Tell me something about you user

Tell me something about you user.

[pic unrelated]

I lose my life in Sup Forums and I do not get any beneficial output out of it.

I used to be a real sexual deviant but grew out of it.

I actually do. I don't waste my life here tjo

the sum total of my minor facial disfigurements make me too ugly to go outside during the broad of day.

I have lost jobs because I was trying to maturbate like three times before work. And I'd always wait until the last hour to pull this shit.
Ridiculous and pathetic.

all 3 of my brothers children are mine.

OP here
Its okay. We all do but remember we are Sup Forumsretheren here we will help each other out. Always.

Every change is good. If you ever wanted to be like that your mind would change by itself.

Beauty isnt everything. I like people with mind. Embrace your errors and show them that you are better.

Maybe seek some medical help? Constant masturbation is an illness for many.

Be honest with your brothers if they love you they wont be mad.

I don't understand "drive", what makes people want things and not stop at anything to get them. Nobody around me has ever displayed that in the slightest. So, of course, I never do anything, because nobody tells me why doing anything matters; the longest I can truly want to do something is a day. After that, I don't care any more.
Send help
Nudes are also appreciated

im here 24/7

>be honest; they won't be mad
For his sake, I hope so, but I very much doubt it

Can you please elaborate a little bit? What made you change and when?

I'm 52 and date a 27 yr old. Know where I've been, not sure where I'm going

Just grew out of it. I was doing some real dark shit through my late teens to mid 20s. 33 now and I'm very dominant with my eager wife, but I'm not excited as much as I used to be.

I prefer anal sex to normal and love it when my bf comes on my back.

going throught the same process, but, what is it? do you miss the old times? have you tried to recover them?
because I use to remember the pleasure, but I don't make the same connections as before.
Would you kindly elaborate a little bit more?

please?

I feel you.
I would like to make an illustration using a different but very similar issue.
I am married. To a wonderful woman. But I am a half assed husband. That's the sad fact. I barely do shit, keep most of my checks etc..
I recently talked with my exgirlfriend from high school and came to the horribly sad realization that I felt different about Nicki (her) in thw sense that if WE were married, I could totally picture me doing things (happily) to please her. Giving her what she wanted. Treating her. Spoiling her etc.. everything I DON'T do for this woman I'm laying next to right now who loves me. And it's more than pathetic. It's shameful. I know I'm a pile. But I wanted to use this story to show you user that sometimes *, you come acrossed a reason that gives you that "drive" to achieve and want and fight for a goal.
It could come from any direction, and when you least expect it my friend

OP again.
Drive is the need to prove something to yourself. The happyness after is wonderful.

We all are Sup Forumsrother.

Youth revitalises and love does too.

I like anal too but I am a virgin. Sad kinda.

I find it easier to comprehend wanting to do things for someone else; for instance, I'd rather skip the whole pre-marriage process and just have a wife and kids so that I'd have something to work for.
I just have trouble translating that into doing it for myself

wow... it takes courage to be that honest with oneself. That's what divides men from childs.

I wish you well user...

I think I'm kind of a sociopath. I'm not diagnosed so I wouldnt say I AM one, just that I don't exactly feel anything when bad things happen, like somebody dying.

just got fired from my job of 2+ years for constantly being tardy. Mid 20s with not much education or experience in anything other than PCs. how fucked am I?

I hate my life and can't seem to not take it out on people

Well, it's kinda hard to "skip" the courting part and all that comes along with it. Short of an arranged marriage.
I have a friend who is in one and they actually seem happy. . But hey bro, if marriage would help make a positive influence on your existence, I say find your forever lady

I don't miss the old times. There's a thrill in doing some heinous shit, but the guilt and paranoia never goes away. It's not worth it to carry that burden. I have a great relationship now where I'm getting to play roles I haven't before. I get to dominate in different ways now.

My wife is 25 years younger than me.

>be me
>be 27 years old
>be paranoid schizophrenic
>hallucinations had me thinking the mob wanted to kill me and my family
>almost an heroed two times
>spent 8 months in a mental hospital
>get out
>lose my shit again
>lose apartment
>move in with little brother
>watdo.jpeg
>start browsing Sup Forums again after 5 years
>start playing wow again after 10 years
>still smoke pot
>mfw I'm a teenager again

I'm lazy, unhealthy and wasted my intellectual potential on things that doesn't matter and give you short term feel of gratification.

