Do white supremacists consider these things before saying whites are the best race?

Do white supremacists consider these things before saying whites are the best race?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope.

I doubt 4chinz know what these two did. These niggers were particularly heinous though.

Honkey as it gets, not very "superior" if you asked me

>implying niggers are better parents
Doing crack all day, living on benefits and abandoning your children is much more prevalent in nigger households than keeping your children chained is in white households.

You're missing the point.

I used to , but now I can see we are not. I love black people now and consider them all my superiors because of this

No race is superior, and blacks don't go around saying they're superior like whites do

Yes they do, and they are.

black supremacists exist too user
>No race is superior
I agree tho

You're saying no black supremacists exist and that's a lie.

Stick to the point of the thread

I think it's mainly the whole modern civilization thing.

Also, cherrypicking outliers from any group is just grasping at straws for an argument. Just today, MLK day no less, I've seen niggers sucker punch multiple people, loot, riot, shoot a young girl, burning their own alive and I even saw a picture of one eating a human leg and another boiling a human head in a pot.

Yes

All races have shit people in them. No race is superior

>don't cherrypick!
>cherrypicks

lol

daily reminder that practically no working scientists are racists

Kek, the insecure black supremacist doesn't like inconvenient truths undermining his hate thread so he resorts to bald injunctions to stop. It should be able to survive in spite of that, it's not your target's job to help you, dumbass

sauce??????

I'm white

And a black supremacist

no cause people who are truly racist are ignorant.

>cherrypicks
Fucking please, you see all the videos out of Africa here, same as I do. And the nonsense they do in civilized countries is also very unacceptable

The dislike of blacks is not racial, it's due to their actions. Until they change, their perception will be the same. Celebrating 'thug life', treating prison as a 'second home', shunning their own that want education and to work for an honest living and going around doing hoodrat shit that gets their own killed constantly.

Did you miss the several times I said "no race is superior" and the point of the whole thread which is to defeat the idea that any race is superior because all races (including whites) have inferior people in them?

lel

Guess you don't know what a "wigger" is

Solid argument

And how do people view wiggers and is it because they are white, or because of their actions?

I'm literally watching a black streamer as I post this and I love him to death. Guess what he doesn't act like?

Yo I made this thread earlier. Here's the family. You can find that dude on Facebook with more pics.

Shit reminds me of the Game of Thrones dude with all those inbred daughters and shit.

Watch out for the virgin with the spiderman folder.

Here comes the truth speaker. The legend of the basement. The almighty Fedorus

No your emphasis was on shaming whites and you were chagrined by people saying something inconvenient.

No. My focus was to prove that no race is superior.

Shaming white supremacists, sure. More like "disproving them"

>watches cherrypicked videos on a racist website
>oh durr well I guess that settles it, all the stereotypes are true

She looks like the girl the fat kid hooks up with too lol

Crickets from

My point is that there are shit people in every race.

I don't know how to be any clearer

What about pictures from the inside of their house? Cops said it was smelly and disgusting.

Second from right

Nice quads. Hardly cherrypicked, there is a huge volume of them. And Sup Forums is not racist, it's unfiltered. You can spew any hate or love you like here, no one is stopping you.

Nah, there's nothing. It's intriguing though, stories like this. I would love to see the inside of the house/chains on beds and shit. Freaky.

I imagine this story is going to get juicy. They probably have dead kids buried somewhere/incest, etc.

these are going right into the ammo folder!

Have you heard of BLM faggot?

The act of calling someone a shit person when they are black would be considered racist. Not so when it's the other way around.

I said in my first post that there's outliers in every group, that's common sense.

Do niggers consider these things before saying black lives matter?

That makes whites racist

Perhaps by tomorrow we'll be having pictures of all the gross shit in their house.

absolute nonsense. I'm as PC as they come and I know my share of black dickheads

It depends what you’re talking about though. I don’t claim whites are some perfect race of gods or anything, but the are clearly things we are better at as a group than others. Just as there are things we are worse at. I still don’t want to live around non-whites. This is the mindset of “racists” or “white supremacy”, you’re fighting a war against a strawman

Go ahead and call them that and see what happens to you and what will be allowed to happen to you

Video of the marriage renewal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw

Yeah saying that their lives matter is really espousing their superiority.

