Why are some people rude for no reason?

>Why are some people rude for no reason?
I mean, they throw insults for no reason that bite and hurt really bad, and i'm just wondering why

Sticks and stones, faggot

Shut up. Bitch

Because you you touch yourself at night

Did your uncle rape you too hard?

Because you react to them

Because ppl are assholes, right?

Because they are sour over some other shit in their life

Yeah, but why cant they control themselves or smth? Not here to bitch. Just got into an argument with an ape

They are projecting.
They hate themselves.
Their(our) parents told us that we will never be good enough

Social hierarchy. Aim to make lots of money later in life. Everyone 30+ is mostly envious of others with freedom and spending cash.

^ I mean, i have my mom. But she never told me anything good about me

Huh??

Stfu

What do you mean

sticks and stones faggot. @ages 12 My mum told me her darkest and shitest day of her life was the day of my birth. Rationalise that faggots

So for me, my childhood was constant yelling from my mom. Now at 37 i have this voice in the back of my head thats pretty mean to me. This makes me want to be mean to other people. But im usually only mean if i feel like somebody is trying to mentally hurt me(hurt my ego).. Im meeting my shrink today to work on this.

You came here through your mom. That is all. You are your own person. You dont owe her anything

People like that are easiest to counterattack, it may seem like they have something on you but truth is you don't even have to try hard to make them feel like shit.

tl;dr their lives suck.

Because reactions are priceless.

go on bitch

I did not make this thread for you guys to argue. Calm down and be rational with your oppinions

We have evolved our skin to withstand sharp edges. Now, the only thing sharp enough to make us feel anything is the sharpest edge, which we throw around for fun.

The hell does that mean