Legit question, seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatorrhea
youtu.be/abkC8cs1u4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can fucking smell it omg

lol not every american (the fit ones) who dont

Ok but why there are many of them tho?

Aren't they aware of the shit smell and wet shit on their back?

fucking cringed hard at pic

I'm 45, fat and have yet to shit myself.

probably because he saw a disgusting nigger on the way

its pretty much only redneck whites or fat black niggresses

THats ass sweat

That could be just swass

looks like he just got finished working out

I've never seen anybody with shitty pants outside of babies

Nobody answered why this happens ugh.

It niggers my mind, if that would happen to me I'd be fucking ashamed and I'd run buying a new pair of pants

everyone shits their pants user. . .americans just do it better

i would rather strip naked and run home than walk around with that disgraceful mess on my ass

Shitty diet?

that's the first thing I have seen on Sup Forums in a while that made me kek out loud. bravo user.

Common weight loss medications cause people to pass grease and fats in their food as shit. They're supposed to combine the pills with dietary change eliminating fatty foods, but they don't, so they shit themselves due to the excess of oils and grease in their bowels.

Not true at all.

Even when I'm sick with some bastard stomach flu virus and have diarrhoea I manage not to shit my pants.

Also why it appears that the shit in all these pictures is so liquid?

Hnnnngh

honestly Sup Forumsro I have no fucking idea. I don't have an insight or an argument right now. Shitting your pants is just objectively hilarious and I am enjoying the thread.

They've obviously got a tummy bug or something, so shit themselves uncontrollably.

The state of this fucking board..

black guy
>Uhhhhhhh... HE IS SWEATS GUYS GEEZ
>Dindu nuffin

Americans are somewhat like indians they never wipe there ass and shit as they please

Something to do with diet pills and how America is flooded with the averts for drugs and pills nonstop, some of them make your asshole leaky.

you're posting in a pants-shitting thread

americans have no sense of shame
>source im american

Sounds about right

Even James May...

Ok, but that one's kinda hot.

Youve never had swass so bad that you soak your pants? user you not livin life

Yeah but Indians pull their panties down before shutting

that looks more like oil

Why does anyone shit there pants. It's not exclusive to Americans you stuck up asshole

Lived in America almost all my life. Never seen someone in public with shitty pants.

It's called anal leakage/seepage and it's the result of poor diet and health. It's important to remember we are animals with feces literally a few centimeters from our clothes. Ironically this fuck is standing near bags of potato chips which are probably part of the reason his ass is leaking so much.

Several kilograms of junk food per day. If they don't release two times a day, their asses can't hold it and simply give up

>Also why it appears that the shit in all these pictures is so liquid?

Because the liquid shit is the shit that sneaks out.

Yep, this.

A very poor diet is the number-one reason.

I have never shit myself nor have I ever seen someone shit their pants

I had a minor accident (I was home, not out) once when I caught a norovirus. I farted and I felt a little liquid come out. That whole next week, I had insane diarrhea that would just hit me out of nowhere, but that first shart was the only one that caught me completely unawares.

This.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatorrhea

Now we have to figure out why they either have no idea or don't give a shit (no pun intended) about the fact that they're walking around with a shit stain in their ass.

Imagine this fuck sitting in his car and driving home. All the warm shit melting and splashing on his whole ass.

IMAGINE BUYING HIS FUCKING USED CAR

>Four minutes apart

Sure gonna take over this thread with that kind of dedication.

You almost elected a pants sharter

Its a side effect of a popular diet pill
Its caused by eating excessively fatty foods while on it

>diet pill
>eating excessively fat foods

Imagine buying a (((Sup Forums pass))) just to spam Spider-Man pictures and bananas

WHO'S ;AUGHING NOW NIGNOG?

Do I look like the kind of mother fucker who would pay for Sup Forums?

>side poop

Yes

Damn Spidermen, I wanted to see more hot girls with poopy pants. only one so far, please post more

not all.

A lack of helthcare so. A lot of people are sick all the time

Went to disney with family a few years ago
More shit than india, absolutely disgusting..
At least one turd per ride and the smell was everywhere
no one said a thing like it was normal

Where the fuck in the u.s. does that happen literally never seen a grown adult shit themselves

no need to imagine

youtu.be/abkC8cs1u4s

that looks like a shadow

Spiderman spammers are getting dumber and more confused. There's a an active pedo thread right now and you're shitting up a literal shit thread. Jesus christ, user.

I thank you for the effort user, but this is nothing compared to which the likes of which I have seen.

imagine smelling some of these pants haha what do you think they'd smell like haha I think it'd be funny to smell them what do you think haha