What's got you up this late, anons? Wanna talk about it?

What's got you up this late, anons? Wanna talk about it?

fuck I love seeing happy cows

A cow scratching machine?

Ludites 0 Technology 1

das a happy cow

it 730pm try having a global perspective u cuck

It's a .gif, that's even better. Thanks OP.
Ya dun gud.

Go back where you came from motherfucker.

3am here you non nighttime having cuck

4:30pm you glorified shithole

This niggas goin back in time!

THREAD CONCLUSIONS:
1) HAPPY COW IS HAPPY
2) TIME IS AN ILLUSION

Overwhelming depression is keeping me from sleep. I can't just lay down and fall asleep. In the silence I always go insane in my mind and think of ways to kill myself. Its been getting worse lately. and i start school this week, i dunno what im gunna do

nigger

Drunk. Depressed. Been having anxiety attacks the past few days at work and having to resort to Ativan. Nobody cares about me except my gf and one best friend. Looking for a new job but my work targets people who try to leave. =More anxiety. Fuck if it wasn't for my gf, beat friend, and having a 15yo younger brother I'd probably hero

i work overnights at a gas station, AMA

I was at an ag tech conference. Apparently they typically go late. Farmers love drinking and bullshitting in the winter. I'll off to bed soon.

I woke up in the middle of the night, having slept early.

Quetiapine at 5pm makes me doze.

For the folks out there with psych disorders tonight, I hope your meds are working.

Awaiting word on disability.

Try Benadryl. Insomnia user. Helps me make it to the next day at least. As far as depression goes I'm in the same boat. But I get good sleep with Benadryl. Perfectly safe to take as much as you want

i have no self control and i stayed up until like 5am the whole winter break

thTS like so cute how the cow snuggels it up

Stop drinking. Realize that most adults only have 2-3 people who actually care about them. Fuck your work over, if they’re targeting you, target them back. Nothing illegal but really screw with them somehow. Your new job will better. Just take minimal ativan, try to lamase breathe, take candle lit baths and listen to your favorite music. I know how difficult anxiety can be. I had an open heart surgery in August last year. Constantly panicking about whether or not I was going to die really fucks with you. As time goes on you will feel better. But you have to let yourself move on. Your gf, your brother, your parents, they love you. Don’t an hero or even think about it. It’s okay to think about death; we all die in the end. You shouldn’t waste the only chance at life you have wishing you weren’t alive. I’m guessing you’re young. Think about how different things were 10 years ago. things will be entirely different in another ten years. Just get there and you’ll see you were right to hold onto life

I got wasted the other day and it fucked up my sleep schedule

Finals n sheit

Im on nightshift. Sup bitches.

its 2:48 here

Sick as fuck, couldn't sleep. Was playing Oblivion. Game kept crashing in Kvatch, so I just said fuck it and decided to get on Sup Forums

Fucked up sleep schedule from smoking pot and playing video games all winter break.

Got my first day of class tomorrow tho so I'm tryna fix it by just not sleeping a day.

uni is just starting here in the US. Where are you that finals are happening?

midwest beo detected. kcmo tricounty area here

this

Just got drunk with 3 old homeboys and 2 sexy af chicks and madeout w/ one. Shit was cash, going to do the same thing tmrw night. 21 yr old. Good nights anons

12:51 AM where i am;waiting for dinner to be finished

Just watch the booze and benzos brother, that can be a dangerous combo.

Start the new semester tomorrow at college, for some reason can't sleep.

stl mo wussup with it

What school? Got first day of class tomorrow as well

Riding out the rest of this intoxication w/ some kendrick. Best liquor to buy anons per price?

Have you ever been robbed? Do you have a gun with you hoping somebody tries tp rob you so you can shoot them

Just broke up with my GF. It was the easiest, most mutual breakup I have ever had.

I'm sitting here drinking alone while she sleeps in our bed.