Sounds like nigger culture

Stop the pot retard

Thank you user

I get it... thanks.
Kinda the same thing I was thinking...

I'm incredibly unhappy with my body and how I treat it but I also have 0 motivation to do anything about it.

I have absolutely no fear of death and I am not afraid of anything in this life.

my father molested me and I can't tell anyone cause I don't wanna tear my family apart

so, what's your next move?

kind of is, dad's half of the family were raised white trash.
Out of five, one's a decent person (military, now polizei), one's a massive fucking weeb with 2 kids, by different women in 4 years, one's doing a decent job working construction, the woman's a terrible mother whose 1st son I don't know much about, second's a child molester, has done many drugs, and is a wigger, and the third is (conservatively) 350 lbs at 15ish.

Mom's half all pretty good, working class aristocrats

Your emotions prevent yourself from making things better and putting oldfag who deserve it in the jail?

>buy icyhot
>fill syringe with icyhot
>drug dad into super deep slumber
>stab syringe into sack and put all the icyhot in there
>repeat with asshole, urethra, anywhere it might burn

OP again..
To realise that is a mens feat. If you know that it will make you happy just do it.

If you feel like one test it. Being strong against other feelings can be good. Its a sign of strongwill and moral.

You arent. A friend of mine once said "Destiny and fate will pave you a way no matter what."

Just think about what good you can achive. You willfeel happy with a plan in mind.

All is legal in love and war.

Be happy with what you got or strife for greatness my friend.

Set yourself a big goal and just stick with it until you got it.

Motivation comes from will. One day something will come that will give you this will.

No one should fear death. Its the end for everyone.

Just do it. It will help your soul.

I started my own business at the age of 18, now I have 10 employees and 3 stores

it would just be my word against his, plus my mom loves him, it would destroy her

It wouldn't be hard at all to prove it, basic psychology examination. I'm sure your mother wouldn't love him that much, if she knew what have he done to you. Even if she would, and she would turn on you, that means you still did something for greater good, plus you cut yourself from cynical people.

Congratulaions. I opened my business too. No profits currently but it gets betterr. Honest coin for honest work.

I can turn a cloud into a square shape cluwd

i cant keep relations for too long, im never constant, my hopes and dreams die eventually, my only goal in life is to not have to work, im pushing myself to study computers since is where im more comfortable at, but im just passing with 5 and the minimum work possible, my motivations are none, i oversleep when i can, or dont sleep at all, and still i dont feel depressed.
Also i love my family (which is really big) and i would hate to be a dissapointment, since all my cousins already work

I'm almost 42, balding, alcoholic for 20 years. I have 4 days sober. I have no motivation, no job, I never finished school but no one knows that. I have a 14 year old son who doesn't really want much to do with me, I don't blame him. I have a car my parents gave me but I can't drive it becuase I have no license. I can't hold a job, Ive been fired from every job in the past 7 years. I mostly spend my time fapping and drinking but even that is coming to an end I think I have ED. Also I have liver damage, diabettus, high bp, high cholesterol. I havent had sex in a year and the last time I did I tricked a girl online that I was younger and I couldn't even get hard. I have like .75 to my name. I have an old ass XP laptop that I am using now. I should just end it but as fucked up as I am I think it would fuck my son up even more then I already did.

OP again...
Cool I square root -2.

No matter how you finish it. You will change the day it will be fun to do. And your family will never be dissapointed in you. They love you as much as you love them.

Dont give up. Set a goal. And change it with your will. Be a good father. Nothing should be in the way of your son becoming happy. If your life is a failure you should do everything to make his good.

I quit a perfectly good job because it was a toxic environment and I'd had enough. I told myself I'd take six months to recharge and get back to it.

That was 4 years ago.

I watched a girl take a butter knife and jam it up her throat because the 'fairies' in her head told her to. she was less than a 3 ft in front of me at the table and I was the one to give her the knife. I just sat there and watched her do it and then didnt react. I watched for about 30 seconds till I was dragged away.
one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced.

I'm 24 male in a relationship with a 55 male who gives me money in exchange for licking my butt

do you sometimes think you are a handsome man trapped in a ugly body?