Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
youtu.be/8EDRqPaB03I?t=144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...unless they look feminine.

no.

Dubs, so it has to be true

True.

at some point in your life you're going to have to accept that some women have dicks.

Itt fags who think traps are gay based on internet assumption's. Lol bunch of queer bait'.

traps are men, being into men is gay, therefore being into traps is gay

no assumptions needed just logic my dear faggot

nigger prove me wrong then
if it has a dick then it's gay.

>Hurr durr, if he uses a skirt there is no problem in eating his dick

oops forget to quote

at some point in your life you'll realize that dodging science doesn't make you edgy.

i dont have a problem with it, sure traps are probably feminine gay that are more than likely psychologically are women inside, i think they are born that way, you know your chromosomes make you who you are and that is something you are born with and you dont have a choice as to who you are that is what chromosomes do, they make you who you are,

i seen some traps that are feminine and play the role of a woman as good as any female, and since i am bisexual i dont have a problem with a female type having a penis, i would still enjoy having sex with them, so yeah i would suck their dick and let them fuck me in the ass providing they enjoy returning the favor

Maybe traps are some kind of "gateway gay". For guys who are gay but haven't admitted to themselves yet. They can pickup what looks like a chick, tell themselves they aren't gay if the hookup looks feminine, then go suck on a dick.

Not if the penis is feminine.

If thats true than most men are gay

or maybe most of them were raped as kids by their father or mother. fucking them up in the head

That's quite a leap, fag.

I'm sure you wish that were so though.

If a trap fool You, could not be gay... Otherside You know that are trap, yes is gay.

most men are gay but not due to traps being gay

The feminine traits you are describing are learned behaviors that anybody can adopt under appropriate circumstances. If the byproduct of sex for an individual can fertilize a seed given proper insemination methods then that individial is a MAN. IF you are a man who is into men wearing akirts and acting like girls, you might just be bisexual in favor of men, therefor basically gay. There is nothing wrong with beimg gay as long as you admit it and aten't, like, a total fag about it. Just accept it. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with you, I'm just saying that wanting to have sex with individuals that possess male genitalia is gay, regardless of how that person dresses or acts. You're a little gay dude. Just accept it. It's gonna be alright.

A trap become gay when him being a biological man is proved.
If you don't know there's a dick, and your mind sees a girl, and you're aroused, it's not gay. If you've discovered the truth, and you're aroused, it's gay.

my desktop pic

and so am I

schroedingers dick again?

>itt: confused beta kids trying to justify their gayness.

no shit

>ignoring transexuals (not the degenerate m2f or f2m ones) are the only actual thing that could be defined as "third sex" or something in the middle
>implying he's not a gym jock afraid to tell everyone he's unironically gay, so has to compensate

More like non-incestuous incest dillema.
Imagine it that way: you're into that really hot girl at school, but you never knew her before. That night, you and her fuck. The morning after, someone tells you she's your sister. None of you knew.
It was incest, yes, but are you incestuous?
If you still fuck her after yes, but if you stop as soon as you learn she's your sister?

Now apply that to trap:
There's a fucking hot girl, you've got the ass hot for her, but then at night you discover "she" have a penis, and that make you stop being exited by her. Are you gay?
And if what you liked in her was everything as long as you assimilated her as a girl, but now that you know she's a boy you don't like her anymore. Are you gay?
And if after that she has a surgery and become a "real" woman, would fucking her be gay?

My feeling is that "trap thread" are gay because they are seeking for the "trappy parts", but that a trap viciously posted in a "hot girl" thread, without the possibility to find out it's a male, it's not gay.

gay spotted

First: Yes
Second: No, that's neither a woman or a man, can't be homosexual if you're not a tranny yourself

With the "first" and "second", you answer to what question? Since there's 5 "?" in the post.

The sister thing, you're still incestuous and it still was incest by definition
Same thing if you fuck a 15yo, nobody cares you thought she was 18, still fucked your sister
The second question in the first paragraph is therefore irrelevant...

