Gaslamp Killer Accused Of Rape

Is he done?

>tfw both BrainFeeder AND Low End Theory want nothing to do with you anymore

pitchfork.com/news/the-gaslamp-killer-accused-of-rape/

its pretty damning

hope it isn't true and considering the calm and collected sincerity his response evokes, plus the mention of witness's that could corroborate his account, it probably isn't.

he doesn't seem calm and collected, he seems painfully obviously full of shit

>My name is William
I think it’s important that I be a part of this conversation. Firstly, I want it to be known that I would never hurt or endanger a woman. I would never drug a woman, and I would never put anyone in a situation where they were not in control, or take anything that they weren’t offering. Consent is intimate, and has left room for people who were not present to wonder what happened. In this case consent was between three people, in the form of an offer which I accepted. Allegations carry a lot of weight on social media these days, and the bravery of women who expose their stories can create necessary dialogue that leads to real change. But Chelsea’s version of this story is not true. I am thankful that I have been contacted by witnesses and my roommates at the time, in support. Please know that while I am shocked, I take this all very seriously. It is all so sensitive and needs to be treated with the utmost care and attention.

aside from the fact that being calm and collected is irrespective of whether your full of shit or not; what exactly about his statement seems full of shit to you?

He does not say one specific thing, he has zero balls to say what the consensual sex was and with whom - he is leaving it up in the air like a person who is lying but wanting to seem transparent would. He is says her story is not true and jumps to his witnesses without offering what is the fucking true story according to him - what are you waiting for, dummy?! This reads like a text from a cheating lover trying to bullshit their way out of it and they're hoping you have no proof but not wanting to say much in case you do.

He both confirmed and denied the event took place.

hes lying.

"I think it's important that I be a part of this conversation."

SO say something then, what do you want your lawyer to issue a statement. If you know what really happened, spit it out, prove her wrong. DAMN. obviously guilty. no balls to admit it.

Michael Gira did the same thing and it's pretty much believed that he is innocent, maybe the Gas has a chance

>prove her wrong
Bitch needs to prove herself right first.

"I so respect women."

go to hell, william

>GLK is in this thread right now

you're getting the book william

If you know what really happened, spit it out, prove him wrong. DAMN. obviously lying. no ovaries to admit it.

"In this case consent was between three people, in the form of an offer which I accepted"

We're adults, might as well come out and say who the other person is and they can confirm or deny and you're clear.
Who are the witnesses, what did they see? The sex?They watched all three of you go in a back room?

If you want to clear yourself, it's not hard to come credible by being straight-forward and honest. Your shit is vague and has no detail. It's like you want to imply she's a liar and hope people will just go along and you'll quietly go off and build your case while we forget about it.

>He does not say one specific thing, he has zero balls to say what the consensual sex was and with whom - he is leaving it up in the air like a person who is lying but wanting to seem transparent would

why on earth would he need to expressly mention the type of sex they were having? hes not defending his sexual proclivities, but rather his innocence which hinges on whether the sex was consensual (which he plainly states it being).

>He is says her story is not true and jumps to his witnesses without offering what is the fucking true story according to him - what are you waiting for, dummy?!

it seems like your frogetting that the world isn't a trial and the public isn't the judge and jury. statements for detestable situations like this serve as nothing more than written/oral claim of innocense and saving face. you seem more interested in a police interview monologue with him and the authorities.

>might as well come out and say who the other person is
>putting someone on blast like that
dick move. That person may reveal themselves at another time, no rush.
>Who are the witnesses, what did they see?
They can reveal that if they want.
>It's like you want to imply she's a liar and hope people will just go along
It's like she wants to imply that he's a rapist and hope people will just go along with it, like (You)
You're obviously biased and not very smart. You're probably a numale too.

>numales actually live in a delusion where gira didn't get utterly BTFO'd by the rape accusation

obviously you've never actually spoken with someone who has been through this. her statement is credible, his is not. i'm former law enforcement, seen lies like this. you're not doing a good job of defending your buddy either.

Yep, definitely a numale.

t. safe space nu-male

try female, former chicago pd. what if she was your daughter?

Sup dudes? I'm an insider here, AMA. I am shocked to have found out about this in the morning. I always thought rape known allegations would surface against FlyLo. I can go on for hours about how much of a piece of shit Steve is. Hearing about Will was a shock, but I believe the girl. He has all but admitted to it now.

