Some guy made an updated version of the Kinsey scale to include a dimension for asexuality

Some guy made an updated version of the Kinsey scale to include a dimension for asexuality.

m.mic.com/articles/126346/what-s-your-true-sexual-orientation-the-purple-red-scale-is-here-to-help-you-find-out#.ZiaR3BmoJ

Ignoring the fact that this came from an sjw site,I thought it might be fun to see where each of you anons fall on the grid.
I think I fall at an E1.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E0

There aren't nearly enough axes for sexuality on here. Only two? Shitlords. We should be breaking dimensional barriers here, how am I supposed to use this chart if I'm a queersexual otherkin stone who identifies as a upspin tomato radio antenna?

C0 masterrace, everything else is degeneracy.

E1 checking in.

E0 reporting in

E1. There are a few traps I'd fuck.

>feeling no sexual attraction
that's not normal and certainly not "master race"
it's a disorder

Yes goyim, don't have kids and convince yourselves you're asexual. Knew a person like this, thoroughly convinced she is a dumbass, lying, chad finding, cunt after a bit of NSA tactics.

>1

literally faggots

E0

#F3 tornado reporting in. Stay cucked, virgin manchildren ;)

I get tons of wet hot pussy and boipucci no matter where I go. You guys still jerk off in socks and cry about no gf LOL!

Swede on vacation in The Netherlands here
F6

D1. A cat is fine too.

There's a one-hour episode from a British documentary series from the 90s exposing the Kinsey institute researchers as self-admitted child-rapists who laugh gleefully as they talk about raping boys.

If you are anything other than E0 then you are a degenerate.

Some kind of hybrid of D0 and E0...

Mein neger

Closeted faggots detected, all humans are to some degree bisexual. 0 and 6 don't exist

only women have been shown to all be bisexual, and even that doesn't apply to lesbians

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187

what number would sometimes fap to feminine trannies only to regret it after orgasm be

f5

E2
>E because I'm not a special snowflake le sapiosexual
>2 because traps

B0
Like most normal men, I notice a girl first for her assets, then her personality. This is because the eyes speak before the mouth does in most situations.
If I like both, then I go for it

Eventually you stop regretting it. Feels good man

Is gay and straight not enough? Jesus fucking Christ

that image gives me too many feels

Just because you like dicks from time to time doesn't mean everyone does.

This desu,

>he doesnt want to fuck this

D0

How'd I do?

E1 because sometimes I look at a dude and think he's hot

If we like the feminine or cute qualities of a trap, does that really count as bixuality though? We aren't exactly swooning for square jaws here.

F1

D0 but sluts got me E0

It helps me have a sense of humor about my beta orbiting / oneitis

what the fuck is this

who gives a shit

what number and letter do I get if I say fuck your stupid grid I'm not categorizing myself to make my identity nice and easily digestible for you

You do realize that the B column means you have no sexual attraction whatsoever to anyone, just romantic.

Same

E2 I guess

>I'm not categorizing myself to make my identity nice and easily digestible for you
And here ladies and gentlemen we have the special snowflake

>I'm not categorizing myself to make my identity nice and easily digestible for you

This post best post

you are a faggot

E1.

>not liking traps and futa

I would say I'm E0 bordering F0.

There are some that I would desire companionship from, and in general it is important, but there are others that I just want to plow and don't care about anything else.