Is Sam Hyde a legit nationalist or is he just a satirical Jew?

Is Sam Hyde a legit nationalist or is he just a satirical Jew?

He's a "comedian" first and foremost but he reads a lot of information about jews and gays durings his standup and I don't see how anybody could be exposed to that sort of information without being at least somewhat sympathetic.

I just can't tell if he's being sarcastic and satirical or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2
risd.tv/guide/?type=1&series=pmc05
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFskWXjzmk
dailystormer.com/shut-down-2016-the-right-stuff-kiked-by-the-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vzhza1V9oBU
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=AM0JE3IED7w
rivoters.com/by_number/280012/54460_samuel_w_hyde.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've been watching sam hyde for a long time.

he's sincere with his right wing views, but he memes them up for comedic purposes, just like Sup Forums

he legit hates jews.

He has also donated money to TRS.

he's a serial killer and a known fugitive, and if you have information on him you need to inform the authorities ASAP

>he legit hates jews.

He is friends with Jan Rankowski

he got btfo by /mlp/ that should tell you everything

TRS?

I met him, I know him.

He is 100% satire. He has friends who are jews (and feminists). He does it to gain followers and viewers, just like Evalion (though she has great feet).

>raped by mlp
>known to post these threads to gain "fame"

>hates Jews
He specifically gets heated when you ask if he's Jewish

Can you elaborate? There are a ton of people who claim to know him/have met him but the accounts always vary wildly. I'm not doubting you I'm just interested in knowing more.

What happened with him and /mlp/?

I'm the same type of ruthless wavy dude, everything Sam does comes from a very real place. He's intelligent, but being an unironic Trump supporter makes him inevitably more emotional than logical.

Who cares that Ted talk was legit the funniest shit I've seen in years

>I met him
>Therefore I know him
No.

>He is 100% satire.
No he's not. He's going to fall back on that to save his career, making himself the pathetic cuck he has made a public figure out of himself by insulting for half a decade.

He even said in an interview with that youtube music review guy (its on MDE videos) that anyone who is successuful in media is so compromised, such a bend-over-fuck-me cuck, that they are totally part of the machine and completely without integrity.
Just watch him turn into that to make a career at Adult Swim - but know that it's because he turned over and copped out to be successufl and became a weak faggot, no longer a right-wing modern punk (yes, today the right are the punks) that made him who he is.

Yeah righto fagget

If he didn't actually hate jews he wouldn't constantly drop truth bombs under the guise of 'comedy' that just make people hate jews more

Dude Sup Forums is satire.

Haha yeah sorry jews and feminists i don't really hate you i can't help that i've turned my followers into anti-semitists for some unknown reason Wow the world truly works in mysterious ways Really makes you think huh

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2

OK faggots.

First, I went to UNH with him, not the same program but I was in CS Engineering and he was in Art Design. We know each other very well and ran in the same circles. I've been to his apartment that you see in the KSTV videos with the squat rack in the background.

Second, don't pretend to know him because you watched some youtube videos you faggot(s).

Third = he IS satire, he won't admit it b/c it is netting him mad cash and a possibly media career but it is true. He is talented at it and I know it will take him far - he is a hard worker. If you think people in the media are anything else but playing roles you are naive and probably under 18 years old.

Believe me or not I don't care. You jack off into a waifu pillow at night so you're opinion is irrelevant.

kthxbye.

Didn't he start down the redpill path because he realized he wasted his career on a liberal arts degree?

>this is who Sup Forums idolizes

Does someone have the "you got guts" video with some girl in the background screaming that he needs to stop?
I just can't find it.

I'd fuck that tranny. That is a rare unicorn tranny in terms of attractiveness.

Bullshit, he went to RISD, not UNH. 0/10.

I know Sup Forums shits on lib arts but his was not wasted. He is pretty talented. In the Senior presentations for his program at UNH he had the best works. Even won the senior year award for his class. Guy is talented.

He tried to make a crowd-funded MLP fanart dating sim, but it was actually a scam and he was just going to take a bunch of Bronies' money and keep it; but they somehow found out his plan.

I don't know but you're gonna shoot hot cum

he's a faggot middle ground

spouts Sup Forums tier nonsense he half believes in but when confronted about it or refuted in anyway, retreats behind the "im just a comedian" routine

like an edgy jon leibowitz

Nope. He didn't go to Rhode Island School of Design.

Even watch KSTV Episode #4, he spells out where he went.

