Hey Sup Forumsasterds i need some advise

hey Sup Forumsasterds i need some advise
>be me
>has fat girl bestfriend (picture not related)
>she likes me
>she likes me a LOT
>hell, she is obsesed with me
>i dont give two flying fucks about it
>still she is my best friend

I dont know what to do, she want me to be her boyfriend but i dont want to, she is a fucking landwhale.

ps: i've already dicked her

how about telling her "no"?

go to a gym with her give her 6 months and she will be thicc not fat

Keep dicking her but casually avoid the topic of relationships, you should be able to string her along as a FWB for years if you do it right.

i've already told her so, but she doesnt want to understand, it really hard.
we just talked for two hours and she was crying out.
i know is stupid but i dont like when she jokes abour killing herself

i dont have time for that, im making my career on cinematography and well... that doesnt seem correct.
I mean, i already told her that i dont want her.

Thats what I do but she still keep the ball going that way, im really tired of this shit.

Just keep leading her on forever

Stop sleeping with her then god dammit. You are the only one solely reaponsible for fucking up with her. I don't know why you're coming to us with your problem if you've made it clear that you're the retard in the room.

thats already done, im asking how do I stop her being so obsessed?

Tell her it was a mistake to sleep with her. Take full responsibility, and apologize for being a cunt to her. There isn't much else that can be done after that. Try and help her by pointing her in the direction she needs to go to move the fuck on too.

Go bald, shave head, shine with turtle wax and a buffing wheel for an angle grinder. Then proceed to llubricate up head with 5 W 40 motor oil. Insert your head into her blubber cavern and you’ll be a real fucking man.

I lived with a girl who become obsessed with me many years back and I wasn't interested in her.

She started cutting herself so I kept fucking her even though I really liked my other housemate.

I ended up screwing up my chances the other girl and caused a massive shit storm. Fell out with all my housemates, had to move out and ended up with no one to fuck. Sad times!

whos the girl she hit like like to look for more of her do you have a name

thats exactly whats happening, any chances with other girls are over because of that fat cunt

im user and she is user
she looks like the last bitch on the right.

op here, is most like the second bitch right to left!

Yeh, learn from my mistakes and end it before it causes a shit storm! If I could go back I'd have told her I didn't like her and just let her get on with the self harming and banged the housemate I actually wanted to.

Only option

Post pics of her, if she's an user and sees them she'll be so mad that wont want anything more with you, maybe not even wanting to be friends anymore

ahhh Moniicow

>thinking you can use "Sup Forums" before any b-word
>being this new

do you really think im that kind of person?
i mean, to fuck her up physically and mentally
and above that to also take pictures of her nabbing my dick with her ass?
really?

tell her to lose weight

Tell her that if she really likes you, she has to hit the gym at least 5 times per week for 6 months

trips of truth.

best option.

Portion control is the solution, not exercise alone. To burn a single McDouble (330 cal) is 1/2 walking on a treadmill. You passively burn around 100/hr. Avoiding eating that McD is *three hours saved! Now, walk that treadmill? That's 660 calories averted/burned!

Better eating choices and *strictly* following serving sizes. Otherwise it's useless.

OP here, Check`d

>Better eating choices and *strictly* following serving sizes. Otherwise it's useless.

this user

both help, the point is to get her skinny and then fuck her

yeah, help her lose weight and go for it, obsessive chicks are great

She is built for sex. I would impregnate.

Boy you with slam piggy now, you better man up and plow that timeshare before you get old and nobody wants your old ass.

root and boot