Which is your favorite in the Berlin Trilogy?

heroes > lodger >>>>>> low

The Idiot

Lust for Life

Low > Lodger >>>>>> Heroes

Low > Heroes > Lodger

This

this is basically fact, though I love lodger you can't really make a case for it being better than Heroes and Low is on another level

low>>lodger>>>>heroes>>>>the idiot (vocals are unlistenable)

>tfw you like Heroes more than Low
Am I a brainlet Sup Forums?

Yes, but only because you're asking Sup Forums to validate your tastes.

^

Heroes is like Low but better

Low is like Heroes but better

Heroes the song is better than any of the songs on Low, but the album Low is better than Heroes.

thats very fair

Heroes is great, but it's not even the best song on the album
t. the idiot

Gonna spice things up in this thread a bit.
Track ranking for each album:

>Low
Subterraneans > Warszawa > Speed of Sound > Be My Wife > A New Career In Town > Always Crashing in the Same Car > What in the World? > Sound and Vision > Breaking Glass > Weeping Wall > Art Decade

>Heroes
The Secret Life of Arabia > Moss Garden > V2 Schneider > Sons of the Silent Age > "Heroes" > Beauty and the Beast > Blackout > Neukloin > Joe the Lion >>>>> Sense of Doubt

>Lodger
Look Back in Anger > Boys Keep Swinging > DJ > Fantastic Voyage > Move On > Red Sails > Yasassin > African Night Flight > Red Money > Repetition

Heroes>Low>>>>>>Lodger

>Low
Breaking Glass > Always Crashing in the Same Car > Sound and Vision > A New Career In A New Town > Speed of Sound > Subterraneans > What in the World? > Be My Wife > Warszawa > Art Decade > Weeping Wall

>Heroes
Heroes > V-2 Schneider > Sons of The Silent Age > Black Out > Beauty and the Beast > Moss Garden > The Secret Life of Arabia > Sense of Doubt > Joe the Lion > Neukloin

>Lodger
Red Sails > Boys Keep Swinging > Look Back In Anger > Yassassin (Turkish For Long Live) > Fantastic Voyage > DJ > Red Money > Move On > Repetition > African Night Flight

lodger is the patricians choice, all great songs with no instrumental filler like the other two

>no instrumental filler like the other two

This. Heroes the song is masterpiece, but Low flows better as an album

Heroes>Low>Lodger

Heroes > Low > Lodger
I never got why Low gets so much praise. It's one of his best but Heroes has the better songs. Blackout is one of my favorite songs ever.

Lodger is the album you make when there's no way to follow Heroes

Heroes>Low>Lodger

I love Low, but I honestly feel like the fandom has ruined it a little bit.