Hey Sup Forums I just tried something called diphenhydramine. I mixed it in with some Adderal. What is that going to do?

Hey Sup Forums I just tried something called diphenhydramine. I mixed it in with some Adderal. What is that going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop your heart.

Youre in for a weird speedy trip good luck post results check your doses and substances be responsible with your nuerochemistry brother

For real? Well if I'm going To die, I'm going out in style. I need a shit ton of fireworks, a Viking long ship, and a kilo of Columbian Bam Bam

Op here, this is weird, and my left arm is completely numb. I took 80mg of Adderal, and I took 380 mg of Diphenhydramine

Mixing compounds like this, you probably will die OP.

Good, I've always to become an hero

Bro call your loved ones. Say your farewells. Legit you actually fucked up.

AS IF.

No way OP too this themselves; they gave it to someone else, and trying to softball the question in here to see what to expect.

Well, I'll write a will. See you later Sup Forums. My time has come! I might stream it, you guys never get a stream suicide. Well here.

took*

In some states, (Florida,) a will written out by hand in your dying moments won't count.

I assume, taking random pills together is a Florida thing?

My Will
Dear friends and family, thanks for caring enough about me to even come. I loved all of you, and this departure, unexpected as it may be, was my only way out. I leave all my possessions to my sister Skylar, as she was the only person who truly cared for me. Even when I was a complete and utter piece of shit to her, she still loved me. My sister receives everything except the following. I leave my money to my friend Ilyssa, as she is definitely going places after college. I leave my knife to my friend Hayden, so he has one more to add to his collection. I leave my camera and watch to my friend Alex. I wish to be buried with my doll that I've had since I was a born, Moo Cow. The rest of my earthly possessions may be dived amongst my family members as my sister sees fit. I also want the Space Jam theme song to be played at my funeral. I would like my friends Alex, Hayden, and Ilyssa to be there. My final wish is to cremated. I would like my ashes given to my sister, my friends who attended, and my grandfather. Thanks for a good time everyone, and just know I'm chilling now.

From California, but SoCal. So basically Florida.

i was putting drugs up my butte haha ayy lmao

Trip Update: my whole body now feels like it is on Novocain. I also feel really nauseous

I hope you have the best of the trips.

Trip Update: my chest hurts, but nothing too bad. I can barely feel my fingers, and I can hardly stand up right.

It really does sound like you fucked up.

Well, at least I'm going out on Sup Forums. Could've done better, but this isn't all that bad

Bro by all accounts you're gonna be dead soon. Stream for us?

fucking weak ass b8
y'all niggas should feel bad for believing this bullshit

You know what, I have nothing to lose, will post link soon

Please listen to him

The spiders

Modified ver of speed to increase concentration and sommat designed to make you drowsy. Physically won't kill you but you're in for an floppy and probably boring ride.

OP here, I'm on an IPad, as my laptop was broken by some jackass who got too drunk. How should I stream my final moments?

With a whisk up your butt.

Let me reword that, how am I going to stream it?

With a poor disposition and a whisk up your butt.

Twitch? Instagram? I don't really know

I'm going to use hangouts, might work. This is the link. Let's hope for the best.