This show is so fucking bad

this show is so fucking bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZIMBABWE

Yeah but it's literally the best DC adaptation since the Nolan trilogy.

how do DCucks even make it through the day without killing themselves

>childish superhero nonsense
>is bad
STOP THE PRESSES

yeah but this is even worse than literally any capeshit flick

i'm still watching it but it just baffles me sometimes

Yeah. After season two I realized I can't take anymore of this scooby gang bullshit.

You have shit taste

And I was expecting Sopranos tier quality from a show on a teenage girl network about a guy who runs so fast he travels through time.

Nah Flash is good.

I can see why you'd be confused though, because it's not SRS PREMIUM CHANNEL TELEVISION FOR SRS VIEWERS FEATURING RAPE AND INCEST.

Fucking degenerates.

I can feel the rays of your frustration from here, user.
Caps lock is a dead giveaway

>wow this piece of shit is smelly
>it's a piece of shit
>yeah but this one is particularly smelly
>well yeah it's a piece of shit isn't it obvious
>no but this one is really smelly

But its kinda comfy desu.

I'm not a fan of capeshit so I wouldn't know but how is superbitch keeping up with the flash?

maybe he was going slow

>get outta my head scorpy

no flash is tvkino

you are the one who is so fucking bad

It's alright... The show is uneven with some decent moments that kind of make it worth watching but there is so much cringe worthy garbage it's impossible to recommend. Everything has gone downhill with the recent flash point crap.

At least it's not Agents of Shield...

>this is considered good tv nowadays
Why is television so shitty right now except for one or two airing, early 2000s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

nah you're a dumb nostalgia-goggled faggot

tv is higher quality now than it has ever been

t. Pleb

I like it because I want to watch wacky adventures. I'm not trying to watch high art here I just want something to put on while I fold my laundry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM

.t capeflick thread poster

Now that's a pleb.

Yeah it's pretty shit nowadays, mostly because it's CW. Imagine how based a Flash show would be if it was done by HBO.

That being said, season 1 is fucking great and probably the most fun I've had with a comic book adaptation. That's mostly due to how fucking based Wellsobard is, probably the best on-screen comic book villain to date because of the interesting and unique take on the character. The banter was also pretty good and I actually didn't mind the romance bullshit in S1, but it all went so downhill in S2 that it'd now Arrow-tier.

Still thankful for the fun I've had in season 1, I can still look past the shitty stuff and somewhat enjoy the show but I know deep down it'll never be as good as it was then. And now they're fucking using Eobard in Legends of Tomorrow, what a waste.

>Flash ends up in universe 3.0 and decides to never timetravel again
>Everyone we know and love is trapped in universe 1.0 while Barry pretends these people that are essentially strangers are his close friends
I want to go back

Capeshit shows seem to get 1 good season before everything fucking falls apart.

He likes to humor Super being like this, If I remember correctly he makes Supes look like a bitch in a comic, I bet some user has it.