leggurm.deviantart.com/art/Hulk-Korg-and-Thor-639378533
youtu.be/fVnBBjjjAnY
twitter.com/artofgeorge/status/783819546834546688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warcraft 2 has been confirmed ?

sure, give the hulk an axe

give superman a car too

Why is Thor CGI too?

who's that misshapen fellow in the middle?

CGI KINO?

is that Thrall?

Planet Hulk was shit.
But this looks pretty fucking awesome.

Thor: 3 Big Guys

plz dont tell me thats the thing

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fawkes

Please pay more attention. It's a CINEMATIC UNIVERSE meaning they draw on multiple prominent characters.

Based Thrall! I am hype as fuck. Is Duncan Jones directing again?

What's this from?

Dead joke frog of delayed high school student popularity

>forcing the planet hulk storyline into a shitty Thor movie instead of making it the Hulk movie we've all been waiting for

Probably the biggest mistake they have made to date.

sorry dude I don't really care about extended universes, I don't proclaim to be some marvel aficionado, just wanted to know who the ugly guy in the middle was

Based Waititi will deliver a decent MCU movie after all these years.

I bet they make it work

Dude once the hulk leaves earth he needs weapons and armor to deal with the shit out there.

Agreed, I'm sure marvel thinks that Thor is a much more marketable franchise because bankable Chris Hemsworth. Guaranteed though that more people would be excited for a quality Hulk movie

>pepe is too mainstream now, I HAVE to let you know I disapprove of your ongoing usage of images of him

fucking normie

Don't they have some sort of agreement with the studio that owns Hulk that he cannot appear in a solo movie?

Because hands that can rip apart an aircraft carrier simply aren't enough, he needs a couple metal plates on his shoulders too

Hold up. This is for a Thor movie? Now I am un-hype.

Well, still a little hype, but much less so.

This.

It died in at most 2013 by now all we have left are dirty scavengers

does marvel EVER stop wining? poor DC, they never had a chance.

They can't make Hulk solo movies because Universal owns the rights. Just like they can't make Spiderman solo movies because Sony owns the rights.

But they can use them in other characters movies as part of the shared universe deal.

Hulk doesn't work solo. Think about it, all the best hulk moments are him playing against another main character.
Without someone else playing second banana, it's just Wolfman.

Has he directed a bad full feature, yet?
>Eagle vs Shark
>Boy
>What We Do In The Shadows
>Hunt For The Wilderpeople
All 7/10s or higher.

FYI they are making a Spiderman solo movie, it's coming out next year

vshen.deviantart.com/art/Hulk-Korg-and-Thor-639378533#comments

Most things on the planet he ends up on are stronger than him. Including the guy in the middle. He needs the weapons.

At first at least.

don't underestimate earf

earf is among the most badass planets in MCU

In planet hulk he gets locked in hulk mode and is more intelligent in order to survive. Everything there is as strong as him too as he gets hit with a power limiter as soon as he arrives. No Banner bullshit, no 'MUH ANGER', just Hulk slapping shit and banging alien chicks.

Its essentially Spartacus: Hulk edition.

>The Hulk
>A being who can tear planets apart and hurl objects nearing the speed of light
>Give him a weapon

So what magical material will his weapon even be made of for him to not break it on a single use? Considering he even destroys adamantium with his hands, what's the point?

Wow that's disappointing. I thought it was concept art..

he's probably nerfed, like traded some of his str for int. so he'll recognize his friends from foes but not as strong

Yeah bro, I saw the cartoon. It wouldn't work in the MCU framework without another anchor character. Hulk has a shit personality even when he is talking.

No they aren't. Sony is, not Disney.

Alien space steel is stronger than earth steel.

Read a fucking book for once.

I could snap a spear in half if I wanted to. That doesn't mean using a spear isn't an effective weapon that I'm better off using.

It's being distributed by Sony, but produced by Marvel.

This.
Hulk solo movies would maybe work if they allowed characters like Wolverine to take part in them, but we already know that wont happen.

Why the fuck are Thor, The Thing, and Hulk in the same picture?

And why the fuck are The Thing and Hulk dressed as fucking Orcs from Warcraft?

It will suck, mainly because Hulk can't get much screentime

>Read a fucking book for once.
cringe

Fan made
leggurm.deviantart.com/art/Hulk-Korg-and-Thor-639378533

Fuck yeah it has

Why does hulk need an axe?

