What's your favourite car, Sup Forums? What're you driving now?

What's your favourite car, Sup Forums? What're you driving now?

the e30 is a great looking car but im not sure id want one. Love the 1967 shelby gt500 but thats almost a cliche now (id still jump at the opportunity to own one). I really like the mk1 GV golf. Does anyone else find it weird how these older cars look so much better than modern hatch backs?

fav car f type jag

I got to ride in this in a parade when I was a kid

Looks like shit

I really really like this car.

>favorite car

Currently driving

Lease?

Naw parents are rich LUL

It's really weird how some older cars never seem to get outdated in terms of design. I don't think I've had a modernised car design that I like better than one of the previous models.

fucked up my tag cause im a retard

Peugeot 205 GTI, the last good Peugeot

nice. love boxy cars

my family have one of them. Between the four of us we have 2017 audi RS3 (black edition), 2014 Mazda MX5 (limited edition), 1998 Fiat coupe turbo 20V, 2002 BMW Z3 (mine), 2006 Seat cupra, and a 2012 Kia cee'd gt (shit car but is a good work horse)

currently driving a Golf 7 but tempted to sell it for a 2016 S-Class limousine.

ITT cagers

Nissan Skyline gt r35

My favorite car? One that gets me from A to B. Current car? 06 Monte Carlo. It isnt the newest or most sleek looking thing in the world, but it aint half bad.

organ donor

Daily drive is an Volvo s80 R
Former projekts

E30 S54 swap with borg warner 81mm setup etc 1000 hp +

R32 skyline 1jz swap 400-460hp more of an racecar oriented build.

Fav car is E34 Alpina and 86 trueno sprinter

U put led or neon or someshit on an Sv?

fucking kek that's embarrassing

>Trueno
Good shit
>captcha: vehicles

still looks better than these pieces of shit you are all posting

a 316i 2 door e30. STOCK AF

current

well, it IS an car thread not a mc thread so..
And your subjective opinion are worth jackshit and mor when you dont even post the correct vehicle. Butthurt little japbike fag. at least buy a real bike.
Pic related. mine

ah the everlsting Niva. Good car user

That's a sexy car

This, and this.

My daily drive and dream car

Buy this one soon.

And my summer/fun car The Thing '77

>Ktm
What are you a 13 year old kid? Enjoy your two piece bike

i'm drunk daily so i don't drive
-i've had three 5er BMWs

Crv.. hm Pls consider a Forester

/thread

>Wp
>Brembo
>Ride-by-wire
>Hydraulic everything
>slipper-clutch
And most of all a V-twin that actually makes power compared to the boring sv.

"are you 13" lel

bitch are you poor?

>one of those power fags
Just go buy a busa and get it over with you retarded fag. The sv is an excellent motorcycle it’s good for new riders, it’s more interesting than a 250, and makes an excellent track bike for people who want to push it. It’s also incredibly cheap. If you can’t see the value in this bike your opinion is worthless

what's wrong in putting some led? i would rather choose a jap brand rather than an Indian piece.

Ballas detected

you can argue that everybike is good for new riders, "buy a busa" m8 you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, ive own several bikes over the years, and Hayabusa is a bike you get for longer trips and such, and the powerband isnt comparable with the 1290 at all you dumb fuck. Its a completly different ballgame.
The problem with the Sv is that japs cant into v-twin, and here its no cheaper than any other bikes

Im not gonna argue with Muricans about motorcycles anymore, you fags dont know shit about anything other than fucking driving in circles and v8 motor's Also you fags cannot comprehend the joy of having a bike for riding on twisty roads and such cus the only refferance you probabably have is Mulholland,which iv'e driven and its nothing more than a normal road here.

Tl;DR Power is more than your nextdoor nigger's stretched Hayabusa with neon and chrome bits

Now driving a Chrysler 200

over rated over priced over hyped shite,

standard e30 with a s54b32 build will go harder and faster for longer than any e30 m3

the bulged fenders make them look ugly and undernearth they are exactly the same as a 325is

plus you try find one for less than half a mortgage...