I have an IQ of 144. Ask someone how thinks wierd anything

I have an IQ of 144. Ask someone how thinks wierd anything

>Ask someone how thinks wierd anything
really putting that Rick and Morty intellect to good use huh

Are you suave or a sperg

ASs or tits

>someone how
do u hav big cums?

How's that alcohlism treating you? Still feel everything needs a potential set of rigidly defined models for any real degree of confidence to emerge?

is a hotdog a sandwich?

how does it feel to have your brain running at 144hz?

Why are you taking OPs bait

they are samefag.

Real geniuses operate at 432hz.

I have 154 iq. How does it feel to be a brainlet?

You don' t need to be smart to enjoy Rick and Morty

sperg

tits

no.

no alcoholism

yes.

No frame of reference to compare the feeling

Numbers mean nothing.

Because it's fun. Eat dick.

You didn't answer the second question, only the easy one about the alcohlism.

anything can be modelled, and eventually will be. This is for the best.

I agree, but good luck with that kid. If you're not dead by 30 you might actually accomplish something in life.

What weighs more 1000lbs of feathers or 1000lbs of stone?

100 pounds of stone, obviously.

will most likely willl die young indeed, incapable to take care of myself properly

None

Nobody is. You really a genius? Take a look around, scrub. Nobody knows what the fuck is going on, even people that think they do.

>I have an iq 144

Someone else replies
>I have iq of 154

Replies back
>numbers mean nothing

are you happy?

I am the next level of stupid. forget to eat on a near daily basis, and absolutely incapable of meaningful human interaction

a ~40-50 points difference to the average is more significant than a 10 points difference

No.

Do you enjoy rick and morty

I do.

do you use "I have an IQ of 144" in every second sentence?

Only 12 year olds and old people that take online quizzes boast about their IQ.

No. In fact I avoid it when talking face to face, because people look at me like an alien, or a pretentious asshole

A licensed psychologist made me pass a test back in, middle school i think ? It was a while ago, and the French school system is different than the american most of you come out of, so I' can't give you an exact age, but I was around 9 or 10, 12 at most

What are the value of toes to an airborne species

I was tested before I dropped out of highschool. Teacher damn near shit herself. That imparts some pride in an individual.

Also, I was teaching my engineer mentor. So that was their first clue school was no place for me.

No species disposing of toes is airborne, if only at the smallest smallest degree, (flying squirrels) so if no airborne species has toes, then toes are probably worthless to them

Not O.P. but good, and yep.

Glad to hear it, stranger. People who immerse themselves wholly in reality need a harder escape than most. We don't dot our lives with little escapes - they're occupied completely by observation.

Minor correction: We don't dot our lives *unintentionally* with little escapes.

>I have an IQ of 144. Ask someone how thinks wierd anything
Who is the gayest person online and why is it OP?

You seem like a Very mundane person with very uninteresting opinions. What could you add that would make this topic actually interesting or make us actually believe you even have an above average intelligence?

It is you, and because calling people gay is your way way of dealing with your insecurities relative to your sexual orientation and penis size

Meaning is contextual. On this site, it is a part of the common nomenclature. We are all faggots here.

For fuck's sake, man; stop projecting. It's humiliating. You remind me of me back when I had some shit to prove.

Your expectations are flawed due to your exposure to extreme opinons that make the rough sketch of my personality and opinions you've deduced from the 10 lines of text I've written seem tame. you only have snippets of information and alredy claim to have solved the equation

>being this gay

that is the reason i am happy my son is not high iq, he "only" got 130. he has a bit special behaviour and is quite good in some special subjects.
i wished him everything but being a specially gifted person cause you never hear of a highly intelligent or highly gifted person that really is truly happy and most of them are lonely and don't have much friends because of being different.

OP here, g2g, school and stuff

>people taking bait
>people taking bait comments