Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWKLQDh4YyI
youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE
youtube.com/watch?v=5T5F8DPsejs
youtube.com/watch?v=IDZiGHqpR9U
youtube.com/watch?v=_fDywOIt0L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she looks way cooler on the right tbqh

does this have anything to do with music or did you wander over here from the ducktails thread Sup Forumsack?

She's hotter on the right and she's not ashamed of her slutty ways so you know she's easy. I don't see the issue?

YES LAD

confused Sup Forumstard on the wrong board thinks we hate qt girls with short hair

i wanna kiss her collarbones

based transformation

>tfw he was god tier until Blood Money died

im starting to think he just got lucky with 3-4 songs.

who the fuck even is it

youtube.com/watch?v=wWKLQDh4YyI

youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE

pic related

dont mind me on the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T5F8DPsejs

those niggers were literally crazy that was back in the texting days i still ask a girl for her phone number

oh its chief kief. i remember him. do you guys remember fetty wap too

oh okay i dont get it

Are you kidding

Chief Keef really did change everything, he came up at a very strange time in rap.
We were post internet Soulja and post hardcore gangster rap and in the midst of more edgy/emotional rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDZiGHqpR9U

youtube.com/watch?v=_fDywOIt0L4

>sneaks away under the dudes arm

awful taste

fuck off with this retarded nigga

>1st album GREAT
>2nd album SHITE
>indefinte hiatus now

Bump

Chief Keef had the potential to be greater, but people truly underestimate his innovations in hip hop.
On top of single-handedly bringing drill and the Chicago street rap scene to national prominence within the culture (and, to an extent, the rest of american society), Chief Sosa also pioneered autotune warbling and over-drugged mumble rap.
Most ludicrous of all, people insinuate that Keef is fake! Unbelievable! It is well known that Sosa has ties to major Chicago gangs, has well-documented legal troubles/jail stints, and grew up in one of the hardest 'hoods in the Chi! (Englewood, South Side)

The Chief has always been ahead of the curve...even when he wiped out on the wave he created. Almost every new-age rappers - from Lil Green Uzi to triple extension - best pay their respect.

>rappers
>any potential what so ever

She looks hotter on the right you fucking retarded mong.

sorry, ya'll

>virgin frog
Opinion discarded

Back From the Dead II is his magnum opus