What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?

You, user

eating her pussy in the doggystyle position would come close

When I discovered that if I rub my peepee just right it will make boner juice come out and my insides will tickle.

The summer I spent with my ex. I was madly in love, she was an incredible fuck. Now I ever hardly think about her and probably wouldn't look twice if I saw her on the street. But the feelings I had back then, it was like the chemicals in my brain flipped the fuck out, it was bliss. I guess it's what being on drugs is like.

>eating pussy

If you ate some other guys creampie would that make it even better for you?

reading about 500 books in my lifetime

Still waiting for it; the day I die.

Born in Australia
/thread

found the queer

Agreed. HS sweetheart, 3 months of summer orgasms = enough for a lifetime. First raw creampie when she went on the pill in college might be a close second.

Falling in love while in college with more friends and money than I knew what to do with.

Wasted the money
Ignored the friends for the girlfriend
lost the girlfriend five years later.

Sounds like you peaked, user. Time to write a memoir.

>the best thing that has ever happened
being able to cum inside my cousin

People who eat pussy are usually closet fags, that's why they can't satisfy a woman with their dick.

fan fiction

develop alcoholism

Some people say it's better to have loved and lost than to never have lost at all, I think it's all bullshit. Rather not have experienced it at all rather.

Realizing that I didn't care if I was bi. No one has to fuck me if they don't want to.

Yeah, I miss what I was like before it all. Innocent, hopeful, and thought women were just oh so wonderful. Turns out they're just dudes with sloppy inverted dicks.

Actually I'm just getting started. My story is pretty wild now and I could never have achieved what I am while I was with her.
Now I'm jacked and raking in the money. Got a younger girl as a back up plan and I'm seeking other women while I make my fortune.

Still have many regrets though. I am actually going to write a book and publish it once enough time has passed that I am beyond the statue of limitations for things.

Having anal sex for the first time with 3 of my girlfriends. The first time my dick went up their asses....pure winning

Guy you responded to
Ya I can't say for sure. I probably wouldn't be as strong as I am. I made many mistakes and lived like a selfish asshole. Now I'm trying to do right, but I'm somewhat of an antihero.

Kissing and licking a girls neck while she’s sitting on me trying to get my dick to push into her tight virgin pussy

I married mine. Worth it.

When I was 16 and my GF (staying at her folks' vacation house) woke me up in the middle of the night by grabbing my hand and shoving it into her crotch. Started flicking the bean, but she jammed a finger in. Starting pulling my PJ's down, she noticed and helped so she could have the D in her asap.
Fuck that memory gets me hot as shit to this day. Only time I've ever experienced a "I need your dick NOW" moment.

Only time?

That's sad.:(

This is true.
But life is pain, so, you know, par for the course.
Well, I did have an invitation that I think was about the same level of need from a near stranger, but I just can't into BBW.