Ask a member of KKE (Communist Party of Greece) anything

Ask a member of KKE (Communist Party of Greece) anything.

Why did I read that as KIKE?

What event in your life made you decide to want to be a faggot?

timestamped party card or attention-whoring fggit

How do you feel about salafiis? What about Jews?

this lol Greek communists are kikes no surprises

same lol

Couldn't afford that extra "k" huh?

What's good to do in Corfu?

KKE is the only party along with Golden Dawn that voted against homosexual couple cohabitation. Only that we have actual reasons instead of durr fuckin faggets.

I'm against mass immigration, western leftists just try to deal with some symptoms (helping immigrants) without dealing with the root cause (wars etc).

How many dicks do you suck a day?

A lot of things, it's one of the best tourist places in Greece in my opinion.

0, I am a heterosexual male.

what's the difference?

so are you actually a gommunist or is it just because it's the best option for you?

right bcz bolshevism is for the juden huh kameraden xP

Both.

Why didn't you grow out of your edgy, awkward teenage phase like 99% of the other communists out there?

What do you think about the antifas ?

Had an edgy 'commie' phase at 14 but after a while became Sup Forumstard (had both fascist and libertarian phase) and now in my 20's I saw the true light.

Why haven't you kill yourself yet?

Because they're ran by kikes

so you grew out of it, saw the actual light, and then regressed?

Is your goal to equally distribute the payment of your denbts among the citizens?

Viva la memes!

Not sure, got a negative feel about them, aren't they anarchists?

Pretty much any leftist that is not anti-revisionist/anti-opportunist marxist-leninist in my mind is an idiot/kekold. The central aspect is to control the keys of economy(economy is the matrix of every change in society), not to hit cops/help immigrants/squat/whatever the fuck these people do. Despite what they say, they do have organization and leadership, but unlike us they are chaotic and have been infiltrated by cops for a long time now.

yes

well technically no, it was created by jews but only as a tool to destroy other nations, not for their own use

When the majority of people/parties/ruling ideologies have a focus on nationality, it's only natural the jews will support the revolutionary ideology that doesn't persecute them.

Nice arguments. Explain how communism destroys one's nation.

explain how it doesn't
name one communist nation that's succeeded without resorting to violent enforcement

What kind of communist are you?

Did Joseph Stalin dindu nuffin?

How do you implement communism in Greece without a violent revolution?

I know where you live bitch,take care bitch boy.

Russia at 1917 was a ruined nation of 80-90% illiterate peasants, just after getting their shit fucked at WW1.

At 1940, illiteracy and unemployment is literally zero, and the Soviet Union has become an industrial superpower. They manage to beat Germany at WW2.

Of course their economy was hurt after the war, but they rebuild and a decade later they send the first man to space.

After Stalin's death it's all downhill (due to revisionist tendencies). The marxist-leninist movement studies it's history, the historical documents and files and we learn from our own mistakes so we won't repeat them.

Read what I said above in the same post.

>How do you implement communism in Greece without a violent revolution?

At the moment, Greece and generally the west is in what we call a 'non-revolutionary period'. We can't just coup or something like that, that will fail. We're growing, gathering forces, eventually we will gain the upper hand. It's historical necessity.

what do you think of today's russia?

>killed the royal family brutally
>destroyed orthodox churches
>destroyed government buildings
>not violent

>without resorting to violent enforcement
guess you missed that part
also I forgot bread lines are a good thing

>>killed the royal family brutally
nothing wrong with that
>>destroyed orthodox churches
stop believing in mcartyist lies

when you gonna pay debts?

>nothing wrong

thas rite be a good goy

>ΚΚΕ
holy shit you guys still exist?
lol

Ah Indeed I missed that part. But there will almost always be violence involved, the bourgeois state and the capitalists won't just give up the control for free when we gain the majority. Only that violence is last resort for them, it's a priority to produce propaganda to reduce the worker's party etc.

If you care about a welfare monkey with a crown living from your labour, you're the good goy here.

respond my question

Oh man sorry I forgot you, I read your question but I didn't really have anything to answer. Got anything more specific? I don't have much to say about modern Russia to be honest.

>the crown living from your labour
well, duh the crown deserve it since it literally made them a successful empire. The only thing the Bolshevik revolution did is making all of its citizens the slaves of the system

>commies actually believe in this

do you think they are doing great or not??