I'd not be retarded and ask for evidence.

oh y]so you wouldn't believe your own daughter, you'd need evidence. can't help you, man, you're gone.

we're talking about strangers, of fucking course you would support your child or your friend unless it was somehow proven a lie.

All these fucking death threats and jabs people are taking at him is so fucking cringeworthy. Typical society here, always two sided and jumping to conclusions and taking the popular side so their rep isnt ruined. Proven guilty or not, its fucking over for him. Accused of rape = rapist, and even if he is proven innocent, this shit will always and forever be stuck with this name and he will always be blacklisted from all labels that don't want their reputations hurt. Its all fucking over

who said it's a stranger

tell me what is not credible in her statement? very detailed, full explanation of event and following day. his statement by comparison seems like an afterthought, he's just hoping nobody will believe her. and dipshits who don't see this thing up close or have had it happen to a family member will be quick to call her a liar. she has literally no incentive, it will help her in any other way but to heal and by sharing it her courage may be infectious. but she has clearly suffered with it for a long time and decided to tell it finally.

though i should add i haven't looked into the details of this specific case, it's more about the sentiment that people like me who have no relation to them and no details are obligated to believe accusations (or deny them!), and that that's equivalent to a father assuming his daughter is lying.

her statement

>tell me what is not credible in her statement?
The fact that it's just an internet statement lmao.
You're just going with it on faith, that's retarded.
There is a reason everyone is innocent until proven guilty, because any retard with a keyboard can accuse anyone of anything they want.

very compelling and horrifying, if i HAD to say i would say she's telling the truth, but as an uninvolved party i'm still not going to play pretend like i know something just because the idea that people can lie about something like this is too icky to exist. maybe that would be tantamount to denial if i was actually involved in any way, but since i'm not, i'm not going to pretend i know something.

What about Steve? You sayin he's a shady dude?

i feel sorry for you, and i hope something like this never happens to anyone close to you. but if it ever did, you'd know the difference between what is bullshit and what is a credible statement. and you'd know how difficult it is to have the courage to tell a story such as the one she has told, knowing it would be seen by people like you who would call her a liar.

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

lmao, do you know this chick or something?

I think the thing is do from this is think, is there a direct correlation with predatory behavior and genius?

literally everyone does something that could be considered "rape" at least once in their lifetime. its not always that big of a deal

honestly want to know what you think of this
again, if i was judge dredd and i had to make a decision in ten minutes i would definitely believe her.
but i don't actually fucking know, do i? of course that's a very scary thing to acknowledge, and i don't know what you've seen, but i do know something nobody here has seen, and that's this incident.

a little different when you intentionally drug two girls' drinks and rape them. that is a big deal, you need help young man

no they dont. what a bizarre thing to say.

yes, an there is nothing funny about it so why are you lmao

check your head

Maybe not drugging girls, but women are fucking retarded. Like some girls just have sex so that don't have to say no to the guy, that's not rape. if you consent to it it's not rape. Rape would be me drugging you me knocking your lights out or forcing you to have sex. If you have sex it's not rape.

girls are always saying theyve been drugged lol, it happens so rarely in reality. its something from movies. usually they just get drunk faster than they intend to, have sex they regret, and feel the need to blame it on something or someone

this is called a credible statement. if she was lying, it would reek. she would not seem believable. such is the case with his statement. he does not seem credible at all. she is very credible. go ahead and be judge dredd. believe her. it won't kill you.

get fucked. go to hell

a girl once accused me of drugging her, not raping her though. and i didnt drug her in any way whatsoever.

t. nu male, cuck fag, libtard feminist. Go back to being pegged by Lena Dunham

>believe her. it won't kill you.
If you allow baseless allegations to be blindly believed it will kill you when people start accusing you of shit.

i see right through your nonsense.

dont fuck with my friend

what kind of pill makes two girls want to fuck you in matter of seconds? im just curious

I can't take any rape accusations seriously anymore now that every women in the world is coming out saying they've been raped because it's trendy and gets attention.