Second paragraph:
Can't tell, you have to try that with a man to tell, or want to try it
What? Same thing
Tranny to female? Nah, that's not male to female

>It was incest, yes, but are you incestuous?

yes, because incest is not just a mental thing.

example:
you snorted drugs but you thought it was sugar.
then you're high AF.
no matter if you didn't know, you're just wasted.
that is, you did drugs.

>tldr, traps are gay even if you didn't know they were traps

>answers only the first question
>tl;dr with no arguments

kek

why does someone have to have sexual preference if you jerk off to something? did your daddy and mommy hit you when you touched your friends dick in primary school?

Butthurt gay faggot detected

The part about the act is true, but is it willingly is important: can you say because you accidentally fucked your sister without know she's your sister (in that case) that you wanted sex with her BECAUSE it's your sister?
The same way, if you don't know someone's a man, how could you consider the fact that it's a man in your judgment?

"you snorted drugs but you thought it was sugar.
then you're high AF.
no matter if you didn't know, you're just wasted.
that is, you did drugs."
Here, you're guilty of snorting drugs, but are you guilty of wanting drugs?
That's what I try to make you think about for the traps.

>triggered closet gay spamming random insults
Oh god my sides

Gay traps are gay.

True.

That's still incest, why you had sex with her doesn't matter, the act defines incest, not the will

We're talking about trannies/natural traps here, am I wrong? That'd be fucking a m2f one, kinda gay tbh, but this is where your question makes sense, can't really tell if that's gay or not if you didn't know

>hurr durr traps aren't gay, cause they come in a feminine form/clothes

Would you eat a sculpted shit from a confetti box? It's not shit mate, it's chocolate

THE FUCKING POINT IS:
the thought behind the act is what counts.
being gay is not something that happens to you, you dildo.
being gay is a preference not a state of being. jezus christ u cunts are way too young for this website.

Traps don't necessarily equal trans bro, there's some overlap but some are just dudes with a kink

That's why the "trap is gay" and "trap aren't gay" sentences without anymore argument is, for me, shit.

Because what defines a trap is that you're not supposed to know it's a trap. That's what made the "trap or women thread" that used to exist interesting. And also why I hate the term "trap thread", because if you know it's a trap, it's not a trap anymore...

Meh, I'm losing myself while I was supposed to fap. Seeya.

TL;DR
Fucking a natural trap can't be gay by definition if you're not a trap yourself

Are you actually retarded?
Go fuck a 12yo and say you thought she was 18, then ask the police, let's see what they'll say
Same thing for your sister, fuck her in public and tell everyone she only told you afterwards (if that's illegal in your country of second worlders called the US)

/word

Basically this, asking wether a trap is gay or not is useless, just check the homosexuality definition anyway and read this tl;dr

Agreed

NIGGER i am from The Netherlands. wat the fuck.
if you fuck a 12 year old and she looked 18 and you even asked her for a id and it showed 18,
you are being turned on by a, in your head, 18 year old.
r u retarded or something>?

traps lovers are fucking degenerate faggots who are ruining this board they all deserve to be crushed by a truck on a highway

>nigger
kek
>wat
Nice spelling, illiterate untermensch
>if you fuck a 12 year old and she looked 18 and you even asked her for a id and it showed 18,
you are being turned on by a, in your head, 18 year old.

Doesn't change the fact you fucked a 12yo and you'd be considered a pedo, again, if not, do it and ask the police afterwards saying you did it and she told you she was 18, do it.

>r u retarded or something>?
You literally can't even use a keyboard properly, please go kys, literal subhuman. You just proved who's the retard here, this is hilarious

Why are they called traps? They're dude with boobs who have feminized themselves because of mental illness. Remember: theres only dudes with boobs, never chicks with dicks. Maybe the label "trap" has something to do with the fact that these idiots are confused and want scapegoat

All this hate only shows us all how sad/frustrated you are with yourself
Also most likely a newfag

M2f and f2m are degenerates and mentally ill, but what about people born tranny? Had no choice in it, should be (and is in some countries) a third sex

Traps are gay, if their cock is useful, meaning traps in chastity = not gay.

it's pretty funny you're humouring my spelling.
bro i'm in uni and a fucking frat douchebag as well.
im pretty happy about my life just blowing off some steam on this shithole. thanks for reading my nasty shit

Basically, it's a trap if you're not able to know it's a man until you see the dick.

