Post here the chicks you've found on destroyabl...

Post here the chicks you've found on destroyabl.io especially if they were posted for only a few seconds : let's make them famous forever !

same girl?

90% sure

One time a guy on destroyable wanted me to leak this girls nudes and have her Twitter so I did and I checked back a day later and I had a few re tweets and the girl shut her twitter down. End of story

I should mention that I feel extremely guilty about it

Do you think we shall stop this thread then ?

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

wow the autism hits hard with this post
>Back 2 Reddit FAGGOT

No shit

faggot
also faggot

Imagine being so boring and lonely that you typed to every single girl you saw on the internet and told them that they were ugly when clearly she was not. Do you feel like a big alpha male when you talk down to women? Maybe you're lonely enough to do this because you spend your life doing boring things like begging for negative attention on the internet, and you don't have any real hobbies. Maybe no one wants to spend time with you because you don't have anything interesting to talk about except your epic attempts at Sup Forums kiddie trolling. No one cares about your life spent on the internet, so you can't make social connections or keep a conversation going with strangers, meaning you will never have normal social contact. What you just did is the best you get as far being social goes, hahaha. That's sad, but you deserve it for being a boring person that's not worth spending time with.

Stop samefagging to plug your website. An hero faggot.

Let's come back the pictures

same girl

more

Bump

Daaamn

>have her Twitter
I don't get it.

Why would she care if you, a stranger, has her Twitter?

Could tweet her nudes at her and everyone she knows would see
Obviously..

She’s amazing

Thats why nobody posts anything worth 1 shit on that shithole site.
Little fags trying to expose everyones pics. I think it would be funny to expose you and your whole family to teach your silly little ass a lesson.

Any more?

You

Agreed

Agreed

How does that shit work, what u type

Kik: adrii_f93

Anyone save?

What's with the faggots fighting? For fuck's sake I came here to look at tits, not pissy fits

A czech tv reporter