Anyone else ever miss playing with their action figures and old video game systems?

Anyone else ever miss playing with their action figures and old video game systems?
I miss being a kid and not having to worry so much about the bullshit of today.
I have to worry about...
>War
>Taxes
>Bills
>Getting a Job
>What Laws to follow
>What's going to be taken away due to new regulations and Laws
>Politics
>Voting
>How much money I make
>Will I ever have enough in order to survive...

It never ends

All the time

You can worry about all those things and play eith toys/ vidya games, user.

I do both. Just have a kid.
Doing childish things with a kid is seen as cute bonding time. Little do they know that im only playing in the park with my son because i wanted to play in the park.

i agree OP
i miss being young
i miss thinking i would have my life together by this point
i miss thinking i would be in a happy relationship
i miss not giving a shit
i miss watching TV for hours and playing outside
i miss my childhood home
and it's all going to keep getting worse.
i wish nobody cared about me so i could just end this shit. the best is past and it's all downhill from here. gonna die alone after suffering through this meaningless existence. so stupid.

Don't worry about:-
War
What laws to follow
What's gonna be taken away due to new regulations and laws
Politics
Voting
How much money I make
These tend to look after themselves
Fret over:-
Bills
Getting a job
And just wonder:-
Will I ever have enough to survive

im always playing old video game systems and i'm probably a lot older than you. you just sound like a boring cunt that needs to get a fucking life of some kind instead of shitposting nonsense here.

Jesus christ have you tried not being so fucking depressing? This is why people dont like you

next step for you is suicide. do it for us if not for yourself.

wow you're right i'll just tell my brain to start making serotonin and make my life magically better, i'll suddenly have a better paying job, finish my degree, get a partner, get a good home. thank you user. what a blessing you are.

trust me, if the body wouldn't be found and if my parents were already gone i would.

What action figures and video game systems? My parents were addicts, they always pawned my shit for drugs.

I grew up and cut ties with them, i've never had so much freedom.

I don't miss playing with my action figures, but if I want to play my old video game systems, I just reach over and do that. I miss being an indolent child, but being a busy adult with adult things to do helps to detract from all the information that's constantly being blasted into your brain. Do something, and you'll forget everything. Do nothing, and you'll be forced to see everything.

>It never ends
It does. When you die.

Damn I'm cracking up so much after reading this... But it's true I'm also depressing as fuck sometimes

Theres a difference between having depression and just being a fucking depressing cunt. 99% sure you are the just a miserable fuck.

Trust me, my girlfriend has depression and she isnt even half as much as a whiny douche you are.

Also you literally livein the top 2% so stop whinging about your shitty life. Which is actually 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than 99.9% of people on earth.

Fucking hell

I miss action figures OP.

Nowadays, I just roleplay on IMVU. They don't move very much, but you can buy (with IRL money) character clothes, ranging anywhere from animé, video game, comic book, or just wear whatever the hell you want.

Happy to help user

That's because you're a tool that lives in the UK. All of your broads there don't know how to act themselves and they bottle up all of their emotions. I wouldn't be surprised if your "gf" is scared of you since your a fucking wanker who sounds like a prick.

Just become a Buddhist.

Realize that you're not going to get what you want out of life, and just stop giving a fuck. Also, live in the present. Things are okay Now. Things in the past and future just look grim.

I haven't been on there in years.. but I do play LBP3 on my ps4

sadanon here, agreed.
sorry my ranting on an anonymous board makes you rage that hard. i bottle this shit up and keep it to myself all the fucking time and it's killing me. i can acknowledge the fact that i am lucky to live in an industrialized nation but that doesn't negate my depression or the stressful situations i am in.

Different user but it's just not fair lol why do dickheads and shit people live such great lavish lifestyles while humble people don't get shit

>Quads checked

You'd have to be ready to type. I have to GM all of my scenarios because cunts can't come up with an interesting story line to save their lives nowadays, and family drama is (and always has been) gay.

Yeah but it's not as fulfilling

Yes it does 100%.

Spend a year or 2 living in a 3rd world country. Then come back here and tell me you are "depressed".

Believe me, ive done it.

tried it when i was 15, didn't really help much; i may read some of my old books and try to reincorporate some teachings in my day to day outlook... the present is horrible right now and really hard to appreciate. thank you for the advice user, i appreciate it.

That's only because you won't let it fill you.

Ive never even been to the UK you turkey

Sorry to hear that

>
>the present is horrible right now and really hard to appreciate. thank you for the advice user, i appreciate it.

True as fuck

sorry you got deported back to mexico you fucking spic

You know what's fun about living in a first-world country? Being homeless.