Your post is trash so I'll make a response of equal quality: you're a bootlicker.

No, Russia is only a regional power instead of a global superpower now. Although they haven't degenerated like Western Europe, it's a pity that the progress done in the Soviet Union was erased. Although Putin has quite a cult following here, he's not much different than most leaders in Europe, hiding billions in Panama. Sup Forums fell for le saviours of the white race meme. At least they're still managing well against NATO.

I think you are missing an I.

How does it feel that the best time of Greece involved a junta removin leftists

/thread

Are you christian?

If you had read more history you wouldn't say that.
See Henry Kissinger on Cyprus '74.

No, not religious.

I'll just bump this once before I leave.

First thing i saw.
lmao

You and basically half the people who responded ITT.

Will you kill yourself?

Are you a girl?

Are you strayan???

>KKE
Proof that there is no "I" in kike.

Why are you a disgrace to your nation? My heart burns when I think of Greece under communist rule; my grandparents lived through it. We inherited the greatest gift of western civilization, and you pervert it with ideological poison. I weep for Greece, until you love her as much as I.

Γιατί δεν kοιμάστε;

The communists have been the only true patriots in modern Greek history. See right-wing loyalists bowing down to their yankee overlords at civil war, or liberals bowing down to the EU now.

Αϋπνίες φίλε.

Wait greeks weren't ruled by commies, they're nato from like 1950s.

Yeah he probably means some other country.

Και εγώ τα ίδια.
Είσαι όντως kομμούνι;Μην πεις ψέματα,θα σε εξετάσω.

>Είσαι όντως kομμούνι;
Ν-Ναι.

Η διkη μου ερώτηση είναι εφόσον έχει kανείς kάποια kριτιkή σkέψη kαι διαμορφωμένες πολιτιkές απόψεις γιατί ανήkει σε ένα kόμμα που το μόνο που kάνει είναι να λέει "όχι" σε όλα χωρίς ποτέ kαμία αντιπρόταση? Έχετε kουράσει μαν...

Δεν ντρέπεσαι λιγάkι ρε;
Καλά να πιάνει kότσο τους ξένους,αλλά kαι εσένα;

Τι αkριβώς kάνεις;

Τι εννοείς;
Τι δουλειά kάνω;

στο θρεντ μου!

When do you graduate your equivalent of highschool?

Sadly most of Sup Forums is too pussy/dumb to debate and they have to resort to such posts. Half the thread was about how KKE looks like KIKE. Open a book you fucking trogs, OP out.

Δεν με θέλεις;

lol le communsim works and is not made by jew promise, kke is not kike. fuk u goys, im gonna go and plot for definitely not jew takeover of government

I'm not jewish. Plus, greece economy not good eonugh to afford enough furnaces for all of us

Congrats on being a party founded by fake Pontian Greeks who lived in caves in Pontus, go back to your Georgian roots, just get the fuck out of Greece. You fuckin child kidnapping faggot. 350k in the Pontian genocide, the Turks messed up, should have wiped you guys out once and for all.

I think he left us.

How the hell did Tsipras get elected a 2nd time when he just bent over and allowed himself to be sodomized like a domesticated catamite by the toika?

Are you KKE TOO MUTHA FUCKA?!??!
Greeks are a paranoid delusional people, they figured vote for the idiot, at least he wont pull a smart one on us. They also can't handle reality and believed all his bullshit that he'll somehow get them out of all this by some miracle.

GS THE KKE
RCE WR NW

The 2nd election was too soon after the 1st.People knew he was a fraud from the start,yet they voted for him because they thought they didn't have another option.

>Are you KKE TOO MUTHA FUCKA?!??!
Are you a greek american?

answer my question first

Noone is KKE,neither me nor OP.A kke or kne member wouldn't do an ama,not in Sup Forums not anywhere.They wouldn't even post a single comment,they would never discuss/debate anything with someone righ-wing.

denbts paid when?

God bless you then.

bump

are you a fat and lazy app designer?

honestly, youre the type that went to shit tier colleges like volos, cried to mommie and daddie about your shit tier job, and joined the communists thinking youre a part of the viva la revolution..

truth is, you arent tight, you wont solve anything by refusing to try to finacially pull yourself out of debt, and youre slaves to the system because you refuse to do labor.

Im greek too, man, it makes me sad youre allowing the country go to shit.