Nice try though shill, you are just another faggot loser youtube viewer wishing he cashing in on views like hydras. You should execute yourself for being so pathetic.

risd.tv/guide/?type=1&series=pmc05

go fuck ya self

>Mad cash

Lol what is he making 30 grand from youtube, just lol

Sam is just a nihilist laughing at everyone, including you

>68 in

Sam is a manlet?

still, he could be memeing you. i get on with anyone irl, i have leftist and non-white friends, but i'm pretty much completely Sup Forums - i guess the line is blurred by what i actually believe and what is just venting and memery....but i would genuinely like to see white countries stay white, think islam is shit, and am aware of jewish power...but i can get along with anyone and all types of people like me.

Last time I talked to him he made 64000+ from KSTV, MDE and youtube.

What do you make faggot? Did masturbating in your parent's house suddenly earn a wage bracket?

>Hydra submits something to RISD for publication
>he went to RISD

Pick one. Holy fuck kid are you that dumb? Have you progressed past first year social science studies? Do you not understand the process of submitting work to other schools for publication?

You honestly need to shut the fuck up and finish highschool.

>reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/cva0nd2

this seems sincere and a pretty common route for Sup Forumslacks.

he's a nihilist. he laughs at everything. even his videos are a joke.

calm down leaf, you'll catch fire if you keep that heat up!

i think he's a right leaning libertarian that memes it up for Sup Forums, still funny as fuck and touches on the sheer lack of dignity and the indoctrination and how basically your average person is barely a step above an animal because it's easier to live that way

>This doesn't mean you have to start hating black people or using racial slurs or deliberately making yourself unpopular at parties, but whites need to regain some sort of cohesive tribal self-interest and identity right now just like everybody else has or in fifty years this country is going to be like Brazil

i mean, this is hardly an extreme sentiment, but in the minds of most people even saying something like this makes you a neo-nazi extremist - i think then people (myself included) just go into stormfront territory because it's cathartic.

Honestly you have no claim to know him any better htan any of us. You know no more other than some shit you saw in his room.

Being 'in his circles' and visitin his apartment once means nothing but humble bragging rights.

also he went to RISD

more like a moderate white nationalist with libertarian tendencies. like many here, he realises that unless you address the racial elephant in the room, everything else is irrelavent because you are watching your history, culture and future get washed down the drain.

sometimes these rants flash on screen of his youtube videos and i think they're pretty much sam's real opinions (or the other MDE guys)

Same here. I have that attitude, you do, Sam does. But in private thoughts (which you get more honestly in videos than shallow public social exchanges) I want all latinos deported, women to be punished for abortion and promiscuity, miscegination to be socially shunned, etc. Sam is most likely the same way, but as another said will use the jon leibowitz 'hur hur,I'm just a comedian' cop-out to avoid having to take heat.

Will you be paying in tendies or points

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFskWXjzmk

He was a hero, gone too soon...

its a shop/In joke

>this is getting btfo
seems like your definition of btfo is just shit

There is zero chance of this.

Nice try faggot.

yep, i might say nigger and kike a lot on here, but i don't really hate some random nigger or kike minding his own business, i would treat them like anyone else. does that mean everything i post here is "satire", not really, i hope in my heart white people get there shit together and white countries get to at least 95% white again.

Sam stop making posts about yourself. You're a played out paper alpha. Your script never worked that well beyond being the 'big guy' in a room of tinychat webcammers. Hang it up bro.

Stop posting Sam

He also incessantly spams posts on this board to promote his autistic "comedy".
He also sucked off a tranny.
Yep, he's a closeted faggot.

that was just top banter. back to mlp

That actually got him fired from his IRL job lel

>Maybe if I add IMG to the file name people will think I know him for real

A fucking leaf

But he's friends with Jews and friends with Karush who's a Muslim.

He's 100% satirical but right leaning.

>freelance

doesn't mean shit, i bet you some of the most 14/88 people you see posting here have non-white friends.

dailystormer.com/shut-down-2016-the-right-stuff-kiked-by-the-jews/

Are you fucking retarded? You can hate most niggers and have one nigger friend that doesn't act like the others

This

Will he be spared in the day of the rope?

I don't know why such a sizeable and significant percentage of people can't understand this duality you just described. They have to claim that Sam is 100% satire.

I dunno, I guess Sam is the person I would say is the best, and a generational, advocate for this attitude. He deserves to be an icon and spokesman for it, and the people who don't 'get it' probably never will.

KSTV was great. I need more.

If you don't have friends are willing to fight for you, and vice versa, you're a cuck.

If I had a good minority friend, no one is going to put a rope around his neck while I'm still alive.

