What do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_TVeSesrao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fascist Nazi scum

SEIG HEIL TO THE FUHRER

another meme graveyard keeper.

he is a 10

when i started this vid on my mobile phone, subs came up in fucking arabic. Living in Germany so i was hollering.

he makes me skrättar and his chair can do some weird shit

looks better without that stupid beard and bleached hair.

I think he is and have always been a fucking idiot. Not even the nigger "incident" improved my views on him.

"But ken u do thess??" _.| _./ _.| _./ _.| _./ _._

what a fucking nigger

We know its you Felix, leave now

i think marzia is actually pretty off putting.
her voice is insufferable and there's something weird with her teeth and jaw, like some low key xenomorph or something.

/ourguy/

youtu.be/3_TVeSesrao

pretty good video, better than most of felix's.
i liked and suscribed but did not dare leave a comment.

In all seriousness, I had heard just bad things about him and how he was cringe and that hes content was for 8-12-year olds.

But, I don't remember what video I watched but it was like 8 months ago and that's the time I subbed and been watching almost every video since then. He's a beautiful guy and can think himself unlike most of the yes men in YouTube-scene.

I genuinely like pewdiepie. Always thought he was funny cause I've seen him from the beginning before everyone thought it was cool to hate pewdiepie. Also I get his foreign humor mentality cause my mom spoke broken English for year. And Marzia is a gorgeous wamen all around. I give him 10/10

Exactly. Everyone was getting their underwear dirty over how he's a screeching retard and his entire followership consists of edgy 10 y/o memetard - then he says "nigger" once and is immediately promoted to some /ourguy/ status or some shit.

He was unwatchable until he stopped giving a fuck. The past six months have been pretty good.

What's the nigger incident?

yeah first time i ever watched one of his videos was like in december 2016 during his mental breakdown period.
i actually found him funny once he stopped being fake as fuck.
now i usually watch most of his videos except the let's plays and the reddit memes stuff.

He said nigger.

he was streaming pubg, got angry at some other player and said "he's being a fucking nigger".

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums pewds, go make some original content

He's pretty cool, there's no reason to hate on him but you can dislike his content. He's a really smart youtuber but he's gonna become irrelevant really soon I think.

So he used it in anger? And kids watch his vids? I guess it kinda fucked him then.

I could google all this, I suppose.

>I could google all this, I suppose.
you could, but it's much easier to ask people on Sup Forums, the least reliable source of information on the internets.

ikr

This basically sums it up

He literally uses Sup Forums and /gif/ to make his videos.

good.
i was subbed to him fucking ages ago and loved his channel, but then i kinda grew out of the whole screaming at videogames thing being funny, unsubbed for a few years and recently re subbed. he seems like he knows what's up. nice to have a big youtuber that isn't just 100% fake

Idk I'd trash that bitch any day

It's cool, but I miss his mustache

I don't think so _._

He tricked the teenagers of Sup Forums into loving him masterfully.

He knuws de wae!

he's younger than me so i hate him

trodde aldrig jag skulle se folk som faktiskt e positiva

He was smart enough to get the hell out of Sweden before shit went down. I respect that.

are you retarded or something? Didnt he move to England?

No, he moved to Italy.

He's living a dream we all wish we were and he's literally just one of us stuck with the same inadequacies same retardations and autism we all have to endure but he was chosen to be our face. Why? anyone's guess is as good as mine.
Any one of us could have been him but we were not.

meme review is shit. He doesn't even know that it may be one of the most normie things on youtube. And nice try pewds

He doesn't speak like he has a dick in his mouth, unlike other youtubers

Sometimes I watch his videos, I laugh once or twice. So not that bad for YouTube.

> (OP)
>SEIG HEIL TO THE FUHRER
Here take a ü or Ü

Now you can write it properly

Are you me?

Though I am getting sick of him just being a reaction channel recently.
I can't believe he's getting away with it, he watches full videos sometimes and it's the
same shit people were raging about a year ago

This

He is a nigger faggot