19, virgin gf gave me my first handjob, pic unrelated

19, virgin gf gave me my first handjob, pic unrelated
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_TVeSesrao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how was it

How old's your gf? Also checked.

her first time touching one, didnt do amazing but wasnt bad, then again is there such thing as a bad handjob?

she's also 19, we go to the same college

>bad handjob?
Yes.
>man what took you guys so long? awkward HS experience?

wouldn't say awkward, but the fucking bitches at my highschool were either massive fucking feminists or were sweet but wouldnt do shit as far as sex. I didn't bother much back then, nobody would go farther than making out. this girl I'm with now, I've been with for ~3 months, says I'm the best guy she's been with

Handjobs are straight disrespectful, you think you can beat my meat better than me?

yeah she didn't do it as good as I would, but I didnt fucking expect that. she says shes trying to get over a traumatic experience she had when she was a kid, sexual abuse, and wont go to a blowjob yet. I guess this is a way of easing her in, which is a lot better than nothing

Aw, I can't even imagine.. does she not liked to be touched?

its not as bad as that, so I'm guessing she's either really close to getting over it or it wasnt much to start with. she's let me finger her for about a month now, idk why that isnt a problem but she doesn't like to talk about what happened to her. I guess she had dick-phobia, and got past it. she tried doing this same thing last week and basically broke out crying, im really surprised she made it this far tbh

Yeah, damn. Good on you with the patience.

fine by me, I'm mega virgin already (just like 90% of Sup Forums), so even getting to this point is sweet. plus she's the fucking sweetest I've ever seen, which is cliche and all, but hell I wouldn't give her up if it took 3 more months for a simple bj

I'm proud of you little Sup Forumsro!

one of the joys is bragging to my (older) neckbeard brother, currently in school for welding, thinking he could get some before me

Cherish it, really- don't rush. Shit gets messy fast in 3D. Cuddle and respect the shit out of her.

I do Sup Forumsro, thanks. she's had the worst fucking boyfriends in the past, only caring about nudes and sex. naturally, thats the best part, and a lot of what I care about too, but she says I treat her with more care than her own family and anyone she's ever spoken with.
that, and I'm a little worried that the IT classes I'm taking will never let me get a girlfriend again, so I'm keeping this one as long as fucking possible.
We've joked about getting married, but we both know neither of us would commit to that till at least our mid 20s when we've been together for years and years

That's awesome. I put all my eggs in one basket with a HS sweetheart and ended up splitting after going to different uni's. Enjoy your college years!

dude, what happened with you and her? I got a younger brother in highschool, I dont want him to have to go through that if his relationship doesn't work out, any advice?

did she swallow

handjob, learn to read. didn't cum, didn't expect to. she did talk about bj's tho, she said she would make herself swallow if she'd get that far

didn't cum?

nope, was her first time doing that, wasnt bad but wasnt good enough to cum

jesus thats when you take over and blow all over her face

what part of fucking childhood trauma dont you get lmfao. she'd fucking break up with me if I tried that, but then again I live in liberalville so I cant get better than her

do it anyway fag

"fag" says the dude whose probably never had anyone touch their dick, whatever

lmaoooo says the one who called himself a virgin and bragged about getting a half assed handjob

like you've done shit, go ahead and make up an argument of why you're better when you're truly not, see if I give a shit

>see if i give a shit

I've already won

congrats

youtu.be/3_TVeSesrao

Did either of you enjoy a nice, smooth cigarette afterwards?

nah mate, tried smoking and it's pretty shit