>I don't know why such a sizeable and significant percentage of people can't understand this duality you just described.

it's like they think you have to be a puritanical, skinheaded, jack booted neo nazi or you can't hold views like "white people shouldn't be minorities in their own countries" or "jews have too much influence" - and if you aren't, it's "satire".

He's a e-comedian who uses contemporary anxieties and malaise as material; he's not fucking a white nationalist.

>but whites need to regain some sort of cohesive tribal self-interest and identity right now

sounds like a white nationalist to me, unless you think this is supposed to be funny or something.

test i think ive been banned again

>CNN Beta Male Sam Hyde Oregon #GamerGate Shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=Vzhza1V9oBU

Who is his friend who is 6'7"

I don't know that quote; but I know that Sam likes to play on stereotypes and inverted shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

DROPPPEd

I just finished watching KSTV. It is seriously a fucking redpill machine. Sam is for real. The twitter event where he talked about fags with a bunch of liberals was taking an idea and pushing it to the absurd limit, but there is a seed of truth in most of the shit he says.

KSTV should be stickied here as required watching. I don't think it's available for free yet, though.

And I was under the impression that his gay rant was literally nothing but a list of inconvenient truths.

youtube.com/watch?v=AM0JE3IED7w

Does he really get mad when you ask him if he's Jewish

he'll put you in the pit

His gay rant is a bunch of material pulled straight from the Institute for Advanced Homophobia thread (which should be required reading) on MPC. It is THE single biggest redpill on fags. Then he gets into the Jews and follows it up with some stuff from their Institute for Scientific Antisemitism thread.

It's pretty much all straight facts and the liberals couldn't stand it.

My favourite part is when he brings up that gay men are only 2% of America's population, but commit 50% of its child rape, which is my Trump card whenever a liberal cucks for gay adoption.

>And I was under the impression that his gay rant was literally nothing but a list of inconvenient truths.

Maybe, but I think ultimately the point of that talk was too piss off a bunch of whiny, small-minded liberals because that's funny as fuck, not so much as an anti-homosexual talk. What is for sure though is that it wasn't "satirizing" homophobes or whatever.

Ultimately, MDE is very much an anti-millennial comedy group, not a political or right-wing one. It just so happens that being an effeminate liberal is a big part of millennial culture, so naturally, they get a little political sometimes.

Yeah right ,fuck off man no ones buying your bullshit leafy

>Maybe, but I think ultimately the point of that talk was too piss off a bunch of whiny, small-minded liberals because that's funny as fuck, not so much as an anti-homosexual talk
Oh, for sure. But the truth in his act was far greater than a 'seed'. It was the complete truth, and the audience simply lost their shit over it.

Here he is sieg hailing with a white nationalist, weev, who was driven out of the country due to constant fbi surveillance/abuse. Even if he doesn't stand with like 90% of his jokes, there's at least part of him that's aware of the merchant. This is the same guy who puts goldstein shekelberg productions at the end of his KSTV videos, and now he's going to be on adult swim. I wouldn't be surprised if the murdoch murdoch guy made it into show business too.

I have it on EXTREMELY good authority that Sam works for the FBI, part of an experimental deep cover psy-op designed to control and keep tabs on subversive elements online. He was V& in a CP sting back in 2004 and has chose to work with them instead of face trial.

If you find him funny don't express your opinion publicly online, that's all I'll say.

>He was V& in a CP sting back in 2004

honestly, i could believe it

>EXTREMELY good authority
Post literally anything to reflect this.

>I want nice dinners and a baby

Man Sam's hinted at wanting kids a couple of times. That fuckin hurts

Nah this guy is legit. He posted screencaps of him texting with sam about his next project and it got filmed.

Even had a shoutout is KSTV.

Sorry you're just butthurt I guess?

weev is a jew

>ID

>this guy
You're literally talking about yourself, dipshit. Do you not understand how IP addresses work?

His entire scthick is to show how insane the average Sup Forumsfag is by taking their batshit crazy "facts" and spew them with a straight face. Anyone who thinks he's sincere is part of his amazing joke.

>this guy
oy

He's registered Republican, for what that's worth (Charles and Nick are Independent):
rivoters.com/by_number/280012/54460_samuel_w_hyde.html

>leftweenies will tell themselves this

lol

read this

Thanks, you one-off psyop agent. Your argument has swayed many minds.

Sam Hyde is a dangerous criminal who has attempted to overthrow & assassination Deagle Nation commander Jack Stryker.
He most certainly is not our ally.