And?

This is a money and rights matter, not a production matter.

They produced the Incredible Hulk as well

Marvel can't make Spiderman Solo movies without Sony, and they can't make Hulk Solo movies without Universal. Sony is asking for Spiderman movies, so they are being made, Universal isn't asking for Hulk solo movies.

Is this really so hard to understand?

So Civil War was my first Marvel movie in a long time. Without spoilers, which one addresses why Hulk and Thor are gone in Civil War?

Because why not.

because he's not worthy of lifting Mjolnir yet lmao

Which one what?

From what I know, this movie is supposed to address that.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

i thought this was warcraft and got hyped. Then I realized thats hulk, film is capeshit and my hype died

Hulk gets stuck in a quinjet without a pilot flying away. Thor goes home.

youtu.be/fVnBBjjjAnY

Will it feature Beta Ray Bill?

>tfw too inteligent for capeshit

Thought this was Warcraft 2. Im actually let down.

>Just finished another #PlanetHulk fan art. #PlanetHulk #ThorRagnarok #MarvelComics #MCU #Thor #Marvel #IncredibleHulk #Hulk #ChrisHemsworth
twitter.com/artofgeorge/status/783819546834546688

Beta ray bill

hype for what? it's not like they are gonna ever do planet hulk or WWH justice. Even the cartoon movies didn't come close to doing it justice

Fucking stop it with the capeshit. Grow up, PLEASE.

The Hulk is literally indestructible, other than to look cool, what is the point of the armor?

>Hulk doesn't work solo.
They CAN'T make a solo Hulk movie. Not right now anyway.
>Mark Ruffalo Says A Hulk Solo Movie Remains Difficult Because Of An Unhealthy Relationship Between Marvel & Universal
Mark Ruffalo Says A Hulk Solo Movie Remains Difficult Because Of An Unhealthy Relationship Between Marvel & Universal
>For a long time fans thought the reluctance to make a solo “Hulk” was on the part of Marvel. Director Joss Whedon said after the first ‘Avengers’ movie that a Hulk film would be the most difficult Marvel picture to pull off — as evinced by “The Incredible Hulk” with Ed Norton, which is easily Marvel’s lowest grossing film by a considerable margin. But it turns out the reason there’s no Hulk solo film is more complicated than that and it has to do with studio rights. Universal released Ang Lee’s “Hulk,” and while rights eventually transferred over to Marvel for their aforementioned movie directed by Louis Leterrier, apparently those rights are complex and Universal has some kind of say on what comes next.
>“I think they’ve been working on it,” Ruffalo said of the two studios. "Marvel and Universal famously don’t get along very well, and so that’s working against us, definitely. But I know for a fact that everyone is holding out hope that one day we can do it. But the nature of the relationship right now, it’s a little prohibitive. And I hope that that changes, that changes with regimes, it changes over the course of time. But right now it doesn’t look particularly promising.”
>Yahoo suggested that “Spider-Man” seemed off the table indefinitely, but a regime change at Sony paved the way for a Marvel/Sony collaboration. “Yeah, I think ultimately that’s what they’re after,” Ruffalo said of a similar partnership, “it working out for both sides. But like I said, Marvel and Universal are just not having a good time together right now.”

Don't worry.
Apparently they are in final talks to confirm a sequel.

just turn your brain off bro

I never understood this whole "one shoulder pad" thing. What purpose does that serve?

Wouldnt the axe just break the first time Hulk hits something with it?

How is Hulk supposed to chop things? Sheer strength can only get you so far.

>what is the point of the armor?
loose Planet Hulk tie-in, something for Normie-nerds to go crazy about

>Thor reduced to standing in a small corner or the frame like a worthless supporting character
>in fucking Thor: Ragnarok
c uck'd

Beta Ray Bill

If you hold your sword in your right hand you protect your right side with the sword, but this leaves your left side open if you don't have a shield, this is where the armour only on the left side comes in

It also just looks cool and character designers know this

He was on an alien planet that fucked his shit up, he actually had limits to his strength and had to grow smart during his planet hulk phase.

Then he came back to Earth and literally stomped everyone as he got his strength back and kept his smarts.

Gladiators, dingus.

Well I'm glad they took out Portman and her zany earth crew I'm pretty sure we're only getting about 1/3 Hulk, 1/3 Thor and 1/3 Infinity buildup looking at that cast sheet.