A faggot just ruined my night. I've never hated anyone just for being gay...

A faggot just ruined my night. I've never hated anyone just for being gay, but I've had a few incidences of gay dudes coming on to me, even after strongly saying no. Why does no one ever talk about this?

Gay creeps discussion thread

2/4

3/4

4/4

Oh so now you know how a girl feels when dudes message them with creppy shit. Surprised he hasn't sent you a dick pic yet.

>Continually responds to a dude asking to suck his dick
>"T-totally no h-homo, right guys? F-fucking faggots!"

Yeah there is a reason we banned these people from cultured societies for 2k years. People will learn it the hard way again and blood will be shed. These people need treatment.

He did try to, I've never sent anyone anything besides my girlfriend. The only reason I have Kik is too keep in contact with my buddies overseas

Why are you texting with an animeboy? Everyone knows they are all seriously deranged.

>this is definitely going on facebook hahah

Why the fuck do you keep responding?

What's the Kik name?

Or you could just keep playing into it to satisfy your lust for attention instead of ignoring him.

Or you could really humiliate him by filming yourself sucking his dick and posting it. That'd fuck up his plans.

So just ignore him and his messages? Eventually he will get bored and move on to someone else if he's not getting the rise he wants out of you. But instead you're letting him goad you and get his satisfaction.

He's blocked and reported now.

>keep responding
>why won't he leave me alone
>guess I'll have to let him suck my dick to get him to stop
>no homo or anything he just won't leave me alone otherwise

Dont be stupid. Only mentally ill, ugly cunts would even read a text from someone called koinu okami. Also only whores give their contactinfo to random dudes online. Nobody would creep like that on a girl they know, unless they want sexual harassment charges.

OP I found your problem.

>You're a faggot

>Or you could really humiliate him by filming yourself sucking his dick and posting it. That'd fuck up his plans.
Yeah everyone would see how fucking gay he is if you show a picture of you with his dick in your mouth at school!

>"Only mentally ill, ugly cunts would even read a text from someone called koinu okami."

Kek. I'll give you that one, I should've just ignored it. But that's a good point, I've never heard of a situation where a dude creeps that hard on a chick without getting maced or restraining ordered.

I don't even know this dude, he just showed up in my DM's offering to show his weeb dick.

Making straight guys uncomfortable gets his little peen rock hard, and by your replies, he's likely diamonds at this point.

>gay dude wants to suck my dick wat do
>Block?
>Ignore?
>nah I'll cry on Sup Forums that he ruined my night waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

So he got your kik how?

Some kinda homo wizardry? Or maybe you... I don't know... put it somewhere a faggot might find it?

What's his username? Gonna have some fun messing with this mothefucker

You gay people should really shut the fuck up.
You think you are so progressive and in the center of society, but I promise you, your generation, who takes it for granted that sodomists like you get treated like normal people, will get punished. Remember this post when you choke on your own blood.

True story, I had an old friend diagnosed with cancer. He came out gay shortly after because he felt there was nothing to lose. I chilled with him often for support and once he beat cancer, he begged to kiss me. Literally an hour of texts trying to convince me. Next morning he texts me saying he was on drugs and apologized (definitely lying). Nobody puts these fags in their fucking places. Creepy, mentally handicapped retards.

>"He's blocked and reported now."
Learn to read the whole thread user.

>"He's blocked and reported now."
so why do you care
creeps gonna creep, gay or not
just go about your night user

Just wanted to have a discussion about it that's all. I've been creeped on by gay dudes before in person and nobody's ever called it a big deal, just wanted to hear what Sup Forums has to say.

I hate them even being gay myself.
That people is annoying as fuck.
They don't seem to undertand what a no is.
And from my experience, he probably tried to rape someone.

>india superpower reporting in
Hello me pajeet. Me lurk, long time no post. My hand busy when i here lmao.
This is normal way to approach girl by punjabi boys, milkface. If you want to put little pajeet in her, you tell her or it is rape!

>tried
Under gay people rape is common and accepted. They drug and fuck each others asses so frequently that 90% of them are hiv positive. They are a menace to society.

OP got trolled hard.

Don't cut yourself with that edge

Let's hope I just got trolled and that he doesn't do this shit to people he knows.

Act superior as long as you can cockgobbler. I wont die a violent death just because im addicted to sticking penis up my ass.

Is this what trolling means now?
Asking random dudes to suck their dicks until they block you?
Sounds like something a jew would do and i dont see where the lulz were had.

Man the fuck up

Common, true.
Accepted, not.
I don't know why most act like they have no shame or morals.
That's why I hate being around them, strangely.

I'd argue that something common, that is not openly opposed by a majority is accepted.

Something being common has nothing to do with being accepted.

Something being accepted may it make it common, but something being common doesn't make it accepted.

Read my post again. If something is common and people dont speak out against it, that means it is accepted. Like everyone knows childlabour is bad. Also everyone knows children have to work in kambodia. Still people buy clothes from kambodia, which means they accept the suffering of kambodian children. They dont have to make a declaration.

No, it means they do not care about the children, not that they accept it.
They value clothes over the suffering of the children. I don't think they even think about that when buying clothes.
But it isn't too far from accepting it, anyway.

The average nigger realizing he is a massive faggot

you're even worse than a faggot op. stupid kike.

stop using grinder.
/thread

Bump

>also sick of gay shit happening to me every other day or so
>nearly died because they wanted to rape me while being under the influence of GHB
>never forgive those kind of people and their friendscycle