Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
youtube.com/watch?v=hHkHHNyAgfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

yep

yep

yep

Guess they won't have trouble shitting in space since they'll be on the Milky Way.

yep

yep

yep

yep

I'm indian and yes its true

DELETE ffs almost threw up

yes, but only in the specially designated street.

welcome to India, bhai.

street shitting is nothing compared to the fucking Ganges in which they bathe and drink.

yep

I dont know about Indians but Ive seen first hand what Pakis do.

That thing about a designated shitting street is true. Saw those shits with my own eyes. Not something you forget as a kid

Why though? Also, nice pussy but shit tits

yep

>Why though?

its a meme.

India is a complete shithole. Litherally shit people.

yep

Yes but it's literally the fucking pajeet version of Indians.
It's like asking if all Americans are 100lbs overweight and niggers are raping white girls all day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

indian space program gg

>SCATSAT-1
Im Done

youtube.com/watch?v=hHkHHNyAgfk

This is a joke right.......right?

If you are white never go to india these ugly, nasty monkeys all come at you in a sneaky, cowardly fashion. They hate whites out of sheer jealousy because most indians are short, scrawny ugly manlets who are cowards. They all mob up against you in a sneaky, cowardly manner and every white outsider is tracked by what seems like millions of these niggers. They harass you wherever you go out of sheer jealousy because they are highly insecure & irrational retards.

loves me a gud pajeet thread

>SCATSAT

>SCATSAT-1

pls be fake

kek

Lol

yep

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
>SCATSAT
there is a god and he loves memes

yep

yep

LOST

ʎǝd

all the bodies they toss in the river are the main reason India has the largest fucking salt water crocs in the world. 18 and 20 footers are not that uncommon.
>the pajeets are breeding back to the dinos one dead currynigger at a time

muh sides lost
>that has to be a shop though

Some of them, mostly in rural areas. There is a ban on open defecation and urination but it is common to see people urinating in the streets even in urban India. Open defecation has significantly reduced though.

Hey, that's a pretty good method of population control. Here's hoping the shitskins keep doing this so the crocks will be well-fed and start reproducing at light-speed rates

lost hard

Yep
They're trying to have bathrooms everywhere, but it's not going to happen soon

Now I can understand the space program
India is little, there are a lots of pajeets, so let's shit on moon's streets

Yup they also have designated shitting beaches. Theres a documentary where these dumb fucks are given a western toilet and instead of using it they continue to shit on the street and turn the toilet into a shrine. Smart families have even made a toilet a prerequisite from the suitor before they marry off their daughter.

Do white men love black dick? Now you have your answer

Some do, some don't?

Those boys have a good sense of humor.

>payloads

But... But niggers do....

Indian fag here, I am not denying the fact that people literally shit in open but it is not on the streets atleast and the main reason is poverty, corruption and lack of strict rules
Thought the situation is getting better but I will have you know, I actually saw someone shiting on the railway track this morning

bitch lasagna