Dating people with depression thread

>dating people with depression thread

When she gets mad that you went to the gym/didnt binge eat today.

The absurd juxtaposition of this picture fills my belly with glee.

I was that person.. still am minus the dating part I think. Feels bad, ended up writing a letter since we were two states away.

Fuck that shit. Never again.

retarded dont do it makes you want to kill yourself after listening to "i want to kill myself" every fucking hour

The late night daily panic attacks are great too

>letter?niggawha

had a depressed chick in a long distance relationship as well, sucks cause after years on it makes you forget how to talk to chicks in real life

im the person with depression, would not recommend myself to anyone

She gets mad at me whenever I smoke/drink. She smokes/drinks more than I do. She says I'm an addict but in her case she says weed isn't a drug. Where do I shop for anime girl body pillows???

I like that picture user.

>itsnotworthallthelatenights

Not so bad when you're horrendously mentally ill yourself

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My ex had a pretty fucked up life. She had been abused from a young age, then bullied for having an accent and being generally weird (she was from England, grew up in a shithole in Scotland called Falkirk). Met her in college and we really hit it off, though I didn't realise how bad things were. She ended up breaking up with me because she wasn't ready to get intimate with a man and she thought it wasn't fair on me to keep stringing me alone while she went through sexual trauma counseling. I'd have waited though.

Didn't really find out how badly she was affected by depression until after we broke up. Still kind of miss her a year on, mostly because she had a fucking flawless body.

>dating people with depression
horrible idea.
i don't want to be constantly trying to pull someone away from the edge of a cliff.
i'm not a cheerleader.

Connect back with her. Even if she's moved on, there might still be a spark between you two. If she's the one you want, nothing will stop you getting her back.

Oh, I wrote her a letter to ask her out, so it kinda felt like a romantic circular kinda thing.

I'm in a relationship with a girl that has borderline and ptsd.

It can get pretty hard at times. You'll defenetly need to have some balls, if you are insecure youself don't try to get in a relationship with an mental ill person.
Also if she has no intentions to work on her situation and to get help, medical if needed, don't try it. In generell accept that you most likely can't fix her yourself if it's an serious mental illness.

Their are a lot if ways how you can fuck up your own brain and life if you try such an relationship. Don't want to sound hard or something but if you are to weak to handel all of this better don't try. You will neither help her nore yourself.

That ship has sailed. I miss the company (she was pretty much the only female friend I had at that time) and all that, and she was pretty cool, but that wouldn't be good for either of us. It took me a long time to stop myself from constantly wanting to talk to her and check her facebook and all that shit since i'm a possessive person, so even flirting with the idea of trying to rekindle things wouldn't be good for me.

As for her, I don't even know what she's doing with herself these days. She might have moved on to someone else, or she could be anywhere else in the world. I've met new people, and i'm sure she has too.

tl;dr I miss the sex, but her, not so much anymore

Nothing romantic about a breakup. Trying to make a breakup sentimental will probably just make things worse.

Dating a depressed person isnan absolute nightmare!! At some points u feel like u can help them on there journey to a normal life but it will never happen... anyways to insecure lack of confidence and always miserable begins to drain u... i mean as much as u want to help you cant.

Good on you man. Acknowledging that is really healthy. Wish I could keep that frame of mind. Best of luck to you and her.

Well im in a deep depression..but i know that if i could get a nice girl it would cheer me up alot...ive had one last year..but turned out she has to faces..fucking cunt..