Holy shit, niggers. If you niggers have a beard, why don't you fucking sprinkle cinnamon in it? I mean...

Holy shit, niggers. If you niggers have a beard, why don't you fucking sprinkle cinnamon in it? I mean, if any bitch get close to your beard she be all like "holy shit, nigger, does this nigger's beard smell like cinnamon? nigger, I wonder what his dick smell like."

Then she fucking smells your Benis, nigger. She FUCKING SMELLS YOOUR BENIS.

What do I sprinkle on my dick?

FUCKING CINNAMON NIGGER. WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??? You gotta set the cinnamon expectation up top, then FULFILL IT DOWN LOW NIGGER.

Caustic soda

If I do that then she'll tell her friends and they'll all wanna try too

Take the risk nigger. You know you want to.

What if she's allergic to cinnamon?

Then you let her anaphylactic shock fulfill your DREAMS NIGGER.

What if she's not allergic to cinnamon?

No bitch can resist cinnamon nigger. If she not allergic, the she sucks on the benis after smelling it as a courtesy. We're all adults here nigger.

>we're all adults here
I doubt it.

I just turned 40 nigger. I still drink and smoke and post on Sup Forums while I win nigger. Tiger blood.

aye this nigga on to sommthn we must investigate further

You're clearly no older than 12

Stop digging for karma and attention.

>karma
hoe get yo ass back to .reddit

This actually what Dune is all about.

>The Spice must flow.

I think the new I.T. movie was solid, maybe comparing to the old one it wasn't on it's level but as a standalone movie it was good.

The only reason the old one is cool is because of nostalgia and Tim Curry.
Otherwise it was a shit made for tv crapfest.

I don't know what the fuck you're on OP but god tier OC.

Thanks for breaking up the monotony! I give you 10/10 salutes.

Get off his benis

Well. I certainly appreciate the sentiment nigger.
HAHA this nigger get it. But, I'll still dig nigger.

You're both clearly overcomplicating this though niggers. All I'm suggesting is that you sprinkle a little cinnamon in your beards in hopes of a blowjob, in a hopefully semi-entertaining way niggers. JUST SPRINKLE SOME GODDAMN CINNAMON IN YOUR BEARD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

You can thank me later nigger.

KEK

Cinnanigger

I thank you for naming me nigger.

Thanks again for the momentary attention nigger. Sup Forums is the only thing even approaching performing arts that I have time for anymore niggers...thanks for the fun :)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...