I'm not up because of the breakup, I'm up because it's the first time in 3 years I haven't felt like I had to go to bed when she does.

inb4
>She's fucking someone else
>Reddit spacing

Pic not related

Southern Connecticut State

Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday but it wasn't as pleasant as yours. Good luck bud

Over the past year I’ve become a pessimistic asshole and the people I love the most couldn’t take it anymore, effectively I drove them all away. Now I sit up at night crying like a little bitch going through a breakup and so then I get mad at myself for not being able to just get over it. I’m starting to constantly contradict myself, for instance half of me saying “Fix it with them” and the other half saying “They’re not worth it get over it”, and it feels like two sides of me are clashing and I’m almost positive I’m going insane. That’s only the start of how fucked I am right now but I’m not going to waste my time explaining everything else. Since I’ve already explained those two bits, any advice? I’ve got no clue what I’m going to do and I don’t trust Sup Forums to decide for me but whatever, I’ll give you faggots a shot.

get a grip. life can be great, it can be shit, its up to you to make the most of it.

Stoicism ftw

>Drunk. Depressed. Been having anxiety attacks the past few days at work and having to resort to Ativan. Nobody cares about me except my gf and one best friend. Looking for a new job but my work targets people who try to leave. =More anxiety. Fuck if it wasn't for my gf, beat friend, and having a 15yo younger brother I'd probably hero

I'm depressed... I've been having lots of anxiety... Nobody cares about me besides my gf and maybe two best friends but unfortunately I only talk to one the most...

Gaming and food and staying up late is the only reason I am okay sometimes...

This is for you. They're made out of bread.

10 years later it gets worse kek

sitting in australia like "its five o'clock on a saturday"
"regular crowd shuffles in"

Thanks bro.

We have basically been living as friends for the past year. We finally decided to have the chat and figure our shit out. It's all positive vibes and we're both pretty excited about it.

I wish you the best my man. I have been thru some shitty breakups, and they're never easy.

Good luck bro.

It's gonna get better, I promise.

Here's her tits, just for you.

Not the user you're talking to but.... I noticed for me that I have really good days and they just continue on and on for a long time and then next thing you know.. they turn shit for a very long time.. and now I'm just waiting for my days to get good again lol

meh. I just don't want the weekend to end. I have a few worries in school, lots of responsibility, and my gf and I have been dating 6 years and we are at the point of just going our own ways....

ive been really depressed lately i feel like im going crazy nothing is the same anymore

I think I have insomnia

Isn't that the whole point of dating being friends and also being lovers?

I work graveyard (1am here, vegas fag)

you will be crying in three weeks time begging her back while shes getting smashed by chad

Its 2am. I gotta be up for work around 645. Honestly I'm just having a hard time adjusting to a new sleep schedule. Ive been tired a lot lately but not really sure how to fix it so I'm just accepting it at the moment

Glad I'm not alone I'm sitting in bed when I should be sleeping lol

Man. I am this guy I promised myself a long time ago that I would never let anyone have the power over me to just make my life shit.

Live life for you. Do not let the people around you dictate how things should be. Love your family, but be a man and stand up.for yourself.

If you want to be hurt, go be hurt.
If you want to be totally wasted all the time, go do that.

No matter what you do, be fucking awesome and love yourself. You will be unstoppable.

>I love you man.

Wtf i just started

Weed or melatonin my man.

Also, put your phone down.

Gnight bro

You win user, ill try. Gnight Sup Forumsro

i dont get it. what does this machine do?

:*

Scratches all the places cows can't scratch themselves, duh.

shut up faggot. this isn't a support group, it's Sup Forums. go suck his cock some other time. we're talking about happy cows here.

Whats the upper half for ? Giraffes? Are illuminati fe3ding us giraffes disguised as cows with smart chips in them to track us?

Wtf are you me?!

I've been feeling the same way I wonder if any of my ex's ever think about me?... Even though I'm almost positive they are having a great time without me now.

girl is fucking gross. you must be a 2/10 fatass soyboy faggot to pull a piece of fatass shit like that.

Put the pipe down bro. You have had enough.

