New Celeb Bread

New Celeb Bread

Absolute perfection.

Oh good. I can keep stroking to this thread

God I need some to defile me while I look at nicki. I need to have my balls tortured and my cocker edged till it’s soaked in cum. I need to be a slut for nicki

Always nice to stroke your cock to Nicki.

>A surprise? For me, user? You shouldn't have!

Nicki is my goddess and I will worship her by making men cum and torturing my dicklet

Oh but I just couldn't help myself, baby boo mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

Tell me about it. Every time i see her picture I just wanna start jerking off right there and then.

(Wo qi chuan ru niu kuai duan qi)
(Xi fang ji le deng wo guang lin)
(Wo kan da jia quan dou bei ta xia sha liao)
(Ta men dan zhan you xin jing)
(Wo de shen fen hai shi mi mi)
(Diao dao shui li ke hui yao le wo xiao ming)

Put it in my mouth :3

My benis?! O_O

I need someone to rp as nicki and completely dominate me calling me names and having me punish my balls

I want to suck a dick to Katy Perry even more, though.

Yas

Dicklette? Stfu fag tryn to jack

I’d suck all the cock I can get for either

i could write the LONGEST book in the world about how much i love emly jean emma stone, but that would take up MORE than 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 milleniums to write down everything that i love about her
i'll just say that she's a princess and that she's a darling and that she's an angel and i love her more than there are atoms in the universe and my love for her is so HUUUUGE it would take a JILLION MILLION BILLION TRILLION of our own universe to make up the space of even 1/100000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of 1/100000000000000000 of my love bubble of emily jean.
she is so pretty and gorgeous and lovely and stunning, humans existed just for emily jean stone. i must do everything in my power to make her happier than happy can get and that no one gives her any problems at any time EVER because she deserves every single drop of love that humanity as a whole can possibly give to each other. no one deserves love but the freaking GODDESS that is known as Emily Jean "Emma" Stone. Her greatness is indescribable to mortals, we are like a drop of water in the HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sea that is emma stone's intellect, she has never once been incapable of moving planets and shifting tectonic plates. emily jean always been above everyone around her whether they realized it (in)directly or chose not to. she is absolute, ultimate perfection. i shall worship her for my entire life. everyone else shall do the same.

I volunteer as tribute

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Copypasta and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the Pasta. Oh, and we all know the Pasta. The “epic” Copypasta guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking Copypasta. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Pastafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO BEGIN.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Do you have discord?

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

Damn this bish bad

Fucking hell, just stop with this shit...

Nope sorry, just Sup Forums for me tonight.

I can't decide who i'd rather cum for...

You can make it stop by clicking the little x at the top right of your screen.

Can I suck your dick to the entire Teenage Dream album, adjusting the pace of the blowjob to the speed of the songs?

Awe ok. Give your big load to goddess nicki. I’ll blow you fir hours while you look at nicki it any celeb you want

I need my dick suk no homo

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-i-is beautiful and I-I-I'm very l-lucky I-I have h-her... I-I-I'm a-a manlet i-in a-a pair o-of woman's p-p-panties and I-I-I k-know she d-deserves to have a-a real m-man... S-She i-is i-i-in control o-o-of our relationship and c-c-comes first...

I don't know, can you?

I probably should make a big mess for nicki, been stroking to her for almost two hours now.

That would be so hot to try.

I-I-I'm s-sorry th-the m-men h-h-here c-cannot o-offer m-me anything b-b-because I-I-I am already i-in p-possession o-of a g-g-g-great world cl-class b-b-beauty...

Theres only one way to find out if you can or not I suppose. Time to experiment I think.

Ahhhhh Dormer always nice to see you

Katy Perry is one of my favorite singers. Listening to her music while I have a big cock fucking my mouth is my hottest fantasy.

Freedom isn’t free !

>fantasy
Do it

Post nudes?

i wish i could die

I would love to, but I don't know I would approach that subject with someone.

*don't know how

I hate you all hope you bleed out and burn your bums!

Take me with you

YAS

i want emma to inject me with cyanide

what's wrong Roberts fag

I hate life i want to die

yes but why

Take me with you

Because everyone who mattered the most is gone and I feel alone and empty and all i see is a mean world that wants to hate and belittle and exploit people. I numb my pain everyday but in the end it just makes me more sick. I'm not taking medicine I'm taking poison.

I sleep every night but it doesn't feel like i'm really sleeping anymore I'm sick I can't think straight

Emma stone could fix it she cared about anyone else

She is a selfish asexual cheapskate she abandoned us all :(