Drugs

Drugs

Can anyone be a functioning drug addict? Or functional recreation drug user?

Lets say on the daily for each, can you guys tell me if one can function in society?

>opiates/pain killers
>cocaine
>xanax
>weedlmao
>alcohol

curious to hear your input

Without a doubt. There are many functioning or semi functioning addicts you see every day.

could you elaborate the difficulty for each drug I listed above?

Opiates - too easy to get hooked / sick / OD.

Coke- too expensive

Xanax : easy to maintain, easy to abuse. Bad drug.

Weed: lol

Alcohol _ lots of people do this.

i smoke weed everyday do dxm every other week and im a uni student getting straight As so i'd say im p functional

Opiates - I would say this is the easiest if you don't abuse them. If you do dope then its almost impossible

Coke - too expensive to do daily, also really obvious when tweaking so I would say no

xanax- yeah , very easy to abuse tho and wd sucks

weed - no, no white collar guy smokes pot and works professionaly

alcohol - same as above.

>I'm living off my parents, totes functional

who said i was living off my parents?

I take opiates daily they make me happy and talkative. Xanax puts me asleep quick. Weed is too noticeable, also slows thinking too much. Cocaine is great throughout the day especially with little bumps, even better with opiates. Adderall and opiates is a nice combo too

opiates/pain killers
>you can probably give off the appearance that you're ok but the minute you don't have access to pills it's gonna be a problem real quick
>Nice to take every few months when smoking a blunt, otherwise stay away imo

cocaine
>Pretty overrated, could be used daily without much problem but tolerance would build quickly and it's not cheap
>Not sustainable, but fun to do at parties or bars, otherwise not really that cool

xanax
>Retard tier drug, seriously all it does is make you feel good for a few mins then black out
>I've lost extended periods of time to this drug, do not recommend unless you have crippling anxiety

weed
>only drug I really do anymore, it's great but everyone knows that
>Can be used daily but it does make you less motivated, has its benefits but easy to fall into a routine of smoking too much

alcohol
>I don't really care for it but it's easy to get and ok in small doses
>binge drinking daily is retarded but in moderation alcohol can easily be used regularly with no harmful effects

Overall abusing any drug is not a good idea, being a fiend is shitty and makes people not like you. Use drugs for fun and try some real drugs like acid and shrooms, much more fulfilling.

I was a functional opiate user for years. It was just painkillers but still. I was well aware of the risks of becoming physically addicted and it was as simple as not doing it more than twice a week. You just have to be mature enough to get your shit done and play when it's time to play.

Well shit. Do you even have a personality without all this shit in your body?

looking to try lsd for the first time, got one tab.
what do i do with it and what do i expect?

What was your dose? Did you ever get addicted or go into wd

I'm a functional alcohol. Have been for most of my adult life. in my 30s, last time I had a day without a drink it was when the airline fucked my flights up three years ago.

I imagine alcohol is one of the easier options to be functionally addicted to, though. I dont know if it's the same with harder drugs.

Be in a trouble free good mood.
Expect? There's really not much to compare an LSD trip to unless you've done shrooms.

Just make sure you're in a good head space, or wait until you are.

smoke and drink mostly daily as of recently, and outside of normal seasonal depression my life has been quite normal. still hold a decent job and make music
knew a guy who did coke a lot and he tried to make it work, but its so obvious when hes on the shit or when hes been without for too long. messy shit to see

It's great, don't try to force anything and just give in to the trip once you feel it coming on strong. Try smoking weed when you feel yourself peaking, everyone's experience is a bit different but it's a lot of fun. Try to be somewhere where you can move around, most of the time you won't want to stay in one place.

As for what you do with it. Put the tab on your tongue until it dissolves.

Sure do! I stop around 2pm and do 2 weeks on 1 off. I'm very conscience of my behavior and appearance, I quit if need be. No addictions to anything luckily

sounds good. im not depressed or anything so thats good i guess
what does smoking do in combination with the lsd?

I disagree about the weed. Don't smoke if it's your first time. You won't even know if or when you are peaking.

Took 30mg the first two times, told someone about thisshitsucks.jpg and then went down to 15. I was pretty disappointed when they dried up, but life goes on. Never really got sick. But I was smoking weed after they dried up, which apparently is great for helping people come off of opiates. I think it's fine as long as you have the discipline to not do it everyday. Probably not a good choice for people who don't have responsibilities in the first place.

Seems like a chemical roller coaster that your brain has to handle. Especially if you keep going on and off the shit.

dont smoke weed with it, unless you think you arent feeling it a couple hours in, gives a good refresher... but be prepared for it to possibly give you mad anxiety. and dont take it at a party. its very difficult to talk to people on acid and it will probably end up just making you feel freaked out.

my original plan was to go to a friends house and chill with him for the 8-12 hours.

What does weed do in combination with any other drug? It's your first time. Baby steps with acid.

Better to do it with someone else. And you will eventually want to get outside. You just will. Dress appropriately for the weather.

>you just will
ok. thanks for the tips

sounds like a good idea for me, that was similar to my first experience and i had a good time. its nicer when the other person is also on acid, but then theres also the chance that it could get weird, especially for your first time. either way i feel like taking acid with someone is a real good bonding experience.

It was a little bit when I started. I'm sure it's friggin hard on my body. I should probably quit though eh? Not a fan of giving money to big pharma

Yep, acid. Gonna get weird no matter what...

Miss the good old days. Last time I took acid was about 7 years ago. Was also the last time I went skydiving. What a fucking rush!

No problem. Just remember, no matter what, It's just a drug, and you WILL eventually come down.

If you're gonna mix weed with anything, take the other one first, and smoke later. Seemed to apply through my years of shenanigans.