This board used to be great. What happened?

This board used to be great. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's never been good.

Flags

HHH

This board is wonderful. We're taking over the Internet.

Lies. There were informative generals with legitimate debate. Premium original content was created constantly. The shitposting was witty and inspired. Now it's just subpar shitposting and cuck this cuck that ur a cuck.

Only if you're a subhuman

Flags are part of it. But Sup Forums harbor really rekt the quality of this board.

Who's the mathematics teacher supposed to be?

Nate Silver my man.

What happened to the redpill generals? What happened to the threads on crime and iq statistics? What happened to the threads on Jewish control? The only time Sup Forums steps up anymore is when it comes to gun control. Trump threads are the only thing generating oc. WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED?

This board is growing and newfags need to be schooled. The old guard needs to step up the quality of content. Kangs and loos isn't redpilling anything.

I know there are some old posters out there. The ones that used to link bomb in their replies. Get in here and share your wisdom.

Trump attracted many newfags

To be completely honest I think it is the 14 year olds. One of my friend is around that age (16) and calls everyone a cuck because of /pol and uses the mobile browser.
Mobile/ 14-16 year olds

I found this place four years ago. Amongst the shitposting there was reasoned debate. Actual political discussion. Information you simply couldn't find anywhere else. You could call someone a liar and be met with a wall of links. Now people either mock your flag or spew fallacies and memes. Youngfags are the future of this board and it's a shame that most millenials are intellectually lazy. It seems that a vast majority of old posters have migrated.

Trump and the left becoming insane happened.

It brought reddit and a fresh wage of cancerous little shitstains who think theyre redpilled because they watched a video of sargon of akkad riping on a SJW

wave*

i can't exactly pinpoint when but seriously 8/10 posts are
>u mad white boi
>really makes you think
>Sup Forums BTFO
>trump BTFO
>some reddit tier constant meme posts like the dan schneider shit
>you don't want me in your country? *cries*
I blame the stupid trump board they made on reddit. it's been funneling faggots and shills in here ever since.

if we segregated pol with a lefty pol that would already be better. would probably cut the canadian/uk posters by 50% and sweden posters by 95%

there's no disadvantage

Milo wrote an article about us and all the faggot normies flocked here

Sargon is shit. They should be watching guys like Colin Flaherty, Bill Whittle, David Carroll, Rocking MrE, Vladimir Jaffe. These channels aren't discussed anymore.

I argue that people who took things too seriously also affected Sup Forums

>Cuckery is a legitimate problem, here are thousands of threads about it per year although only literal hundreds of people in the US engage in it

>Refugee issue was a good one to know about but holy fuck did it get done to death, if Germans don't care so aggressively lets stop caring more so

>The idea that Sup Forums is one person is kind of a self defeating prophecy because honestly, we do suppress speech here a lot, mostly liberal politics which is cancer but also some actually interesting /x/ kinda stuff or someone who actually said black person rather than nigger gets blasted

The threads that should be autoban are anything from Turkey that glorifies US troop deaths, Poo in Loo should be changed to India is Great by default because its a bad meme that went too far, Muslim hate/love threads should be ban, its well known that they suck.

Gaymercancer happened.

It's still great, man. You just became a fag is all.

>abo engineering

I think reddit and the "alt right" coverage has definitely played a big part. It really started with Sup Forums harbor though. A lot of anons left when moot nuked the board. First they went to cripple chan but I don't know where they are now.

A couple of years ago those serious posters held this board together. They were there with a wealth of links to back their position. I think it was better when "board culture" was serious business. An outsider came in spewing bullshit and they were link bombed to oblivion instead of calling them a cuck and mocking them over a flag.

>A couple of years ago those serious posters held this board together.
There are practically none of us left. When I post seriously I usually get swarms of redditors mocking me with mindless forced memes. I wish I knew where everyone else went. Seems mostly just scattered around some IRC channels, but that can't be the whole story.

Is this a sign from our lord kek?

>aerospace engineering
>not pinochet

It happens to everything that is good. Remember when they alt right wasn't dae?

I hate to say it, but Trump ruined everything.

oh god kill me...

I'm not really a "computer guy" so I don't know where to even begin looking. I used to just lurk and check links. I learned a lot back then. This board opened my eyes to a lot of things. I keep coming back because it's still a great place for news that isn't reported anywhere else. You can find out what's going on in Europe and the middle east. There's some good links occasionally about our government. But general discussion, debate and oc is shit.

Because liberalism is much better?

>qt east african republican grill
What a time to be alive.

There's too much r.eddit and too many shills now.

>calling the alt right republican.
Told you it was over

i dont think you get my post

not that its hard to get but apparently you didnt

yeah but i blame milo more than trump for that one. couple of alt-right figures told us milo will ruin it

Oh, it was Milo. Trump played a big part, but he would have made it great again if not for Milo. I shouldn't have blamed Trump. Trump did introduce a lot of normies to the alt right, but they were becoming redpilled, milo is turning the alt right blue pilled by bringing in normies who will eventually outnumber the redpilled ones.

Milo and Trump happened

the shilling

When most of the real Nazis and Brirtpol left for 8. Chan that was a big hit only meme heads were left and the wonderful anti kike stuff dropped

Niggers and jews bad news

>janitor
>not does it for le free dog

Hey new fag that image was made in 2012 before )v/ shit

Trump happened.

>implying i am a newfag
I've been on Sup Forums since 1999 you fucking faggot.

I know. Sup Forums's become fucking terrible ever since the election season.

On the bright side, we finally have a nationalistic presidential candidate running. Not that that's much, in a sane world every candidate would be, but I don't see why just because we have a based candidate the board is allowed to be shit.

The jidf never left, I believe. And the shilling that has happened by paid agencies like applied memetics also started around the election season. Couple that with everybody and their dog screaming about us whenever a politically incorrect opinion is stated anywhere else on the internet, we're at perfect storm of "shit that tears down communities".

I didn't save a whole lot until the election season, me being the cynical/too-stupid-to-live person I was thinking simultaneously that everything was fucked, and the Sup Forums would always stay the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

I don't know how to make it better. If it's any consultation, I've never shitposted in all my years of being here.

Dunno but nic Hitler dubs!