She had a drink and doesn't remember what happened after, that isn't evidence to being raped.

trendy? try it makes every asshole in the world like you call them a liar.

they did not want this. you best check your head

id be much less likely to doubt them if they made the accusations when it happened rather than waiting until some convenient time

How did he drag two passed out grown women into his bedroom?

well it will probably kill someone, but that's acceptable to you if it means not having to face the prospect of that kind of manipulation, which makes it inevitable.
again, let me reiterate, if i had to believe someone, i would absolutely believe her.
but i'm not going to be that foolish just because it feels right

you don't understand how the drug works, your body is able to move slowly but you are unable to see clearly and gradually lose consciousness. typically females have some memory and then are very sick afterward. this can occur from a sip of a drink. it's not alcohol related. and the reason why these guys get away with it is because of the shame associated and because no one will believe them or will say stupid shit like that they wanted it.

glad you're not a police officer making a decision about how to investigate. glad you're not a juror. i hope you're not a father.

so what drug is doing all of those things? including making them sick?

the girl said she wasnt unconscious and they were in a party, I really doubt he would dragg two girls to his room by the hair in front of his friends, somehow they both agreed to follow, how you can be conscious and without reaction but at the same time doing what he want?

why, you want to buy some and use it on someone. damn, look it up yourself,

What drug?
How did he drag 2 grown women without consciousness into his bedroom?

>women are fucking retarded
at least try to hide your cards when dealing out a supposition mate.

>Dude we have no evidence but this girl said it happened, so... yeah.
>GUILTY!!!!!!!!
m8 the world is fucked if retards like you are ever in a jury.

>what?

You're a sad, lonely girl who needs attention. Here's your (you). Now fuck off.

this is very typical in a blackout when given a date rape drug, you are able to even talk to people but have no memory of the vast majority of it. and when you have flashes of consciousness, you are incapacitated by the effects of the drug so you can't resists the assaulter. that's the point, it makes me unable to stop them. are you 14, have you never read about this?

Why should I mince words, also we know women don't use the internet. I can guarentee you 90% or more of the people on the board are men, so why mince words and just be to the point.

bitch i am former pd, i don't swallow bullshit. she is extremely credible. she is 1 in a thousand credible. liars stick out like a sore thumb. her story is not that of a liar.

ima girl and i think rape is fine

>blackout
>have no memory of the vast majority of it
>flashes of consciousness
>incapacitated
And these people's accounts of events are credible to you?

the gaslamp rapist accused of kill

idiot, that's exactly what i'm saying, because neither of us are any of those things we have no business acting like it.
all that shit you said, besides the father, just as easily applies to you. credible statement = truth? yeah, pretty fucking glad you're not involved either.

then you are a very sick girl and it's time get yourself checked out

>muh intuition
No one here is swallowing your bullshit.

She should have gone to the cops the day after it happened, not 4 years later after finding out the guy is famous and ruin his career.

>former law enforcement

i can see why

rape apologists are kinda wacky

So if I had to lie, objectively what would be the best way to make it believable?

will you check me out

Awww his poor career

I'll check you out you sick fuck ;)

Make a post on twitter saying 4 years ago you had a black-out and fucked a guy.

Be a girl
Take the position of a victim

that's just your professional opinion
if i had to believe someone, i would believe her. i would be shocked if that was made up, really.
but i don't. fucking. know. thank god i don't have to solve this, because that seems like an unimaginable burden, but thank god you aren't either, because obviously you're not willing to actually confront the full weight of it.

you'd think she'd be concerned about potential future victims it could happen to

trips of truth, guess I'll need to start a go fund me for a transition fund

very sick people on this site and y'all should know, this board is crawling with law. you should be mindful what you post on this subject. especially those asking about date rape drugs.

no! i do not consent!

Then what drugs are easy to buy and hard to trace so we can totally avoid buying those to give to girls?

i want to take them myself and jack off

>bitch i am former pd,
what you are is an annoying cunt who thinks to take such delicate situations as if they are what they seem to be at first glance
all of your posts in this thread reek of the same obnoxious and condescending wording and mannerisms

because people might get the impression that your bias informs your view on the topic.

I swear officer she said she thought rape was ok. I would never rape someone who didn't want to be raped

not scared of you or your bullshit

guys are also retarded, it's just wrong to say women are because they'll think your sexist instead of just being truthful.

I wish you would respond to the more serious ones.

I mean really, do you actually think you know the truth just from reading that or have you just decided that evidence just gets in the way and that innocent men in jail is a necessary evil?