No one is born 'tranny'. T here's only two genders you retarded faggot.

They're pretty fucked up, being born a tranny comes with a lot of shit physically

nigger are you actually mentally deficient?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

>no one is born tranny
Are you actually retarded or just 10?
Oh wait, maybe just an illiterate American white/black trash (redneck/nigger)

youtu.be/8EDRqPaB03I?t=144

I browse this website since 2011 now, and you faggots ruined it

I browse it since 1999, fuck off newfag
Also 2011 anyways, I bet you're just a summerfag

I didn't ruin it, I'm having fun looking at you ignorant closet gays, go back to pol, nigger

kek, bet you can't even triforce

You sound like many tards literally scared by a penis, guess daddy abused you too much

bumop

well then guess i'm a faggot

>a
nump

not letting this die

Mmmm, nothing better then some tight cross-dressing gay boy anus. I love watching their little dicks shake while pounding their tight little asses. I love calling them faggot, queer, homo all that shit while pound them. They love it too!

If you've been with a tranny you've sucked cock. Sucking cock is always gay. If you've sucked cock, you're gay. Therefore, if you've been with a tranny you're gay.

We know.

Yay, another autist to keep the thread alive (lul)

>implying you can't fuck it without sucking the dick

I would love to get some of that faggor ass!

You will, you'll tell everyone you won't. You'll come on here all high and mighty and insist you don't, you haven't, you never will. Once that cute little tranny dick is near you, once that cute little faggot starts pushing toward you. You'll open up and suck just like you always wanted to.

That'd require to fuck a trap in the first place
Agree anyways

>ignoring transexuals (not the degenerate m2f or f2m ones) are the only actual thing that could be defined as "third sex" or something in the middle

no you damn faggot, truing to bend logic for the sake of you shitty ass arguments is retarded, im not surprised ofc you are indeed a retard

And?

>no you damn faggot
I started laughing at this and stopped reading
K, I'll go on
>random insults
Even more kek, guess you're the abused guy scared of dicks
>bend logic
It's science, go study or just make some quick research, you ignorant subhuman
Your opinion is irrelevant, and your posts having 50% random insults are hilarious

That's obviously a male, how can't you see it?
Gee

The visual inspect is not what is important the male chromosome in every cell of the persons body.... well except maybe some sperm cells. That's the defining characteristic.

yeah so

>not considering all the other different unbalanced shit like hormones and so on, just check the intersex thingy someone linked from wikipedia (is it so hard?)
>still implying natural trannies aren't just something different from male and female
>implying you're not randomly scared of something and therefore retarded

Can't you see that's as male as you? That's male, come on, so obvious

i never said it wasn't a man or that it's not gay, i just like them though i mainly fuck women

I'm just trolling the autists that hate traps

Not an implication, it's a explicit statement that your biological sex is defined by your DNA. And a further explicit statement that two people of the same bilogical sex engaging in any form of sexual intercourse is gay. Stop being so homophobic and just accept it. You want to fuck m2f and that's gay. I love fucking m2f my current partner is m2f. I'm just not going to get all homophobic about it. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I need to whine like a little faggot.

So ignorant...
The only fact here is that m2f and f2m have a mental illness, and trap-born people are neither male nor female, not an opinion.

(not even homophobic, why should one be?)

plenty of straight men got fooled, hence the term 'trap'

I'm not autistic and I hate fags and traps are fags

>not adressing the point

nice try you negroid, but it seems like logic is too much for you

>It's science, go study or just make some quick research

i did, there is no such thing that could even be remotely considered a "3rd sex" if you had the brain capacity to actually grasp what sex means you would know that too, if you meant intersex/hermaphroditism it would still not count as a third sex since it is such a rare and useless mutation, a degeneration, know go head and kill your self before posting again faggot

>random insults
Even more kek, guess you're the abused guy scared of dicks

also if being scare of dick means having a brain and not falling for a retarded imitation of logic, then im all in for fearing dick.

and one last thing, you deserve every insult anyone throws at you, faggot

Edit: I'm also gay, but tell no one