I'll start

I'll start

6/10

I'll finish

what does the cock ring do?

Sorry about your dick OP

Weird head, nice length

>n-no homo

A cock ring may be used to prolong erection in order to provide pleasure beyond their own orgasm or simply because the wearer likes the particular sensation of tightness and extreme engorgement that wearing one provides. It can be worn as a sex toy, as genital jewelry, or simply for the appearance. Some men enjoy using cock rings for masturbation, as wearing of this sex toy contributes to better erection and delays orgasm for themselves, thus it intensifies orgasmic sensations. Also, vibrating cock rings deliver a great range of very pleasurable vibrations that enhance enjoyment for the wearer and their partner.

Uncut here!

I like to look at these threads and beat off while imagining that I'm auditioning bulls to fuck my wife.

Man I might try one if it delays orgasm because for some reason in the last year or so I will randomly be a 10 pump chump and cum after like 20 seconds. Used to not be this way so idk what to do really

Rate my cock

Yeah thats why you masturbate you fucking faggot.

Mighty meaty warrior dong

Too lazy to post a pic with your bait

Classy

R8 mine plz ;)

another thread of straight cucks expecting other straight cucks pretendig to be gay cucks to rate their jew'd big cocks while samefagging their own cocks

Rate me boys

Canadian dick reporting in

8.5 if cut 9.5 uncut

are you blind?

Looks partial

Rate mine LOL

0/10
Micro pleb penis

Be honest.

the cross is a nice touch

Is there a way getting sent a shitload of huge dicks pics on kik ?
It's kinda becoming my fetish. Like all these cocks are meant to me.
It feels way better that just finding them online on random thread

Send all your big cocks to me on kik : dnkfl