$495

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHAQ/status/860234184144461824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my eyes

literally no one will buy this shit

please be fake

How can Lavar be so retarded

Honestly how much do you think this kid hates his dad?
I feel kind of bad for him.

>it's real
lmao

>black entrepreneurs

Both the bbb and zo logos are hideous and the shoes actually look chinese. Still who cares, there will be plenty Lakers supporting wetbacks wearing these next year.

>Shipping by November 24th 2017
no one will care at that point, much like now.

Can you be more generic

kek

More like Lonzo Lol am i rite

ugly as yo momma

We don't even know if Lonzo Ball is even any good lmfao

idiots buy ugly ass "yeezys", they will buy this

The moment he enters the NBA I hope the coach of whichever team drafts him advises Lonzo to basically exclude his dad from all matters relating to his basketball career.

Lavar's delusions of grandeur can only be a toxic influence on his son at this point.

?

>no one wants to sponsor you so you make your own clothing company

Also they are selling 220 dollar sandals lel

Obviously nobody in this thread is black or has ever interacted with blacks because blacks live sneakers and will pay any amount for them. I've seen them camp out overnight for the privilege of being the first to buy 250 dollar Jordan's, you don't think that they won't sell these 500 dollar shoes?

Bet they sell out by tomorrow.

if this is the Z02 where is the Z01?

>Nike don't want you
>Adidas don't want you
>even Under Armour don't want you

Nice shoe, asshole

The flip flops are more expensive than GUCCI ones too

Literally cost his son millions of dollars

>*grandkids rummaging through your old boxes*
>*picks up dusty autographed shoes*
>hey, tell me about lonzo ball

what do you say?

is Lonzo Ball white?

"You ever heard of a meme, child? Well this was the greatest of them all. It all begins in Trump's America, 2017..."

Imagine the trash he will get from the guys on the opposing team. Every. Fucking. Game.

>my son is quite good at college ball
>so good, he may even be a top 5 pick in the nba
>because of this, I will build an entire brand around him and his two brothers

given that he's definitely not a game-defining transcendent talent that he needs to be to carry this ludicrous vanity project, is it a fair statement to say Lavar Ball is the most retarded man of all time?

The mom is white, the father is black, but these labels hold us back.

>comparing the hype surrounding adidas and Kanye West to this literal who ugly ass Non-brand shitshow

>Americans
Lmao.

These flip flops are as expensive as LeBron's newest shoe. How retarded.

the Meme Shot That Will Get Destroyed in the NBA 1's

He's half and half

Anyone who spends that much n on flip flops needs an intervention

Minorities will buy these simply for the price. Trust me, they think owning shit like this is a sign of status.

Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time (also his shoes are pretty great)

Lonzo Ball is still in college

Those aren't flip flops HOLY shit North Americans are retarded

almost $1000 for an autographed shoe, seems to be the same shoe.

>they think owning shit like this is a sign of status

Yeah, established brands like Adidas and Jordan. No one will flex in these as if they're hot shit bro, probably get bullied if anything.

slides you know what I mean

>Guy acts like an idiot
>Sup Forums thinks he's actually playing some sort of 4d mind tricks
>Turns out he really is just fucking retarded
Hmm, where have we seen this before?

>Signature slides by Lonzo Ball
HAHAHAHAHA

watch out everybody, we got a girl in the thread with an expertise on footwear.

There is some amount of hype required for sneakers to sell famalam. Shoes that are not accessible for a 'normal' price generally don't sell out fast enough to be hyped up. Besides that they're not Nike or adidas so they lack proper marketing

Why are shoes such a big thing now?

>695 for size 14
WEW
E
W

You know damn well the dad had everything to do with the design and price of them. The ball kids actually look humble but its obvious the dad is the "im not doing it for me its for them" person whos trying to live vicariously through their accomplishments.

>now
how old are you? I'm 32 and basketball (and soccer) shoes have been a thing since I remember

WHAT ARE THOSE

absolutely retarded post

Lavar Ball just ruined any career his sons could have hoped to have had

is that the overwatch symbol?

