Not sure if any cares...

Not sure if any cares, but it's now day 2 of my room cleaning expedition! Basically I was a filthy slob for 3-4 years and ended up with this mess! It's actually improved since yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/11/world/china-recyclables-ban.html
youtu.be/8MO8lUHF4pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I oncecleaned my room like this (wasnt THIS bad though...) and found $98.74 in spare change scattered around the room

Hot damn! I know I won't find that much but I wonder how much I do have lying around here

well, good luck!

story? do you live alone? if not then how the fuck do people react to this and when was the last time you had sex? also more pics

you got crawlybois?

Is this a before or after shot?
Regardless, great job user. I was in the same boat (only cleaning once per year) and life really is so much better when you clean it every couple of days or so. Don’t give up.

*Instantly* reported, memed, and added to the site archive.

Live with Mom and brother. They find it hilarious, as do I. But it's far too inconvenient

Only ants in the summer, last summer was a non-issue though

After shot yesterday, basically that hole in the front is the dent I made. Thanks man

Have you tried drinking outta cups?

just invite an old chinese lady over. they love to collect plastic bottles

Take all those bottles and get them recycled. With how much you have; maybe you can get decent change out of it. At least make some of that trash worth your time.

It's honestly more convenient for me to just put the bottles in the bin, rather than haul them to a plant myself

I dub thee BottleBro

hey, I'm doing the same, I'm in a layer of all my old star wars legos. my hoarder mentality was very early, I have every single set I ever got, and I kept them all fully built.

Its kinda funny to think that they are worth money now.

I have constructed a tower of big gulps taller than my ceiling

I wish I was a hoarder of cool toys, instead my geek ass liked bakugan. I spent like $70 in one trip to Walmart when I was 12. I can only hope they're worth something someday

get your shit together

This is now a Spiderman thread image

>day 2
>3-4 years
>improved

Bro, you could literally clean all of that up with two large garbage bags in 30 minutes.
Your room is like "t.v. dirty" practically.
I also would like to add I admire your big gulp tower; I thought it was some type of odd tubing..

Find anything alive in there yet?

Bring them all back for free refills?

>Bro, you could literally clean all of that up with two large garbage bags in 30 minutes.
This. You did literally nothing since yesterday.

Great idea. I did think about trying to shove them back into the dispenser thing. But I'm too kind and don't want to cause the poor workers the trouble

You guys are dumb if you actually think all of that will fit in 2 garbage bags. I filled up my recycling bin halfway full of crushed water bottles after 2 hours of on and off work

This

Keep crushing, Big Pun

Damn, that is funny as hell, I didn't even see that pizza box till I threw another one on top of it

this looks like it would take 10 minutes to clean up

Recycle them you fucking cunt.

Do something useful and decent for once in your life.

+1

this

Pic doesnt show his whole room user, it could be worse. But the again user could be a lazy fuck

Cut out the Spiderman head, then use it as a mask for to make robbings of the rich?

This is not a terrible mess at all. Walls look clean enough. Floor is prob not that since it's mostly just clean looking plastic bottles. This shit could be shoveled into plastic bags and taken care of in no time at all. This is nothing special or horrific at all.

>Recycle them you fucking cunt.
They just go to landfills now because China won't take our garbage anymore. Only paper gets recycled but most of it gets burned.
nytimes.com/2018/01/11/world/china-recyclables-ban.html

I wish I still had my star wars toys, man. I had fucking everything, literally. Some crazy puerto rican bully kid invited himself over and took everything over the span of a few days (he had a fucking pocket knife). Thank god he eventually got locked up.

I know how to clean your room super fast. Just open that window.

So where do you sleep, OP?

I recently did this shit. Took about 12 hours. Mostly water bottles.

nigger if the rest of his room was bad he would've taken a picture of it as well, and even if there's mess he hasn't taken pictures of it's probably also just plastic bottles, switch on your brain desu

Yeah, I chew tobacco. Sometimes I get lazy and leave spit bottles everywhere. Nothing major, or anything. But they fill garbage bags pretty quick.

do you not see the pizza boxes, bags of chips, etc? i could only imagine the smell

Disgusting OP. Throw it all in the garbage. If you had a friend with a pickup you could have them back it up under the window and just toss everything in the back and take it to the dump.

I bet all the plastic keeps the room warm and insulated too. That sickly feeling of heat pooling around the area where all the bottles are, compounded by the fermenting waft of rot saturating the stagnant air.

Let it touch your skin.

