
>10th team in La Liga
>that got BTFO 0:3 at home against Bilbao in their last match
>that is on three match losing run
>whose starting GK is 1.79m "tall"
Imagine

Let the dabbing begin

He man marks pretty well in set pieces.
And gets good headers from time to time, also gets the passes flowing.

i bet vigo is a windy, cloudy, and comfy af city.

Celta been resting their players.

>romero
>darmian
>lindab
>half dead poogba
>trashford
And best to last
>valencia (c)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

1m79 is not short

Why is >De Gay not playing?

>valencia (c)
HA!

today the liga vs eplel debate will end for those who are retarded enough to still think there's any debate

this will be the beginning of the end for >mouyes at manure

It's not exactly a GK height either, is it. I think Cannavaro was shorter than that and still one of the best CBs in history, but as a goalkeeper you're extremely limited then
Lets hope so, and Manure's lineup is pure shit as well

>Sergio Àlvarez – Mallo, Cabral, Roncaglia, Jonny - Wass, Radoja, Herández– Aspas, Guidetti, Sisto.

JOHN GUIDETTI

>Lets hope so
The info is out there, you don't have to hope about anything.

why should I bother lads? Swansea and City matches are still getting to me

Because what else are you going to do?

I keep this thread open so I can enjoy it when Man U start losing

No De Gea means Mourinho trusts his tactical scheme. Celta won't have many shots on goal.

Im getting a knack for triggering Trumpfags on Sup Forums. Might do that

>Aspas, Guidetti, Sisto
>the GAS are lined up
lmao manure have absolutely no chance, 0-5 for celta EASY

Good

right back atchya

Where's that short Chilean dude Diaz

>manure paki
>anti-trump

shock horror

he's gone to shit last few months mate. Only morons from reddit who say 'PRAISE KEK MAGA' still like him

>Celta Vigo not choking a semi-final

Celta is known for fucking up big clubs in cup matches

oh, the man's a moron, but the anti-trump brigade are even bigger prats. either way he's not my president

Where even is celta Vigo in Spain? Is this the biggest match in their small history?

guidetti is so hot ugh

REMEMBER MY NAME

well excuse me for shitposting on another board. Do I have to believe in the crap Im posting?

>Where even is celta Vigo in Spain?
Galicia.

>Is this the biggest match in their small history?
Yes. Never been to a European semi-final before.

>ex man city guidetti
>ex liverpool aspas
>sisto who scored twice v united for full time plumbers

genuinely shitting it lads

Why are Celta underdogs? United's squad is crippled

Too busy fucking Edurne

mate it's man united, everyone else in this competition are underdogs

>you will never be loved like the slovak

why live lads?

Zlatan getting injured was for the best. He finally started playing like an old man against Anderlel.

I always want the prememe league to lose, but my deportivismo is so strong. Damn.

because manures bench cost more than celta vigos team

also its fucking celta vigo. theyre 10th in a 2 team league

just be happy you were born at the right time to witness his greatness

I love you user

He will never fill the hole your father left in your heart

>last 6 times United faced a Spanish team in a European knockout game - 1D 5L (Madrid draw and loss, Barca loss x2, Bilbao loss x2)

Fuck Spain desu

do it for Liverpool la

Iago Aspas looks like Moe Szyslak.

Name a more hateable manager than MAUREEN

btw this game will make aspas get a nice transfer to a big club this summer

United will do well to get past these lot, and even if they do they have no chance against Ajax

it would be a humiliating defeat in the final for them

youtube.com/watch?v=vdAYtL3nnHw&feature=youtu.be

can aspas pull off a miracle lads?

they're actually fifth best team in Spain atm. they relax on the league playing subs, because they're trying to win a trophy. either copa or europa. but they always choke on the semis, doesn't who the opponent is.

Pep

zidane

that was with dinosaur tactics ferguson desu

mou knows la liga well

simeone

funny thing is that Yernited customers actually think this is a massive game for Celta

Celta have already beaten Barca and Real this season, MUCH bigger clubs than Man U

this is a walk in the park compared to the big clubs they've faced this season

Funny how people claim I'm obsessed with Manure, and yet there are customers who are so obsessed with OTHER Sup Forums POSTERS that they have screenshots of posts saved.
I get along very well with my father though, he just doesn't get free Juve tickets and trips anymore since he's employed elsewhere ;_;

last digits is todays result

watford beat united 3-1, that doesn't mean Madrid/barça should fear them

I just placed a bet on this

>responding to united 'fans' with foreign flags

m8 theyre literal customers. of course they hate you for exposing them. they probably thought they were proper fans etc instead of choosing a team that has won 15 of the last 20 league titles in the biggest league

ABSlovak is a mental illness

>Traditional Dutch European powerhouse who faded into continental irrelevancy recently defeating the global merchandise moloch of Manure
Muh dick

come on based celta

>you now remember The Flip
Is he making a grorious comeback in /trans/?

Its going to end 1-1. Its so obvious.

Antonio Valencia is a good lad.

he will be back next time manure spend 100m on whichever fad is popular this summer. he will once again try and convince people he is white

I think he's a robot.

are there ever any good games in this competition? why do they even bother doing it anymore

Who Celt/a/ here?

Liverpool v Dortmund last year was good

Liverpool - Dortmund was great last year

Literally the game last night was more fun that almost every champions league match this season

Dortmund - Lelerpool last year was a fucking classic

>qt lolis every game every team

what did spain mean by that?