Any Hawaiians here?

Any Hawaiians here?

How did eveyone react? I would like to know.
>did people go crazy?
>or just do nothing and didnt think it was real/didnt sink in?

Shit like this happened
metro.co.uk/2018/01/13/chilling-footage-shows-children-placed-storm-drains-false-missile-alert-7227149/

Why someone filmed it with an 'incoming missile', who the fuck knows, humans truly are retarded.

What would you do if you got the message and it was legit?

Bump

There's nothing we could do. We have like 20 minutes before it gets here. Pearl harbor would be the likely target since it would take out the harbor, Hickam afb, and the airport. I think the video is fake cause who the fuck would film that if they were running for their lives. The day it happened, I didn't do anything. I just went back to bed (got the message at 8am). Here's the message.

Forgot to mention that I live in Aiea which is right above pearl harbor. I think I'd definitely die

How disappointed were you when the happening didn't happened?

People panic in those sorts of disaster situations. Shit man. It's a fucking nuclear goddamned missile.

>it took 38 minutes to send a false alarm message

WHAT THE FUCK

To be honest I didn't really care. The way I saw it, either it was a false alarm and I would be fine, they'd shoot it down and I'd be fine, or it happens and I get to die in my sleep. Nobody in my neighborhood panicked from what I saw. Everybody came to work. We had a normal amount of customers that day. I don't think most people took it very seriously. They just blew it out of proportion in the media and only focused on the few cases where people really freaked out.

Funny story. Some if my coworkers said that their family members rushed home when they got the message. But the thing is that they would have been fine if the stayed put, but they rushed home to their neighborhood that is within the lethal blast radius.

U mean everybody came to work AFTER you realized thad alarm was fake right?

Because Americans are pussy-ass bitches?

I've twice been woken up with MISSILE LAUNCH CONFIRMED alerts screaming from my phone, and I live just across the Sea Of Japan from Fatty McStupidhaircut.

At 9 so like 15 minutes after the all clear came in.

shit son, i think I would do about the same thing. I mean they dont tell you where its about to hit, so what the fuck can you do? just sleep and await sweet death.

Ah well, if the rest of the family is going to die you might as well go with them

Ohana means family.
family means no-one gets left behind

fuck this was a good movie.

also what the fuck is happening in hawaii? u coconut suckers getting nuked? thats a bummer

lost

hello from Japan. we get those alerts fairly often, except BEST KOREA actually does launch shit in this direction.

Reminder that user fucked his sister because he thought he was going to die.

why is this a problem?
i mean it's definitely awkward, but it's two adults consenting, nothing really happens. i'd be just like "well fuck, we're still alive".

unless she got pregnant then fuuuuuuck

I stayed in my condo. I figured I was fairly safe as possible. Concrete building with lots of other concrete building around me. Far enough away from Pearl harbor to be ok. Supplies and tv for news in house and grocery store across street. I'm gonna die or I'm not. No negotiating with a missile.

>be me, fat ugly hawaiian autistic sperglord
>been 10 years secretly into a 10/10 gril
>spaghetti coming out whenever think about her
>nukealert.mp3
>instantly text her "I always loved you"
>sat on my bed expecting Armageddon
>nothing happens
>wasaprank.mp4
>to date, still waiting for her reply
>mfw

KEK

imagine the amount of shit this has caused over hawaii, people spilling truthes and choosing people over others, like does step dad go and spend time with us or his other kids!!!

better than "you'll never know".