So I want to kill somebody I know

So I want to kill somebody I know.
We're about the same height/strength.
Also, Germany, so no guns.

What weapon would you recommend? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/botulism/article.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont kill them OP, then you will get in trouble with the law, kill yourself instead, that way you dont have to worry about facing repercussions

Depends on how well you can conceal a body and whether you have a clean place to commit the crime. A good Ka-Bar will do the job, but it's messy.

Everything can and will be traced back to you, so make it count. You'll only get 1 shot, and it's very unlikely you'll get away with it.

I would be suspect number one, i cant deny that.
There must be a way to do it clean...
The actual murder has to be done within a minute, and somewhat silent if possible.

any other tips?

H4VVVV3R M8

Then you dun goof'd

Poison?

I have a lot of liquid x lying around.
Ideas?
there is a way. must be

I'd aim for a slow working sort(1-2weeks from intake to dearh) and give it to victim in a big party whit lots of people and alcohol, the more of both the better.

Ice Pick. Back of the head and stir. Quick and mostly clean.

dress like a muslim and just stab him in front of the cops

>plots to kill someone
>posts a thread letting hundreds of people know, some probably in Germany
Ha ha ha oh you can just smell the week old pizza on your computer desk and all the dried up sauerkraut on your disgusting lips

I dont have that kind of poison.
Im a fucking normie in that regard.
Because, you know, that is going get me vanned of course.

Habe den FadenFad unironisch an die Polizei München weitergeleitet. Poste nicht so eine Scheiße im Internet.

>unironically taking be unironically

Mit oder ohne emoji?

Do you call yourself a German? Germans are masters of killing without a gun and disposing of bodies. Your are a disgrace.

Was denn für ein Emoji?

Do this man, let some fresh sea fish rot to harvest botulism bacteria (Clostridium botulinum)
>C. botulinum spores are often found on the surfaces of fruits and vegetables and in seafood. The organism grows best under low-oxygen conditions and produces spores and toxins. The toxin is most commonly formed when food is improperly processed (canned) at home. C. botulinum cannot grow below a pH of 4.6, so acidic foods, such as most fruits, tomatoes, and pickles, can be safely processed in a water bath canner. However, foods with a higher pH (most vegetables and meats) must be processed under pressure. Therefore, a pressure cooker should be used. Add the harvested spores into his meal, make sure the spore doesn't get cooked and job well done

I was thinking of luring him outside, we used to be friends which makes that easy, and overdose him on liquid x while drinking alcohol.

Should make it easy enough. My concern are the traces.

ein poop emoji, damit deine angaben noch etwas seriöser werden als "ein Sup Forums post im internetz"

is this real?

deadliest toxin known to man

I will look into it.
If win, I'm documenting it

>live in germany for one week
>1 in 10 chance of get killed by peaceful muslum

This should work itself out eventually, user.

Saving this post for... Research purposes :)

Anonym oder nicht, das ist schon eine Straftat und die Polizei MUSS ermitteln auch wenn es wahrscheinlich ein dummer Scherz ist. Geschieht op meiner Meinung nach dann aber auch recht. Wäre nicht das erste Mal dass in Deutschland jemand über seinen Mord auf Sup Forums berichtet.

for better results try to give that person a horrible week by keeping him/her awake longer, the objective is to lower their immune system so the bacteria acts faster

add this

Schon, aber dein troll kannst woanders machen mein junge.

my bad

Beat to death with block of ice. Ice melts, no murder weapon.

i dont care if its a week longer. i might enjoy his suffering.

i knew you guys would help me

fire it, then eat it ... when you want to eat it, it will be ready

Wenn es dir dadurch besser geht wenn du dir einredest dass ich am trollen bin, meinetwegen.

OOmph that would be pretty difficult to keep them under constant stress if they have free will

Fucking autists with your stupid fucking complicated plans.

Line up an alibi. Buy a reasonable sized rubber mallet. Walk up behind them when there’s nobody around and hit them in the head 5-6 times - Hard. Walk away. Burn the mallet.

Der Polizei gemeldet. hf!

Na schön, dann gib mal den link zum tipps einreichen :^)
I like your way of thinking, like I said, i want to intoxicate him first to make sure shits under control

Resorting to violence is the worst option.
Assassinate him.
Poison would be the easiest way.

dass du dir meinetwegen so viel mühe machst.
du süßer

The problem are the antibiotics, the name of the game is to keep the person from diagnosis the longest possible and aid the bacteria while at it, also get rid of whatever you harvested the bacteria from

>medicinenet.com/botulism/article.htm

Absoluter Mett-Mann

The longer you spend around him the more chance you have of being linked to it. If you steal his wallet then there’s a better chance it looks like a mugging.

>What weapon would you recommend?
>Also, Germany
sandniggers

Brutal. I would do the same but i don't live in Germany. It's sick to kill somebody but i understand people who want to kill themselves. They just want peace

I will make sure to think about it
Still, DNA etc is giving me a hard time.

Well there is always a chance someone could go super investigative mode no matter how perfect your crime. I recommend dropping some fried chicken bones on the ground near him so the cops blame niggers.... shit would work in usa at least

Wow where did all this ducking water come from???????

I fucking lost

Alright, I need to go now. If this thread actually surives, I will check back.

Also, I will save this thread to read again later. thanks for giving advice, I just NEED to do this finally.

Op is faggot

he's probably an immigrant that ruined the country in the first place.

Well my boy , everything can be a weapon , if you gonna kill someone you need to use the sorprise
Personally i recomend a climb rope , something like 2mts it's easy to hide and effective

I once kill a man with a shoehorn.right in the pussy.bang dropped like an onion