If you priotize money over everything else, how can you call yourself humble?
If else, who exactly do you consider shit people having great lifestyles?
People like Donald Trump e.g. have a "great" life because they dont give a shit. If you want to be seen as humble, you DO give a shit, you will not achieve happiness that way ever.

I feel like humble people ask for less of the pie, personally. Dickheads (toxic masculinity in a nutshell, basically) want/demand more, and they aren't burdened by the conscious of stepping over the corpses of the have-nots to get it.

We can refer to that kind of guy, as Chad. Staceys know that Chad is bad news... but he's ambitious, driven, and successful enough. - Remember user, you can be a nice guy, so long as you're not boring or burdensome to be around. Improving your fitness level, learning how to tell a joke, and generally upping your CHARISMA score will improve your lot in life, but only by a single degree/level.

"Homeless" XD

I spent 16 months living/ squatting in the shitty part of the Phillipines.

Dont talk to me about being homeless

did you know that having depression or being shitty situations isn't a competition? i'm sure the homeless that are literally freezing to death in NYC would love to be somewhere warm. you're a really heartless person to think that your experiences mean that nobody is allowed to suffer.

I'm assuming you workout and get tons of.bitches?

QFT

Dudes who get traumatized by a girlfriend leaving them just start working more. They throw themselves into work so that they don't have to think. It works.

As a guy on disability, the last thing you need to be doing is staying inside all day. Have people around you that you're talking to, at the very least. I live alone, and my mind likes to remind me of every shortcoming I've made in the last 3 years when I'm doing nothing/playing unengaging video games.

also what fucking retard still uses the xD face unironically. you are such a shithead.

Dubs of fucking truth this one girl that I know gets so pissed Everytime I tell her how my situation relates to hers and she kept saying " why do people always compare, why can't I ever have mine" idk wtf that broad means lol

You choose to worry about those things. You have more control over your mind than you realise.

I see you're a self-righteous one, too. Tell you what, I'll keep talking about being homeless in a country that has running water.

And how do I obtain such an ability?

WTH are you anons talking about? Arr you talking to that Philippines man?

ayeee i wouldn't have noticed that; thanks, haven't gotten dubs in a while.

it's so stupid when people think trying to express what's in your mind/what you're going through is some one-upping competition. hate when people make it hard to open up and shit. she sounds like a cunt. sounds like she only wants the conversation to be about her and doting on building her up.

Im not saying that at all.

What im saying is 90% of people (if not more) who live in a 1st world country do not know the true meaning of having depression, or suffering.

Im sorry if i offended you, but i literally spent the last 8years of my life with my GF who has being diagnosed with depression, anxiety OCD, which stems from her anxiety.

I have also spent a couple of years living in real poverty. Im talking, no food/ shelter or water.

So it pisses me off when i hear someone claiming to have depression, when they are literally sitting in a large, warm house, with clothes on their back, food in the fridge, water on tap, running water in the house and also having the luxury of being connected to the internet.

Im sorry if these fags actually do have depression however like i said, 8 years of my life, day in day out living with the GF who actually suffers from it.

She has never once whinged and complained about their "terrible life" like these fags.

Thats not what depression is. Thats called being an angsty teenager.

That would be incorrect. I've done the 'charisma training', but I'm a disabled welfare nigger living in a bisexual white utopia, so my mileage varies considerably. People like me, but - kinda in the way that 8 year olds like to see orangutans in the zoo, then promptly forget about them as they turn towards the next exhibit.

Nice relevant picture though.

>sounds like she only wants the conversation to be about her and doting on building her up

That's exactly what that means. Heaven help you if you try to 'solve' the problem that she addresses.

I don't understand lol

This is true

Once again since you seem to be too stupid to get the point. Having a stable environment does not matter when you are having chemical imbalances in your brain. My having clothing or a room to live in does not mean that my depression, anxiety, anorexia, self harming tendencies and self loathing aren't valid. I have had mental issues for literally half my life so you can fuck off with all this shit.

Enlighten us on the true meaning of having depression or suffering, and tell us why our experiences with poverty are invalid, merely because we live in a first-world country. We're not allowed to have problems or be depressed? Ah, that's it. Of course we are all sitting in large, warm houses with good clothing, food, running water and a monthly internet subscription.

It's okay, psychological distance is how people cope with thinking things they know are horrible.

Sounds about right... This is her btw

bless you trips of truth

Op here lol everyone is roasting ya pretty bad mate

The fish will always take the bait OP.
Doesnt matter how many millions of years they have been falling for it, they never learn

This is why I don't go outside anymore, because of people giving me shit about not making them feel better.