The kid is going to get shat on by everyone in the NBA.
His brothers will get the same treatment.
No NBA team will want to deal with Lavar.
Lonzo dropping out of the lottery picks
Gets saved by being picked by the Kings or some shit team
Say it with me lads

Lonzo Bust

Stupid phone poster

>Replicating the boost look out of pure desperation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's Sketchers all over again

The only decent sneakers are the Mexico 66 by Onitsuka Tiger, all the rest is garbage for underage retards.

Why do ameritards have such a shit taste?

what you're saying is Lavar Ball will be president in 2020 with Lonzo as VP while being a defending MVP?

Are people *seriously* going to buy this shit?

It's the first Lonzo ball shoes by BBB. If Lonzo become a HoF, they will become valuable.

I'd enjoy it more if the Lakers waste their pick on him early and he busts alongside their other busts.

Black people

>(and soccer)
Uh?
They don't even exist. They're never worn outside the pitch.

wew i had the black/yellow ones in high school

I'm black and while it is true that I have seen people camp outside of Jimmy Jazz at 6AM to buy some sneakers, no one is paying 500 dollars for these.

>The ZO2 represents the natural evolution of athletic culture. The ZO2 is the embodiment of countless hours of dedication and hard work on and off the court. Lonzo Ball and Big Baller Brand are on a journey to change the game forever.

tips fedora

those shoes are ugly as sin mate

I used to have those white with red/blue stripes. comfy as fuck

This is lowkey the funniest shit you could do
>here's some boost sneaker without any of the actual function but with the unappealing look of the raw material

Not really people

>His brothers will get the same treatment.
His brothers won't even be drafted. They're chuckers in high school shooting like 10% on 30 3pt attempts per game. No sense of the game, can't pass or play defense. Lonzo will probably fizzle out in 2 years, doesn't look like he has the same drive as good players have.

lavar is going to get btfo when he gets sued by adidas and nike. these are rip-offs of multiple shoes by adidas and nike (kobe 11, adidas crazylight boost, nike hyperlive)

Tell me they weren't the most stylish and comfortable shoes you ever had.
>brits
>taste
Exactly. And they're also stylish while being understated. You must be the exception.

And they are really really popular dude.

I could believe that from 2 years ago Lakers.
Now they have Magic...

Let's hope for them he's not going full retard.

sole was a bit thin for me maybe, but the rest was spot on. also i remember i bought them on sale from this clueless local clothes store for a silly low price.

>rip off of multiple models by different brands
You understand how stupid your post is, right?
You mean people in the US wear football shoes in daily life?
What the fuck?

white with blue and red are pretty /fa/

Anyone is rock Pumas? Cheap stylish and last years even with heavy use

>womens

No, I mean on when they are on the field. People don't buy 20 dollar cleats, they go all out and they spend an assload on them.

why is it stupid? it's easy to see how different parts of the shoe are taken from shoes adidas and nike have made. he even tried to copy adidas boost midsole kek

The thin sole is one of the key features. High sole makes the shoes look like one of those for handicapped people.
I had those. Ended up with one inside a sauce bucket when I was working in a restaurant.
What's wrong with that?
Because you can't claim in court he copied 3 different fucking models, the judge will simply laugh at you.

>womens
At least he didn't write wimminz

the boost looking shit on the midsole will probably be enough

>nobody has pointed out yet that the beta OP wears size 8
shame on you

user there's a middle ground when it comes with the sole.

>Because you can't claim in court he copied 3 different fucking models, the judge will simply laugh at you.
wanna bet?

I don't know, I think the Mexico 66's sole is the correct size.
For example, I like slip-ons but I hate that fucking high sole they generally have. Most slip-ons become hideous just because of that. Makes me feel like I'm some fucking handicapped kid or a trans on heels.

Show me an alternative.

twitter.com/SHAQ/status/860234184144461824

based shaw

get a pair of espadrilles amico

How much "less poor" would young black men be if they weren't being jewed over by shoes?

bahahahaha everyone knows you're poor

stan smith white x3 originals are the best

stans are nice but normie teen girls have kind of ruined them

Lavar btfo
Good guy Diesel

I would if they were comfortable but a flat sole is not.
>flat sole
Cancer. Communsts wear them here. I'd still wear them if they were comfortable. They're not.

thats superstars breh

A lot of jealousy from poorfags in this thread.
Get a job you lowlifes and you might be able to afford some nice shoes one day.