Haven't seen the sun in years. Watching zombieland while working on a 24 pack while reading a ln. Life is fucking great

ohhh rope, we barely even had normal sex. I did really like her though. It was going to be our 2 year ani in a couple of days.

Can't sleep.

I sometimes want to say stuff, but I realize that it is useless for me to speak my thoughts, because I am too stupid. I only type stuff because I'm too much of a retard to stay quite.

My uncle is dying in the hospital and I can't even go see him until he goes through surgery that might kill him. How can I talk to my uncle before he dies if he dies before I can talk to him? Why do hospitals hate me and my family?

but why is that a necessity?

who cares. cows are food fuck you and make that shit be meat for me to eat already.

wasting energy on cow scratching machines for things that are food, go fucking die. fucking retards.

I have to make sure my wife (sociopathic, psychotic and schizophrenic) doesn't kill me so I stay up late a lot, she's fun in bed though

stop being a faggot and go on a killing spree and go for the high score and kill as many people as you can until the cops kill you.

but specifically kill niggers.

if not, you are a faggot.

pics user

I had to announce my uncle's death to my whole family in the other room after checking his vitals. Fucking sucked ass til hospice showed up and took him away till things calmed down. Sucked cause he died due to lung cancer though never smoked and was a nice health nut.

Are you the user I was talking to? I doubt it, because he was here for the purpose of this thread.

You're a little weiner kid that scrolled thru and saw some tits he didn't like and decided to post.

>soyboy

And you post lame fucking meme words to boot.

Those timeshift faggots we're on to something. It's past your bedtime.

Gnight son

Happy cows taste better bro, its basic science.

It's 3:20 am here and I'm awake because I really don't want to lay down next to my piece of shit husband

Maybe you should try to find a wife then

I spend at least a few days a week doing the same thing with my wife. I've been constantly sleep deprived for a long time now.
I don't know how she can sleep.

Pussy doesn't really do it for me. Sorry

I usually go with stoicism, but this time it’s not really been going my way.

Thanks man, I really needed that. I’ve been thinking about this all wrong. Yeah, I’ve been a dick, but it’s them who decided to get away from me. I shouldn’t let that get to me, I should just find new friends who like me for me. I don’t think that’s really what you were going towards at all, but what you said pushed me in the right direction to come to that conclusion, so thanks.
>I love you too, man.

Because she's sucking you dry. She gets to sleep like a baby

that does explain feeling like a hollow shell these days.

not sure where she's putting what she takes though. she doesn't seem any more of a decent human.

Governments paying you?

that's fundamentally and rudimentally and scientifically false. unless you're a psycho religious idiot or a vegan or some other mentally ill retard. protein is protein. doesn't matter whether the animal was happy or sad when it turned into my sandwich.

I like how you said you're too stupid. Then you misspelled "quiet" lol it's okay user

i work second shift, having a bit of vodka before before bed (work at 3pm)

alcohol helps you sleep m8

2nd shift mater race is best

sleep in every day, stay up late every night

so sleep on the couch

say you were having "back pains" in the bed and didn't want to wake him

also tits if girl, if guy....post something racey anyway, i've been single for a year now, maybe it'll awaken a new part of me

You're welcome

Take it and grow man. Be selfish for you. It's a good life when you.make it yours.

>I love you more

this girl is ugly. and sh'es cosplaying as... Tide? the fucking laundry detergent? what????

when can we just round up all these excess ugly fucks and kill them??????????

It was a joke dude

I think you're right but he means cows that eat better and live better.....

..... Walmart

That reminds me I just noticed that all of my ex's were shit ugly lol

Tide pods is the new meme man. Some kid ate one and it's the new thing.

I miss the old internet

Nope I work at night.

I know exactly how you feel. I'm 28 and I've been with my husband since I was 17 and literally all he ever does is bitch. I'm online, he bitches. Watch tv, bitches. Read a book, bitches. If I'm not listening to him talk about his job I'm an inconsiderate cunt

But do you put out?