Queen /b is back

Queen /b is back

Long live the queen!

More

What did you have for dinner?

who is this skank bitch

that's not cracky chan

I went to Olive Garden and I had shrimp scampi

I live in Santa Fe too! how are you doing this cold night?

That sounds nice, Im glad you ate well.

I had a Turkey burger with guacamole, spinach, grilled green and red bell peppers, and jalapenos

Sounds yum. U look super petite, how tall r u?

Back in Abq now, I'm freezing my ass off. Currently standing under the vent in my bathroom

Who's this fat slut?

I'm 5'1

Fat? I only weight 85 lbs

Lol look at a the newfags

Check ur Kik, I’m out. Good night! :)

Do something with your hair hon

What do you want?

Check out how to make a tea candle heater. You can get all the stuff at Home Depot for less than $10 bucks

Darn I just left ABQ

I came back to Sup Forums just because I remembered you.

Short hair? Buzz cut? I love that.

Shoulda had some Garcia's or Gardunos or Tomasitas....

And with your glasses a short haircut would be so cute

She did pigtails lastnight, shes really pretty

I can't believe they made a tomasitas in abq! I drove past it the other day, gonna have to go.

Lol I would never cut my hair

Hope it's as good as the Santa Fe... Have to go. My sister in law works there

Haha nice. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Old.... 50, married, broken (war wounds) medically retired. And before you ask... Los Lunas

Ah alright. Nice to know.

Hey cutie. What's the happs?

Nothing much

Come on guys, entertain me.

Are you wearing cute socks tonight ha ?

How many random dicks have been sent to you the last couple nights?

No

Actually only 2. Surprisingly most people have been very respectful.

Anythin' fun planned anytime soon?

Would you like to be disrespected?

Nah, first day back at school tomorrow. Really dreading it.

No surprise dick pics please

What you studying

Double majoring in political science and german with a minor in film

wow... I forgot most of my German. Was quite fluent years ago

Viel Glück :-)

I've been learning for 6 years and i still suck

Do you smoke a lot of weed?

Dankeschön!

It was easy for me. I lived there... 2 1/2 years in Berlin and 3 in Bayreuth. So I would not have spoken the German you are probably learning, anyway. More of a Bavarian dialect

No I've never smoked weed.

Ugh. Girls like you remind me that I can lose all my excess weight and pile makeup on, but I'll never look feminine imo. I envy you.

Oh goodness, I struggle with southern german a lot. Northern, western, and Austrian German are not a problem most of the time. But eastern, southern, and Swiss kill me.

Don't bring yourself down so much. I still think poorly of myself, but I'm learning to accept it. We all have flaws, and your flaws probably aren't as noticeable as you think they are. Someone out there thinks you are beautiful.

My brother was in Fulda... He said that it sounded like we were talking with our mouth full of mashed potatoes. It's hard to keep up because no one here speaks it. Maybe if I was in Alamagordo with the German troops they have there...

I dunno. Only had 2 bfs in my life at 22, I gained 70lbs after 3 years of being with my current one, developed BED and just cant get it together to lose it. I have thin, shapeless lips, a large gap between my nose and top lip and huge eyes that literally have gotten me the comment "ayy lmao" from dozens of people.

Current bf doesn't touch me, brings me down and I revert to over eating. Vicious cycle

Well good night SantaFe! I need to get up early. Its nice seeing you. I hope your day back at school goes well :-)

Sounds like you need a better boyfriend! So do I.

Lol... If they're treating like that they ain't a friend. Still here from LL... My wife is 20 years younger than I and will never leave. But that is because she is treated like a queen...

We have a 4 1/2 year old n been together 7 years. It's not quite so simple. Plus he doesn't mean to bring me down, Im just really sensitive.

Ahhhh, life eh?

You wanna talk about it?

Someone treats you like that you need to shitcan that azz and find another. There is someone out there. If they make you feel like shit, move on...

Sugar daddy?

Oh, hell no. She goes to school, works full time. It's a regular marriage. We're just that far apart in age. Know a lot of people like that anymore. Women getting tired of being treated like property/crap. Plus I don't make THAT much money

Well, good for you dude, it's rare to find that

Alright guys I'm going to bed because I have to wake up early. Ttyl. -OP

G'nite Queen B