Retard.

I guess he didn t pull out ha

This exists out of necessity because whites are so racist. More blacks would be dead at the hands of whites if it weren't for BLM

all races are full of ignorant miserable scumbags who hate other races as a last ditch means to justify their worthless existences.

"at least i aint a (insert any racial slur ever)!"

so much easier than getting off your ass and doing something objectively cool.

>Sup Forums is not racist

mate...

of course it is. It's one of the few places it's tolerated (or as you said 'unfiltered'), so naturally they congregate here, making it more racist than society in general QED. Also you're right now literally on a thread where people are arguing about the superiority of different races.

Some of those kids are definitely fucked up. That is straight incest.

Also, the stories I read said there were "kids" aged 2-29. Which one of those fucks is 29? They look 17 at the most.

This thread is to disprove those who claim the white race is the supreme, master race.

So long as an entirety of a race isn't superior, the race isn't superior.

Plenty of white trash lowering the common denominator.

never insult your betters. even at their worst, a white person is automatically better than a black at its best.

Well, if I actually called someone a "black dickhead", it kind of implies the reason I think he's a dickhead is because he's black. So I'd leave off the racial epithet. But Cosby is a dickhead. Steve Harvey is a dickhead. and so on. See? That's not a racist thing to say

>engineer made over 140k/yr.

sure, he might be fucked up. still superior to niggers though

i commend this thread

I understand that you mongoloid. I’m saying that you’re “disproving” a strawman. No one thinks whites are some perfect race that are better in every way than other races.

You are arguing for the superiority of blacks by means of denigrating whites while assuring us that you don't think any race is superior. You're only targeting one side though and acting like black supremacists don't exist

So no black person on earth is "better" than these two who kept their 13 children shackled to their beds, emaciated and shat on? Not ONE black person?

lolol

Google "No true Scotsmen".

Two niggers just recently killed a kid In my town over a drug dispute and come to find out they killed the wrong person. Innocent people are fyi g because of nigger problems

the KKK does

All are welcome here and I like that it makes a good reflection of humanity.

Can't have a discussion if both sides are not present. Safe spaces are shite.

Blacks are not superior. Whites are not superior.

Where did you get the idea that I was trying to say blacks are better mate?

Read the first post.

I really don't get this. I'm saying there's basically no behavioural differences between races, and that there are many more differences between individuals of the same race than between the 'average' of different races. How on earth is that saying black people are superior? But to be clear: I don't think black people are superior to white people.

y

Do you mean that these are not really white people?

nope, white supremacists are stupid cunts and probably very dumb

Alright im out. Also just the break the news to the thread the 1950's are over, stop acting like racism is a huge issue outside of politics

stupid AND dumb???????

It's a huge issue on Sup Forums

If it makes you feel any better, my original post is also being misunderstood as saying "blacks are better"

lol

gtfo my Sup Forums double nigger

well if incest happened we are going to find out I guess, feeling bad for all them kids. fucking hell but didn t one of them go on like guys this needs to change and fucked off the house to get some help?

Niggers threw my cousin off a building over a 'drug dispute', every one of them got caught on the way out too.

I can't say I was super close to the guy, but fuck...

wow, one instance of violence. I guess that settles it, as no white man has ever hurt anyone.

Now you changed it from "shit person" to dickhead. Dickhead, though vulgar, has a different meaning, so that was a disingenuous move switching words like that. Still, a white person making a statement about the value or moral status of a black person, even minus the "black _______", will still be considered racist because it is coming from a white person.

But... do nigs think at all?

Average IQ score and massive underrepresentation in all things science and technology whilst simultaneously massively over-representing their population in basically all crime, particularly violent crime says no

so really, process of elimination..

Who is it an issue for?

The problem with this is it creates a false sense that every argument is just as valid as the other. It's like with climate change denial on the news. What a journalist thinks about climate change or a racist thinks about black people is not always as valid as what climate scientists or anthropologists think. "Teach the controversy" destroys objectivity.

Only the black side is valid.