Given your countries history with France, how do you feel about the fact that France is no longer France?

Given your countries history with France, how do you feel about the fact that France is no longer France?

Pretty sad tbqh. And it is pretty irritating the way attitudes about France have hardly changed since 2001. France is a big meme here. Hardly anyone thinks about it as a real country.

What do you mean by "no longer France"?

when i was a little kid I always saw france like a magical place in movies and cartoons but then i knew the sad truth, also my cousin is traveling for various countries on europe he tell me yesterday he is in france for a few days so pls don't kill him because he is christian.

Maybe if they weren't the worst colonizers in the world people wouldn't be immigrate from their home countries to there.

where is he, what's his name and what does he look like? I want to protect him, I swear on the prophet

Feels good

>so pls don't kill him because he is christian.

bad news for you..

he tell me he was in paris he is very tall like 1,80 and his name is sebastian he is basically a chad

pffft hahahahaha

what does it have to do with us being "bad colonizers"?

>people wouldn't be immigrate from their home countries to there

I feel bad for them
Allahu Akbar though, they have to convert to Islam one way or another, sooner or later.

Does that means we were good colonizers? :D

t. spaniard

whatever

It's very sad. Ethnic French are already a minority among newborns in some counties of France. The US has the demographic problem because of mistakes made in our history; France, on the other hand, seems to have accepted it voluntarily.

Spaniard here
Good, conquering afro sand people will be easier for Iberians.

there's no such thing as ethnic french you fatlord

Of course there are. Ethnic French are the ones who lived there before all the colonial peoples, such as Algerians, were allowed in.

You must be reaaaally dense to think France was 100% homogenous before the colonial era

Go back to your shithole achmed

Homogenous? No, of course not: you had Bretons and Basques, etc. But it was overwhelmingly European.

Bad desu. But south of France hasn't changed much, has it? Carcassonne, Nice, Lyon, Bordeaux and so on are fine, aren't they?

Yeah exactly, the foreign population was still mostly white European but I don't see how Breton, Basques, the people in Alsace, the ones in the newly annexed French areas near Spain, Italy etc are suddenly "ethnic French"
Don't get me wrong, I'm not the one saying "there are no ethnic French" but, like many European countries, it used to be very fragmented with most people even unable to speak French

>Carcassonne, Nice, Lyon
Arabified Shithole

Lol every proper city is damaged, in the North or South
But the countryside is very white everywhere in France tho

Fair enough. I suppose what I meant to say is that there are areas where the majority of French newborns are born to populations of non-European extraction: of course, because such data is not directly reported, this must be inferred from things like tests for sickle cell anemia, which are only administered to newborns with at least one parent of full or partial African descent.

I don't really care

France has been the wellspring of shitty ideas and bunda fetishes for well over two centuries

Here's a source btw

Yep I've seen the sickle cell map
I don't know how true it is, although I'm not blind and I've lived in several different French cities so I know the situation is dire in certain areas and with our people mentality it won't change unless something really big happens
But anyway most people here on Sup Forums seem to have no fucking clue how France is and assume there are Africans everywhere, they don't realize the huge differences from one region to another.
I spend one month in the south-west every summer in the Dordogne departement and can manage to see only white people for the entire stay, just like there are places people will assume will be very white like Alsace because "it's based Germanic hurr durr" and if they actually went they'd be shocked
I think it is pretty safe to say most of the countryside is white, even in Provence where Marseille is there are many mountainous areas rather free of immigration. However, cities are fucked

If France fall, Europe itself will fall.

>Nice
Didn't you hear about that nice attack?

France already fallen in 1789

They paved the way for our independence.
I miss you, France.

I will always love the idea of France

Nah, France was still based, up until the belle epoque.

I think all of us will always the idea of France, buddy.

It would be funnier if the same thing was not happening to us as well.

Why not one last war ye Teutons to go out in a blaeze of glory?

Thank you Poland

Stop being delusional and go back to Sup Forums you fucking faggots. No, >2010 isn't a response. In 2016, 85,244 refugees applied for asylum in France. That's less than 0.1% of the French population. No, posting cherry picked images of Paris or Calais is not a response. No, >muh birthrates is not a response, as any person who has done any research into the claim would know that the birthrates of foreign immigrants drops when they live in a developed country. Birthrates aren't a fixed model you can project over decades and expect to be even close to correct. And, finally, no, Americans posting under a French proxy telling me how they're robbed and raped by Africans every hour is not a response.

we conquered normandy and shit
they didnt do anything to us, i dont care about frogs

Forgot the image.

>180
>very tall

Boliviano spotted

> he is very tall like 1,80
>Christian
ay negritos

RIP

You ignorant fools. Islam will cleanse France of its degeneracy and create a better and superior Muslim state. How I loathe them...

You don't know what you are talking about, islam is not the only problem you dumb amerifat
The Republic is destroying our culture and our identity, our politics are corrupted by the rich Saoudis/Qataris, our diplomacy is fucked we are nothing but the USA's puppet
About Islam, a lot of people from the DGSI (our FBI) keep telling us that the country is going to end up in a bloody civil war, some politics event want to give some of our provinces to the salafis

But don't worry the day of revenge will come soon :)

Because than the Brits would win.

Just come to Paris and see

Probably two of the dumbest posts I've seen in a very long time

>mfw both g*rmany and fr*nce will die in my lifetime

Anecdotal evidence from a French monarchist, surely this has shaped my entire world view, receiving this information from a totally unbiased source.

See the last part of my post.

"lol ur dumb" is not an argument.

Still mad that France didn't join you in your retardation?

Do I look like american with french proxy?

Learn what implications are. I meant that saying "just come to paris" isn't a response.

So any first hand experience is not a response?

Considering the fact, I'm a french (a real frenchman, a WHITE frenchman), I'm really sad, of course.

You're Portuguese

I thought we were friends

He means you guys call these things chocolatines now. No frenchman would ever do that.

I call them pain au chocolat, you got memed.

>mfw my childhood dream was always to be able to go and live in the country side of France

Meh, my family lives in Toulouse and last time I went it was pretty white, plus the country side is like 90% white in any part of France, it is such a shame that beautiful cities like Paris, Lyon, Nice, and Marseille have become a little less appealing but what can you do

My sources are 2 books of a ex-French politician who was also a good friend of some French presidents (Mitterand, Chirac)
It is sad that there are not translated in English

who is the author

>Still mad that France didn't join you in your retardation?

We never had a Frexit referendum.

Solid laugh. Then a bit of sad.

Anyone born in France counts as French you dipshit, even though many are nigs. The majority of newborns in the Paris department are nigs. It's over.

It was the last presidential election, and we chose the EU