NO PROBLEMO, DICKWAD

>NO PROBLEMO, DICKWAD

Johnny Depp really let himself go

>that gyno

I've got that and I'm not even fat

Fuck brehs

Rip

Which kid from stranger things is going to end up like this in the future?

so his mum changed the future and instead of becoming the badass leader of the rebellion against the machines john crew up to become a drug addict.
well done mum.

His shirt is backwards

I enjoyed Salvation.

This rotting corpse one day was John Connor, who prevented the machine war against humanity. I think they should bury him after all these years.

he should ask Jonah "Footlong" Hill about the SUBWAY® diet

I too have it and i don't care, nor my gf, my family or everyfucking one in the gym. Only people that cares about MY gyno, is /fit/.

I'll probably go to the doc out of curiosity and the hope that maybe they have some magic pills

I didn't even notice I had it until a few years ago, maybe I dont who knows.

What a dipshit

Best diet ever.

Instead of sending a terminator to hunt him down and kill him, it should have instead sent one to introduce him to dope and booze.

JUST

Feel bad for him.
I like him in every movie he's in. Including Brainscan which is fall kino

>that dripping dick on the far right

frogboy for sure, for it is prophecised that the frog faced youngling will be JUSTed

I always preferred T1

How often do you think he gets high in his messy house and watched T2 over and over again drinking some cheap booze crying like a little girl and farting like a pig?

Why is he wearing that shirt inside out?

it's how we wear them in the USA so that you only have to own 1-2 shirts (just wear them 4 times, inside out front way inside out back way rightside front way right side back way)

we also smoke kaka cigars, but his is oddly missing

he's literally doing that as we speak

The key to finally deafeating skynet is almost complete

You think time's been rough on Ed? That women next to him is the chick from Freddy vs Jason