So later this month my wife is going to get a hotel room, dress however I like and do whatever I want...

So later this month my wife is going to get a hotel room, dress however I like and do whatever I want. I am pretty horny for this as you can imagine. My wife looks like Aletta Ocean, for a visual.

I need your ideas of what to do to furn me on, I having trouble. In the past I usually go for dress ups, eyeshadow and heavy makeup, anal sex and rimming both ways. That really gets me going.

I need a fantasy around the hotel of choice and what to do. Hint: I am in Townsville, Australia. So please have a look for a decent hotel or the like.

I love psychological play and mind stimulation gets me going as well.

Every post with dubs I'll show my wife ;) I will post her response to each request when she is back home!

ATM

Dubs and she fists your anus.

Dubs and you fist each other's anus.

>ATM
good idea... im looking for a more elaborate fantasy ideas also... and accommodation ideas too

I'm calling bullshit. If you are doing some roleplaying with your wife you can just do that shit at home like a normal couple.

I don't think you have a wife, and you are paying a hooker to do this, aren't you?

i wouldn't be into it lol

rollin'

If she looks like this, and you need ideas of how to get turned on you have problems.

Handcuff her to the bed and don't let her up until she's pregnant

Fuck her with a dildo until she has an orgasm that is purely vaginal.

shes my wife... we don't do it at home because of the dirty vibe it creates and its a better fantasy in a new environment

8 years of marriage bro. you clearly aren't married for any length of time

haha good idea. and dubs !!! i will pass this on!

Handcuff her legs to a chair, make her take a maths test and spit on her meanwhile.

good idea. nice way to get started. i'm saving the good ideas

any horny ideas for accommodation

i'm in townsville australia. if you faggots keep up your interest i will post report after the night

>greentext

show up early to see who else she's banging.

thanks bro will do

Have her take a shit somewhere in the room. You're not allowed to engage in anything sexual until you find and eat her shit.

>Townsville, Australia
quest hotel

i love this place

Have her strip naked, and handcuff her hands behind her back, and tape her panties in her mouth as a gag.

Open the door to your room, and throw out a pack of cards out into the hallway, 52-pickup style. Push her out the door, and tell her you won't let her back in until she can show you all 52 cards in order through the peep hole.

dont be a bitch and please your wife as well. Get a haircut, buy a fresh suit , and show up with an expensive bottle of wine. Then you can both go crazy.

cheers

rooms look kinda boring tho. just regular hotel rooms

Dubs but no pic?

Also fuck her like this, feels so gratifying if you enjoy being a dom

>this is your brain on mormonism

>My wife looks like Aletta Ocean
OP, do I know you? This photo was taken at your Bunnings

This motherfucker has the right idea. Saved.

SOrry forgot to post gif

Learn and play penis puppets.

is this the one near mt louisa?

Dubs she beats the hell outta you with a coat hanger.

i wouldn't be interested thanks.

Buy a new plastic shower curtain, and a 5 gal jug of olive oil.
Spread the shower curtain on the hotel bed.
Pour a nice big puddle of olive oil on the plastic.
Dive in. Both of you.
Post video.

almost trips. but i like that idea of other people secretly watching... how to get wife on board... like an accident that it happened

more sage advice please sempai

What do you mean other people secretly watching? If you wanna do it in public then you should be the one doing it secretly. You could always livestream it if you want people secretly watching.

well for example we took a cruise a couple of years ago... and we watched the people in the next room fuck over the balcony. hot as fuck

Dubs and you have to clamp her tits to the hanger.

yeah ... and no

Is she an exhibitionist at all? Fucking with the blinds open and stuff?

i would be into it.... not sure how to sell that to her

no its the one thats been on here a thousand times new friend

>psychoLOGical

Just tell her that you want to fuck her with her tits pressed against the glass. She'll just want to do it.

Well if you love psychological torture get her to bring your mother over and they can watch you get raped by a tranny. Thatd fuck you up pretty bad. Or may be thats just me.

How about she ties you up blindfolds you and does whatever she wants for a change (my recommendation being the above)

SO FUNNY HAHA LOL ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS GOT LOG IN IT

annoying female detected

hahaha is this thread asking Sup Forums how to fuck your wife? I love how everyone is unaware of their cuck nature. So pathetic. Show us some vagina and boobs with timestamp and see if it is even worth our while.

Handcuff her hands behind her back and fuck her doggy style, ass up face down. Last girl I dated really liked the display of domination, without going *too* overboard

Handcuffs are coming through strongly in these replies