I see nothing growing from those yet ... So yeah, still not that bad yet.

Good luck to you user, I'm currently at 6 months of this shit, been unemployed for most of those, and can't see my life going anywhere so I suppose the state of my condo is reflecting my life right now. Empty pizza boxes and bottles is okay tho, on a hygiene level I mean, my worst fear is what I'll find in the kitchen sink with months of wet dirty plates...
I know I should get my fucking act together and get a job I finally like in a country whose people I can actually tolerate (maybe the US, who knows). Anyway, gl to you OP and all the other hoarders...

I'm going to guess that you live in FL. When I lived there, everyone slugged polar pops down. Fucking sickening. There's also a lack of actual good pizza, just dominos, and whatever shit chain place you got.

If not FL, you're somewhere down there, or another touristy type area. Amirite?

>hoarders
you misspelled lazy faggots.

OP timestamp, more pictures, clean it for Sup Forums lets us have the satisfactions

It can be laziness I agree, but it's also very often a physical reflection of someone's depression. Can't put every chip in the same bag.

What the fuck how slow are you? All this could be done in a quarter of a day easily

Fuck you I can't put every chip in the same bag, I'll fucking put every chip in the same bag. I'll make the Fritos and Doritos kiss you fucking faggot.

Top fucking kek

>Can't put every chip in the same bag.
You've never seen me fill bags of chips before faggot

As a former Circle K employee of 10 years, this doesn't even remotely shock me based on our customer base

Thanks man, the past 2 nights I've been cleaning have been tough to start, but it's really all not that bad. Gl to you fellow user

AZ actually. Not really touristy I imagine, unless you go to the mountain area for Grand Canyon

You're fucking disgusting. But at least you drank plenty of water. Good job man.

>Circle K
>10 years

I actually made a shitty vlog for you fucks

NIGGER THEY'RE JUST PLASTIC BOTTLES THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THE PAST 2 NIGHTS YOU'VE BEEN CLEANING HAVE BEEN TOUGH TO START IT WOULD TAKE YOU LITERALLY 30 MINUTES MAX TO PICK UP ALL UR FUCKING WATER BOTTLES YOU COMPLETE FAGGOT

You better recycle all that plastic, OPfag.

I'm pretty sure you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg...

youtu.be/8MO8lUHF4pY

Here it is. My first good forsaken vlog about my mess

>You better recycle all that plastic, OPfag
It all goes to the landfill now.

>tip of the plastic bottle berg

Negro-sexual, check my fucking awful vlog you fuck

You bet

Still doesnt take 2 days you filthy pig

I think you are mixing up black crackheads with old Chinese ladys

>plastic bottles
>takes more than 2 days to clean
OP are you in a fucking wheelchair

wtf is wrong with america. a family finds living in this condition funny?

Dude fagots in the art world would pay good dollar for pics like this.
Just needs a gaunre and title

They work well around my class schedule, marine biologist now

Holy shit it must be over a meter thick

guys you're not thinking about this the right way

op could pee in all of those bottles and store them for four more years

I hadn't even considered this. I would also have no connection to any art snobs anyway

that would take 2 hours at most, your only problem is your braindead neet ass probably can't afford enough garbage bags, why don't you recycle your gay bottle collection for the cash or ask your mum your piece of human filth

There were just parents arrested for chaining their children to their beds, starving them, and leaving them in dark rooms.

Pic related.

Also, I don't think it's "America" strictly, it's just people.

yeah youre right, disgusting slobs everywhere.

We already have Jizzus, that wouldn't be original.

okay how about filling them with all of the insects and rotting food and seeing what happens in four years

Got any gems like pic related OP?

Were you that fucking lazy you couldn’t take your Cheeto crusted sausage fingers and throw your fucking trash away?

I’d say your dick probably smells but no one has ever been close enough to it to tell for sure.

I want to do the recycling!

That isn't a mess.
I wouldn't go so far as to claim the sole purpose the trash is in this photograph is to start a "Cleaning my room" thread, but the photo was definitely staged.
I know filth. This isn't filth.

>spiderman in the back
Glad to see there's one thing worthy of salvage.
For real, though, I am finding myself suddenly inspired by this post. If this user can find the willpower to fix his hellhole, we can fix ours.
This is now a room-cleaning thread.

>hurr dur he piled trash in a 3x3x3 cube for one fucking picture
Nigger, you just went full retard.

No sorry

Didn't know I could gag and laugh at the same time...

Brave OP

Stacking literally thousands of water bottles over a 4 year period for 1 fucking post