Faces of Sup Forums cont

faces of Sup Forums cont.

I'd rather be butt neked rushing somebody who broke in then clothed. Then they will fight back

Drop IG or Kik real quick before thread blows up

what if a rapist is in your house? they want you naked, DUMBASS.

Well if a rapist breaks and enters while I'm sleeping I'm already kinda fucked (pun intended) but honestly I guess you right

Maybe I should wear a shirt to bed now...

r u for real why you again go away

Fucking get em OP

Dammit OP I'm tired drop Kik or I'm going to bed and you will lose all of my heckling and terrible puns

Not OP but are you the guy who was talking about cuddling and whispering sweet nothings into pillows with this chick? Fucking kek

Nah fam that wasn't me I'm just tired and have school tomorrow

That was some weird shit tho

These threads are the worst cancers on all of Sup Forums. Even Andy Sixx threads are better than this shit. Just a bunch of attention whores, looking for self validation on an ANONYMOUS board. Do you not realize that /soc/ is a thing?

shit i am not looking for valadation sir LMAO yes /soc/ is a thing,its just funny to see what people have to say,good or bad

tits of GTFO

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

You obviously are looking for validation, if you're posting a pic of your face. You're only lying to yourself, brother.
And if you know that /soc/ is a thing, why not just hop along over there? It's much more suited for you.

why is everything you own orange

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Ayy lmao

hey man,whatever you think haha. i am not looking for a single thing,this is a 'faces of b' thread for a reason. obviously to post a pic of ur face. completely different from saying "omg look at me am i cute?? i need validation"

OH holy shit I'm so sorry dude

Whats up you ugly fat fucker

That was me punk. Get over it.

You are very beautiful. I love you.

No, it's the same thing, just presented in a different way. Maybe you aren't even conscious that you're doing this for validation, but subconsciously, you definitely are. Think about it.

You seem to care quite a bit.
You aren't changing anyone's opinion.
These people may be self conscious or vain but it isn't affecting you. Get off the thread you roody

I'm seriously terribly sorry to all of Sup Forums because this is exactly what people think we all look like.

Wtf!! Cringe as hell and tip your defora simehwere else

You the kinda person that orders a small popcorn cause you 'trying to watch weight" but literally soak every piece in butter like wtf

No people think you are the very opposite. Fat disgusting virgins who will treat women as objects rather than human beings. The type of scum who dont care for the girl, only for the pictures she can provide. You will never find love and that makes me very happy. Keep whacking your tiny pecker to girls who wouldnt even take a second glance in your direction.

You ask "hey can I get a large drink" and I'm like bitch no you can't you don't need a large. You need a treadmil

>>implying you aren't a fat disgusting virgin

Kys

No.

Why are you tagging me in that pic? That aint me. This guy would blend in with you folks. I would not

You don't understand your role as a customer sales representative.

This was the entire meme cause he is the face of all of Sup Forums and it makes me sad

Obviously not, please explain to me how to do my job.

>stating

I am sorry tho I didn't mens to lump you in

OH yeah we definitely believe you. Especially after seeing that picture

OP please post more.I am not like these subhumans that will jack off to your pictures no no no. Just seeing your face makes me so happy and I wish we could be together. I can already imagine us cuddling in bed, the only sound to be heard is our soft breathing in sync. I would treat you right and would do anything for you.

OP is gone. You scared her away.

That picture is not relevant to me at all. God i would hate to be you

It's that fucking whisper dude from earlier!

I may be fighting with the wrong person. All my shit is aimed at the dude in the picture

It’s a meme ya dip

OP did not leave because of me. She left because she knows now that it is a waste of time to converse with people like you. You think she left because of me? HA. You people have to be the most rude, obnoxious and boring people on the planet. You are lucky she even knows that you people exist.

Holy fuck dude go eat some hot pockets or something you are hangry

HOLY FUCK

You make me sick. I predict your life will be nothing but loneliness and sadness

She left because you’re being all soft and shit. Women love to be dominated. They don’t want a soft, weak, little boy. Cut the romantic shit and just rape her.

Your bait is shit, kid. Literally kys.

OP please respond. My heart aches for you. I wish you knew just how much I care for you. You will always have a place in my heart.

Why so serious??

ur creeping me out

Why do you think that?

AYYYY I knew she was creepin

You're pathetic.

Your life sucks dude, so much that you need to do stuff like treat women badly to feel better about it. Enjoy living it every single day forever, hahaha. Hope sitting on the internet trying your hardest to act like an edgy child so someone notices you exist is everything you ever dreamed you'd be doing as an adult when you were a child. When you see people like OP and I in the streets you will realize how badly you fucked up and how you will never be as successful as me.

Honestly what did you expect tho

I want to spend every minute of my life with you. I can promise that if we were together you would never feel sad or unhappy again. I would do ANYTHING for you no matter the cost or consequences. You should know that

i don’t know? it was funny in the first thread when he was talking about cuddling and touching my skin but it’s getting weirder. still funny though.

Dude, stop. You actually don't know how to do this. You make it so unbelievable. You're shit at everything in your life, including this. Stop. No one's falling for this.

would you kill your family for me :)

OH yeah that weird whisper nothing dude. Fucking wack

Please respond to me op I promise I will treat you like the jewel you are

OP? whats weird about it? I just want to express my feelings and i feel that you are the right person t do that with. I do care for you. Really.

ok lol how rich are you?

They call me autistic.

Chill bruh you saw her picture 7 mins ago

u want money for pic of bobs

She's mine fuck off. Op you will never have to work cook or clean I swear to godess I'll take care of you. What's your Kik?

Actually I take that back, 90% of these retards are falling for it. What did I expect from a "faces of Sup Forums" thread lmao... they're literally all braindead

OP take money's and run

Keep dreaming cunt. You dont stand a chance with any woman let alone op

Aye let's let OP choose! Post a face Pic with time stamp and she shall decide

You have been blocked my me so don't reply to me anymore you fat greasy burger I saw her first. Op angle got a Kik BBY?

Battle of honor and all that jazz

You are not OP

Good idea!

Who is this?

I said with timestamp idiot

>Amazing Atheist

Me before the "big night".

I do what I do. I don't listen to hs kids who should be in bed

Game over pal. OP and I will snuggle in bed our hearts will beat rhythmically along with our breathing. Sleeping in only our underwear to get the full warmth of each others skin and the sensational touch that comes with it

She'll be sweating from all your fucking blubber you lardass

Do u even stalk OP she wears a pajama shirt WHICH I STILL THINK IS A BAD IDEA

Fucking kek

I dont think thats terribly likely.

OP please post your insta/snap or any social media so I can directly contact you. If you give me a chance i promise that you will not regret it

Where did you even get this information?

OP if you are gonna do that make a fake account so you can filter all the fuck heads

I think OP is actually gone bud. You really scared her off. Better luck next time if there even is one after I kidnap her and use her as a housewife.

>>
we talked in the last thread about how this is 2018 and people don't wear clothes to bed.