WHY THERE ISN'T A CURE YET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFPjLwzL-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just suck a traps cock already! It's said to cure all wounds

For?

baldness

gotta read the filename, dad

Also, OP, the cure is shaving it off. Most people have the choice of hair or not. The universe decided to make your choice, sorry about your luck.

You wouldn't want to go against the universe's will, would you?

Also Wojak thread

There are a few, but the side-effects are arguably worse than the problem itself.
Embrace it and just shave your head, dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFPjLwzL-14

grow a beard, will divert the attention from baldness

Just take your worthless pubes and glue them to your scalp.

shave it all off and go bruce willis, there are girls that like that look

Also your beard-growing ability is also what causes the you to go bald

where are you on the norwood scale tho my dude

Because a cure would mean the big pharmaceutical company’s lose $$ so they rather sell you BS products.

757050459 here.
It's true. As long as you're not a hambeast, chicks really dig it. If you're shaving it daily so it's smooth they'll often ask if they can touch it, and they like to rub it when you're making out.

or because gene-therapy is expensive, difficult, and more dangerous than just accepting a bald head

Just wear a wig and suck dicks.

literally why theres no cure? there is no money in that???

If it's as bad as you make it out to be just shave your head and own it. If not just keep a clean hair style and you'll be fine. The worst thing you can do it let you hair grow out it will just emphasize the bald spots.

As long as you're **black.

fixed it for you.

Agreed. Definitely work out to compensate the baldness especially if you have a weird head shape. Don’t get any stupid tattoos either..

What's wrong with bold

They look more manly

In my country we call it la ultima frontera

I'm white, and probably paler than you. You're probably just too fat to pull it off.

Blacks do look better bald. Whites have usually pointier noses. A big nose is shit for a bald guy. IMO

the cure is called you have kids and she isn’t going anywhere because her property value is dropped more than yours

it seems like only peter pan faggots get mad at stuff like this and greys in beard and lots of industries are waiting to prey on your insecurities

>even the mona lisa is falling apart

My hairline is receding. My honest advice is this.

If your balding isn't that bad and you are desperate and don't want to go bald, consider using minoxidil (spray solution is best in my opinion) daily. Instead to buzzing your hair or going to a cheap barber, consider going to an actual salon/hair stylist. despite my receding hairline I decided to spend $40 over $20 I usually give the barber and the stylist did a really impressive job honestly and just made my hair look much better.

But really the ultimate cure already exists and it's a hair transplant (done by a good surgeon). I have decided to accept the fact I am going bald, and when I am in my mid-later 20's and my balding has progressed more I will go get a hair transplant. I already have the money for it so no worries there.

I'd suggest you do the same. You can hold onto strands as much as possible with minoxidil or finasteride which might hurt your dick, but the fact is neither of these are cures. They are just a temporary solution and if you stop using them your hair will fall out.

embrace it like alpha daddy rogaine

>Implying white guys with big noses can't look good bald

The worst type of faggots are those who shave their head and get all muscled up in an attempt to make some sort of masculine statement because of how insecure they are. Fuck bald men. Just buzz your hair 0.5 or 1mm or get a fuckin hair transplant you insufferable cunts. Women are repulsed by you.You're not Bruce Willis or Jason Statham.

>projecting this hard
I get laid more with a bald head than I ever did with a head of receding hair, and I don't even work out aside from bike-commuting to and from work.

Like this?

I cringed thanks

doc here..try Minoxidil...its usually an antihypertensive medication but its also made in a topical preparation thats used to slow hair loss. havent tried myself but its whats recommended in most medical textbooks

lol did a bald man bully you?

this, times a million. I shaved my head in high school because of lacrosse - started balding at 24... never really knew what it was like to have hair so who gives a shit.

Women like it dude, because of... related

You can smell the male insecurity from here lol.

>ohhh noooo my hair is falling out I better shave it all and get big muscles

You're all a bunch of bald pathetic (probably manlets) who think you look better when in reality women would never give you a chance unless you have money. You're genetically inferior and if you had sons their hair would fall out too. So no women want to take your seed. Enjoy your bald kissless existence you bunch of bald faggots.

It's genetic. Just like you can't cure a small dick, they can't cure baldness, only treat it.

Enjoy your solar panel, dicklet.

okay keyboard warrior.

Exactly like that. If you're going bald/have a receding hairline, just get 0.5 mm cut. It's neat. Workout a bit so you're at least no fat+balding too.

can you point on the doll to where the bad bald man touched you?

Ugh man when they fix balding they've fixed aging and then all bets are off. Overpopulation,wars famine the works. Stop letting the corporations sell you you vanity. Idiot.

>getting surgery makes you less insecure than accepting the fact that you are balding and start working out
umm okay

do you understand how much of a difference it is to shave it to the skin vs buzz it? You will make a mess of your bathroom. It's easiest to use a mach 3 razor to just shave it all to the skin

Absolutely it makes you less insecure you fag. I was bald for 5 years and joked about it with friends and coworkers, eventually decided to do a 40k hair transplant, 9000 grafts and I've never been happier. Told people I was going to do it before I actually did so it wasn't a surprise for anyone. Regularly get 10x the tinder matches now. Enjoy your kissless future ya bald humpty dumpty looking motherfucker.

lol you have to use tinder.

you needed hair to be confident?

Keep labeling everyone else insecure after what you had to go through to feel like a man.

>2018
>Not using tinder for easy hookups with college sluts

Bald, insecure, overmasculine faggot.

HAHAHA OMG YOU WENT BALD BEFORE COLLEGE?

I'm 32 faggot. I can meet whatever bitch I want because I have no kids or diseases.

>calls others insecure
>spends nearly half the price of a fucking starter home on a hair transplant

You're projecting so hard right now, we could point you at a wall and watch old Hair Club for Men ads

>He thinks you need to be in college in order to match with early 20s college sluts

If this isn't a testament to how stupid you are I don't know what is.

hahaha I had to go back and read that he spent 40,000 on it, oh my god.

Cannabis.

okay "I was bald for 5 years"

hooking up with college sluts unless you live in a small town places you at about 26-29. So you have spent, 5 years of your short life, being bald.

lol wtf, you don't even know how old I am. You're such a dumb fucking bald fuck, god damn. All these assumptions, you're clueless as fuck. I'm a little older than you.

so you can only meet college girls because they don't know any better. All of this speaks to that you are of low intelligence. Congrats on being a mental midget.

this woman is 38.

Just grow a beard.

Early-mid 20's are the best for FUCKING dumbshit not dating seriously. Enjoy being a cuck.

How much did you pay her

lol literally nothing. She's my current girlfriend

why? oh I don't know... women like bald men

you, in this thread, have proven yourself to be a very broken man. Who needs help. Seriously. Seek help.

shes cheatin on ya

Bro, you need hair, all those weights are not going to make your hair grow back you over compensating fucking ape

lol I don't work out, I swim. Bitches love swimmers.

you should have spent that 40K on some self improvement classes.